RageAfterStorm: cryptofascist Youtuber pushing White identity memes

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

UPDATE 7/9/17
>She appears on cryptofascist Youtuber James Allsup's show to talk about her views and justify them with "i was raaaped by nonwhites wahh" and generally a lot of "muh white european heritage" autism. She is truly a rightwing SJW
youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc
>I told you guys this would happen

RageAfterStorm's White identity shitshow that exposed her agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/FDCXAzdi_aTzTMkFlbhABQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gq2fq5JDNcnh1BM2AJrwGw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOOK CLOSELY

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

you are a dedicated larper my friend

EYE VISUAL CLOSEUP
TAKE NOTE

btw the xame tranny psychology and brain type can be seen in Lauren Southern.

Cryptofascist Tara McCarthy has even gone so far as to ADMIT OPENLY that she thinks "more like a man" than a typical female body individual.

RAGEAFTERSTORM ADMITS TO BEING A RACIST IN THIS VIDEO WHICH IS NOT YET TAKEN DOWN
BTW this is a vid still up in which she basically admits to being a complete fucking White identity fanatic and talks about having more WHITE POWER and DEPORTING ALL NONWHITES OUT OF EUROPE and how "SHE ONLY WANTS A WHITE BABY"
youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM

Reminder that this guy considers white nationalism and racism "toxic".
Report.
Sage.
Hide.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/FDCXAzdi_aTzTMkFlbhABQ/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gq2fq5JDNcnh1BM2AJrwGw/

Holy shit SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER

You're a cryptofaggot. Stop spamming this shit

who the fuck are you? I see you everyday on here. You copy and paste this same shit with updates, probably from a word file. Who are you, a crushed fanboy or civic nationalist.

I honestly dont even think he's a larper.

He's just like our pet crackhead.

I wanna suck her boi pucci

nothing larpy, just exposing the reality, every single day my predictions come true and more true. Open your fucking eyes.

I warned you about her. She is being used by globalists as a D&C racial conflict creator.

bump

>eminder that this guy considers white nationalism and racism "toxic".
only just as toxic as BLM, I can't reason with the other races, because they are racist against me

I'm trying to reach my fellow whites to say adtop giving in TO THIS COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL "MUH WHITE EUROPEAN HERITAGE" BS.

This is 90% fraudulant. Whatever. Stormfags hate the truth.

Sorry but you're NOT shutting me down with slanders. I'll just come back under another name or whatever. I'm not letting you extremists win.

America belongs to real patriots and decent people who don't think in "muh groop" BS terms. Just stop seeing other groups as being aliens, they are HUMAN
(AS LONG AS THEY ARE LEGAL AND ASSIMILATORY)

This is a weird way to get views on your channel lady.

I'm an activist focused on shattering the White identity safespace that Sup Forums has become. I'm not giving up, no matter how many Stormfags try to shut me down.

Sorry, not happening.

Here is a too long didn't read for the thread

She's a cute but, that's it. There is no real reason why i should listen to some stranger on any social media ramble about how to think and politics and whatnot.

But, yeah, i'm not a faggot so i wouldn't know what it feels like to be dumb as shit.

none of those links are directed to her channel itself.

I guess you are right, Sup Forums should disavow her immediately. We cannot have her going around redpilling the skeptic community.

OP gets obsessive about ecelebs

He's not properly medicated and probably desperately needs your help.

The real redpill is not this stone-age-tier Collectivist/Tribalism/Identity politics "help muh poor white yuropeen race is getting oppresse" insanity.

The real redpill is individualist and pro-liberty and pro-everyne who's goood, not just "muh white european heritage senpai" BS

You don't have to since she's just saying stuff you already know about, but normal people do watch these.

I'm not a stormfag, but come up with something new. It seem like you are obsess with her.

I covered Lauren Southern last week. I'm expsing these cryptofascists. Thy are the key danger to us all.

They are pretending not to be fascists but are secretly implanting fascist ideology in people's brains. Check out that James Allsup channel guy. He is a total obvious White nationalist Neo Nazi fascist, but he pretends like he is some kind of good normal guy.

He isn't. This is all a globalist psyop. You think this shit comes out of nowhere for NO REASON?

Wake the fuck up! This is all panned. You are a sheep caught in the cryptofascist web of lies and I'm trutnuking you

WHY DONT U FUCKERS WAKE UP

WE EVOLVED BEYOND THIS TRIBALIST STONEAGE SHIT FOREVER AGO

YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC

YOU NEED STOP BEING COLLECTIVIST.

RACIST COLLECTIVISM IS NOT RIGHTWING, IT'S JUST WHITE COMMUNISM

Define normal people? I bet twenty gajillion dollars most of their views and subs come from people jerking off to her. And i doubt that "normal" people even understand the thing she says because all they hear is (((racist))).
This youtube politics game has to stop, user.

Considering Trump won, I don't think all normal people are leftists.

>This youtube politics game has to stop, user.
No, it doesn't.

>Wake the fuck up! This is all panned. You are a sheep caught in the cryptofascist web of lies and I'm trutnuking you
>WHY DONT U FUCKERS WAKE UP
>WE EVOLVED BEYOND THIS TRIBALIST STONEAGE SHIT FOREVER AGO
>YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC
>YOU NEED STOP BEING COLLECTIVIST.
>RACIST COLLECTIVISM IS NOT RIGHTWING, IT'S JUST WHITE COMMUNISM

I think they know all of this is true.

planned*