Jared Taylor

Just started listening to Jared Taylor today. What are you opinions about him and race relations in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8wzGsLtdc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is saying what needs to be said. Unfortunately, I doubt anything will come of it.

More details of what he says that needs to be said. Why will nothing come of it?

Americans do not care. They have football, television, the latest marvel movie to compare to the DC movie, that dumb bitch in HR and a list of other things that they find more pressing that the history of America or its founding principles.

They do not feel the need to address race but to ignore it. That is why Chicago and other cities have gone on the way they have and why the welfare state has yet to be addressed.

He thinks and acts like hispanic is a race and blames spaniards for mestizo crimes

Fuck him.

I don't want Taylor to be /OUR GUY/ because he's an old useless baby boomer shithead

You are right about Americans and television. Do you ever think the situations will get so bad people can no longer ignore the fact of white replacement or will we be to far gone.

I'm taking it you are a Spaniard from south of the border or somewhere from Central or South America. Have not heard any of his thoughts on Hispanics, but most are mestizos or mulattos. Most Americans are ignorant to fact Spanish is a European language. I have met some white Hispanic who claim to be brown.

He destroys shithead reporters who try to find flaws in his arguments. He doesn't claim too much and has lots of information to back up his assertions which infuriates the left. What's not to like?

Elaborate about the baby boomer comment. Seems like you understand they were the first generation to advocate from multiple races living together.

Strange that he talks so much about wanting to live separately from blacks and have freedom of association to do so, but completely dodges the JQ and wont speak of the role of Jews in multiculti and the civil rights movement.

He insists that Jews do not pose any obstacles to white separatism. Strange, and he seems to get a lot of air time for someone with those opinions.

The situation will get bad, however, I doubt it will ever be formally "addressed." Similar to capital flight in areas like Detroit after the death of the manufacturing sector, I believe whites will eventually form enclaves in certain states to have the homogeneous society they desire but seem to not be able to articulate.

The alternate will be whites leaving for Latin America - Argentina.

Whites confuse me. They have a unmatched abilities at "getting things done" but they seem to have forgotten how to look out for their own and their best interests. It's quite interesting.

>dodges the JQ and wont speak of the role of Jews in multiculti and the civil rights movement.
This is not true - he's been questioned on it many times and absolutely acknowledges the problem. He's not an idiot - pick your battles. Not every person needs to be 1488 in public. That's not his fight.

/ourguy/

Shut up spic, Spaniards are considered white in crime statistics you're just mad that your spic brothers are being called out.

What is your opinions on the JQ. I do think it somewhat good to dodge the JQ if you want mainstream attention for your idea. When people hear Jews they stoop listening and instantly believe you are a nazi. The situations in the west has not become so bad that regular people start questioning "God's people".

The latest video I saw is
youtube.com/watch?v=c8wzGsLtdc4
(start at 1:00)

He kind of acknowledges it but then downplays it for the rest of his answer. He must just be choosing to focus on one issue as a gatekeeper, because I'm absolutely sure he wouldn't come to this conclusion on his own.

>blames spaniards for mestizo crimes

Completely fucking false. Shut the fuck up disinfo faggot

Yes, maybe it is not yet the time to name the Jew, so to speak.

>whites seem have to forgotten how to look out for their best interests.

That is one of the things that intrigues me about him. He has stated that race relations in America has been since the sixties about the races giving their identities, but only whites have done so. Somewhat explain the current situation of non-whites interests in america's culture, but no interests for whites in america's culture.

Have you read his books yet?

He's a smart guy.

He's a bit too hesitant on the JQ though. He's right that we shouldn't blame all our problems on Jews like minorities do with whites, but there's still nothing wrong with pointing out what the Jews are up to.

I showed him to my Democrat but Trump voting dad and he hasn't been the same since. He's also shown it now to a bunch of his boomer friends and they instantly got redpilled about our tax dollars paying for Tyrone and Pablo.

I understand the jews look out for themselves, but the (((education system))) make the nazis into the ultimate bad guys for the holocaust. Never touching on the facts of the 1918 bavarian communist revolution lead by the jews and course other things about the jews. This is why it is very hard to bring the JQ. I remember an article about jews wanting to form allies with european nationalist; so may be good to lay low for sometime. Our ultimate good is to help your people.

Just kinda heard about him today. Which books do you recommend?

sorry the grammar is awful. it is getting late on the east coast.

White Identity: Racial consciousness in the 21st century, then Paved with good intentions: the failure of race relations in contemporary America
also the color of crime the pdf is free

Also Face to Face with Race but I haven't started reading that one yet so I'm not sure how good it is.

thanks man.