IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING, COMEY IS GOING TO JAIL!!
>be comey
>outplay drumpf
>leak classified info
>get caught
archive.is/Vwdrx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y3o32OIFqVU?t=15s
archive.is/Vwdrx
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/comey-bombshell-fbi-directors-leaked-trump-memos-contained-classified-information
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
vault.fbi.gov/miog/manual-of-investigative-operations-and-guidelines-miog-part-02-01-of-06/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish it was true. High ranking people never get punished.

/thread

i believe

>when the laws you let someone get away with get you jailed.
unfortunately this is probably true.

Perhaps if Comey were just a little stronger he wouldn't have leaked classified information.

>too weak

OK this is big.

YUGE you might say

He was hiding in the drapes

HUGH MONGUS

bump for justice

HAPPENING: CONFIRMED

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>drumpf is crashing and burning again

>all of the sudden some random bullshit about comey pops out

like clockwork AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you can actually see how desperate you drumpfkins are and is really sad

thread theme

youtu.be/y3o32OIFqVU?t=15s

you're all fucking retards if you don't think trump isn't going to be tweeting on this hard, so everyone is going to be super pissed off if there's not even a hearing

Give us some proof that Trump did something wrong

>Lordy Lordy, I'm going to be doing 25 to 40.

lol

>archive.is/Vwdrx

But Comey testified that he didn't release the memo, right? He testified that one of his associates leaked the memo?

Rich with irony. Plus he already admitted to leaking, so the "intent" excuse he used for Hillary doesn't apply. By his own precedent no less...

Maybe this is what July 27th WHAnon meant?

I thought Comey said he gave the memos to a trusted friend and then instructed him to leak the memos.

2 terms 2 genders 2 scoops deal with it nigger and say it with me President Trump will jail Comey the Cuck!

‘My friends were wearing masks and they invited me to go to the bank with them, so I did, but I had no idea it was a bank robbery.’

Incredibly, Donald Trump’s own team of attorneys now appear to be setting up Donald Trump Jr to take the fall, telling the Times that “the president was not aware of and did not attend the meeting.” In other words, Senior looks all set to try to pin his own Russian collusion scandal on Junior. It won’t work.

>era

What difference does it make?

Comey, Lynch, Holder, clinton, Pedosta, ....
The whole fuckin crew, they all belong in jail.

There is no reasonable way anyone could argue that these people have not been engaged in a series of crimes spanning several decades.

>1 post by this ID
>always with this shit
Just because Obama didn't punish his buddies this isn't proof that Trump won't. Shill.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/comey-bombshell-fbi-directors-leaked-trump-memos-contained-classified-information

“So you didn’t consider your memo or your sense of that conversation to be a government document?,” Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) asked Comey on June 8. “You considered it to be, somehow, your own personal document that you could share to the media as you wanted through a friend?”

“Correct,” Comey answered. “I understood this to be my recollection recorded of my conversation with the president. As a private citizen, I thought it important to get it out.”

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

vault.fbi.gov/miog/manual-of-investigative-operations-and-guidelines-miog-part-02-01-of-06/view

Tick fucking tock.

drip drip

comey will flip too

He came forward candidly about it...

They really never thought Trump would win. Isn't a dem AG to save them now.
Tick tock

Good thing he told congress he leaked it

yep, so funny, pride goeth before the fall

I think between Susan Rice, comey, podesta, somebody's gonna flip. Sessions needs to squeeze hard

comey is a fag. get fucked.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Rice won't flip, I think she's in too deep. I just have this feeling that she'd fall on her sword for Obama even if it meant going to jail.

You know who I think is going to ultimately take the fall for Obama?

How fucking dumb are you?

bump

I feel like it could be Lynch

In yet another ironic backfire for the democrats as has been the theme for these past couple years, she will be "lynched"

HaHa. Somebody's going to jail. alright.

lol

the memes do write themselves these days, it's hard to argue with that logic

Um, no sweetie. Just.

Bump. This is the biggest news on the board atm.

Personally i think Hillary eventually will just cut a deal and fuck all the bois in the ass. It's only a matter of time before she gets a case on her. She won't go down without dragging everybody with her.
The real million dollar questions is. What does she have on Flumpbf?

Sauce? Thats my birthday

are you fucking dense? if they had anything on trump would they not have played it? why wait, what do they gain????? they have NOTHING.

If they did something illigal together with Trump they won't go and tell people. But they can still use it to discourage Trump from going after them.
Let's take a crazy example. Let's say Bill and Flumbpf ran DP'd a 14 yo girl and Hillary had pics of it. Now hillary can't leak that in a campaign but she would surely show it if she faced life in prison. I'm not so sure that Blumbpf isn't comprimised.

The poor bastards. Brock hasn't coached them on how to respond to this.

Tick fucking tock.

Nobody has anything on Trump or they would have used it in the generals.

The fact that they were making shit up out of thin air a year ago should have told you they didn't have anything.

In the end of the day we all know Trump fucked Ivanka. So i think Trump is blackmailed by Jared. And Jared is well known to be _/*^*\_

Oh you mean that mascarade you call an election. burger please..

Think before you post, that tall poppy shit is crippling isn't it?

Your national disease will kill you.

he won't do shit drumpfnigger

These people are in a collective cold sweat. No insta-defenses from Big Guy's usual allies like Ben Wittes his kike lawyer buddy from Brookings

The unconfirmed hillary quote in pic related seems to have been true.

>inb4 nobody ever gets in trouble
This has been true, but consider that the reason it has been true is only BECAUSE of the people who are now facing the music like Comey is here and the Clintons will be shortly

I rather have that than what sweden and germany has to be honest.

user! You're a hero for archiving!

Trump colluded with damn russians and you care about proof? Fuck off shill!

>archive.is/Vwdrx
well you can argue he saw that there is absolutely zero repercussions for leaking classified intel from the clinton/obama examples and just didnt give a shit

Same disease, they just have it more acutely.

> Hillary and her cronies are this fucking scared
> Trump continues to fuck their shit up
>shills in this thread are so scared that they can't think of a narrative to counter this because it's so sudden so now shills spill spaghetti
> MFW its only sunday and shits about to get real

I'm actually at this point in shock how Trump was able to win the presidency against these corrupt stooges. It would seem impossible from a normal perspective but now I feel like some of those memes and coincidences are true and by some miracle Trump is chosen by god to help save the world. Especially seeing the white house statement on holocaust remembrance day where the white house statement implied that evil won WW2. IDK what or who Trump is anymore since investing time into this election but we the world are not worthy of his magnificence to save us from (((them)))