CHRISTIANITY GENERAL

CHRISTIANITY GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE SAINT NICHOLAS

HAIL GOD, HAIL VICTORY

This is a thread for the discussion of Christianity, the future of Christian Race, Culture, Heresy, Pagan Question and brother faiths.

Places to start learning

Shield of the SON “Christian Theology”
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9s7OE8BZ5MHB3RK7x9eOG7UQIYqa_UjZ

Sanderson “The Book of Revelation”
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_ec2ac_ZsujgtcjoPNBwVFET

WHY INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE IS RIGHTEOUS IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
>youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

CHRISTIAN MOTIVATION
>youtube.com/watch?v=lJH6eG1dYik

THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS NO RESTRICTIONS
>youtube.com/watch?v=utmiJUmW8oI

STOP RACISM
>gotquestions.org/Christian-refugees.html

LET'S STICK WITH OUR JEWISH BRETHREN
>thegospelcoalition.org/article/why-christians-must-stand-against-anti-semitism

STAND UP FOR OUR PEOPLE, SUPPORT ISRAEL AGAINST INVADERS
>cufi.org/site/PageServer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pGYyocIsBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEUS VULT BROTHER!

Jews can go fuck themselves

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANTI-SEMITISM IS NOT TOLERATED ON THIS THREAD!!!

Our Messiah was literally a Jew man. Don't insult God like that you phyletist heretic

>mfw christfags have their own generals and dues vult flags are all larpers
*tips fedora respectfully*

Fuck you jew

Today has been shit, I feel like my faith is constantly being tested even by those within the religion. I just don't know, I feel like I'm going to break. I'm not sure what's right and wrong, what to follow, who to follow. Nothing feels as I'd like it to feel, and all I really want is a consistent and coherent community

Actually, fuck that. All I really want is to discuss deep theological concepts with someone, but even priests shy away from that. On the subject of priests, deacons seem to be the more pious ones these days. They do everything but consecration of the Eucharist, which just feels backwards. I'm confused and don't know what to pray to God anymore

One more thing, isn't the day of Saint Nicholas in December?

FUCK OFF HERETIC

"For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe, Moses said nothing about priests."

Jews are the cream of the crop at creating evil companies that spread death in exchangeof money

WORSHIP OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS, FOR HIM YEEE SHALL FIND SALVATION!!!

>was
Jesus IS the son of God and the high priest not a jew. Also because you said was it implies you do not believe in Jesus's resurrection, was means the person is no longer or unable to be due to death or passing of a new stage. Example I was a kid. In this I imply that I can never again be a kid. My great great grand uncle was a doctor. In this I imply my relative is no longer a doctor due to death. Since you don't believe in Christ's resurrection you are not a Christian and should stop larping as one.

Here's a nice discord to discuss theology, apparently the whole link is spam so here's the code.

kaCvJY

But am I supposed to feel tested like this?
I never really liked discord but I might as well if it means good discussion, thank you commie

Jesus was the son of God. He died for all of our sins. Why do you reject him? He literally DIED ON THE CROSS for your sins man!

Today in my Sunday School class when teaching the kids about David and Goliath, I described David killing Goliath as "360 No Scope." Am I relevant to the youths?

He does not have ears to hear.

Don't play games with me Jew. It is also clear that you are the OP and trying to destroy Christian values with your dirty jew tricks, like changing flags.

>Jesus IS the son of God and the high priest not a jew. Also because you said was it implies you do not believe in Jesus's resurrection, was means the person is no longer or unable to be due to death or passing of a new stage. Example I was a kid. In this I imply that I can never again be a kid. My great great grand uncle was a doctor. In this I imply my relative is no longer a doctor due to death. Since you don't believe in Christ's resurrection you are not a Christian and should stop larping as one.

He was a Jew, why are you denying the SON OF GOD!!!

Believe Me, woman,” Jesus replied, “a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him

Again with this was bullshit read what I said you heretic.

You're the heretic. Actually, you're not even a heretic. You're a fucking apostate who denies Our Lord Jesus Christ.

>NAY IT WAS HERESY!

Wow did you not read what you said. Jesus clearly stated we worship the father in heaven and salvation doesn't come from the Jews in this time.

Stop denying the son of GOD
"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews"

Stop denying the world of GOD, for salvation wil, come for the US.

If you truly want to know the real Christian faith instead of making fun of it like you are, go to church, any Christian church will help you at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pGYyocIsBo

Why is Halo 2 so redpilled?

>this heretic, and others like him, must be silenced.

Keep reading on Jesus clearly states later on we worship the Father and salvation is no longer with the jews.

You see to misunderstand, Jesus was a jew.

John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

Matthew 5:17 – Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

Jesus is my prophet, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR!!!

Daily reminder that Catholics are not Christian

Stop defending a Satanic cult started by the Heathens who murdered Christ.

When the Crusaders entered Jerusalem they killed Saracen and Jew, and for good reason!

Only people that aren't heretical are Protestants

Also asian women are fucking GOD tier

Once we're done cooperating out of necessity with """pagans""", how will we deal with them?

Stakes?

Jesus is my lord and savior as well, but I will not believe he is anyway related to the rats in our society, the jews. You agree with me seeing that you started the thread with the nazi flag.

Give them the Gospel. Put your faith in Jesus Christ.

The only true Christian on this thread

No cooperation with PAGANS. They follow SATAN and the ways of evil which the barbaric people used to follow. They all should be burned to help purify their soul, force baptizes them or circumcise them could be an option as well.

That's an odd way to spell "heretic"

I only had that so the American flag didn't pop up, anti-Semitism is unchristian and will not be tolerated in the HOUSE OF GOD!!!

You've called me a heretic. Please substantiate your accusation.

What denomination do you belong to?

You've already called me a heretic for saying to put your faith in Christ and to give the Pagans the Gospel. If that was enough information for you to determine I'm a heretic, I shouldn't have to give you any additional information. Why am I a heretic?

The deus vult guys are actually one person using a VPN or something they aren't Christians but Jews trying to redpilled Christians to be agnostic with their isis like behavior.

Praise the lord

What denomination do you belong to???

Are catholics welcome in this thread.

You're a divisive shill, fuck off Atheist

Beware jews

Fuck Protestants. No respect for spiritual authority. Obsessed with the individualism fad of the enlightenment.

Saint Thomas Christian here

No you're heretical. Maytbe if you denounce the saints

What is your position on the filioque?

MODS

Ewww wtf is wrong with you Mods ban him please!

MODS MODS MODS

Whats a filioque

I haven't been praying or reading my Bible for the past few months really.

Christianity just didn't seem to be working for me. I felt like God was ignoring my prayers, and my only motive for wanting to be Christian was because I wanted spiritual peace and happiness, which was a selfish desire.

I want to try again though. How do I avoid these problems? How do I act in a Christian way in my day to day life if I'm not a very important person? How do I not get burnt out by all the guilt for my sins I feel when trying to live as a Christian?

MODS!!!!

How often do you fast?

MODS! MODS! MODS! WAKE THE FUCK UPPPPPP

Just another sect of the Jewish brainwashing cult.

Christianity is so retarded.

Fasting?

Not linking to it.
If you still see it, report it as illegal content.

>Christianity just didn't seem to be working for me. I felt like God was ignoring my prayers, and my only motive for wanting to be Christian was because I wanted spiritual peace and happiness, which was a selfish desire.
He will ignore if you're being a heretic, you sin too much and the lord cannot look at thee, Give me details

Mother fucker it's a LARP thread

Is this some sick joke getting Christians on a board just to post CP on it

How does one become a Christian?

I didn't post it you retard

Deus Vult

By accepting Jesus Christ into your heart as your saviour

>Give me details
On my sin?

How a covenant with Jehovah. Circumcise yourself or baptized yourself.

Yes, explain your lifestyle.

Nazism goes against Christian values user

A good one? Study and learn the Bible inside and out.

I've clarified this already

What's your preferred translation of the Bible?

It's the same as every other young American males, except I'm less social.

So pretty sinful. I just struggle with avoiding sin.

Translation? Huh? I read the damn bible dude holy shit. There's only one bible

COCK BUTCHERING KIKE, PEDO FAGGOTS -- GO HOOOOMMMME
>COCK BUTCHERING KIKE, PEDO FAGGOTS -- GO HOOOOMMMME

So you read old greek?

>Christianity General
>Posts a bunch of subversive Divide and Conquer r/Christianity bullshit

Eight Circle of Hell is for Frauds.

Jesus fasted for 40 days , its probably important

There is only one bible, the bible written by Jesus Christ. Why do you ask me all these stupid questions

You will burn in eternal damnation you heretic are you even baptized or circumcised?

What's yours? Honest question

>The heretics in this thread

circumcision isn't mandatory to be a Christian it's upto the parents

Fuck you heretic

this

New American is my fave

I hope your not Catholic, as the Catholics aligned themselves with Mussolini and Hitler.

^^^^THIS

IKR! FUcking crypto pagans, servants of satan trying to influence our thread

False

>baptized
Yes.

>circumcised
It doesn't matter if you're circumcised or not.

Translation is when they translated the bible from old greek to either old English or modern English. user was asking which one you read. I personally prefer New king James version but that's just me

RACE MIXING IS A FUCKING SIN YOU SHILL

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.