RageAfterStorm: cryptofascist Youtuber pushing White identity memes

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

UPDATE 7/9/17
>She appears on cryptofascist Youtuber James Allsup's show to talk about her views and justify them with "i was raaaped by nonwhites wahh" and generally a lot of "muh white european heritage" autism. She is truly a rightwing SJW
youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc
>I told you guys this would happen

RageAfterStorm's White identity shitshow that exposed her agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOOK CLOSELY

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

EYE VISUAL CLOSEUP
TAKE NOTE

btw the xame tranny psychology and brain type can be seen in Lauren Southern.

Cryptofascist Tara McCarthy has even gone so far as to ADMIT OPENLY that she thinks "more like a man" than a typical female body individual.

RAGEAFTERSTORM ADMITS TO BEING A RACIST IN THIS VIDEO WHICH IS NOT YET TAKEN DOWN
BTW this is a vid still up in which she basically admits to being a complete fucking White identity fanatic and talks about having more WHITE POWER and DEPORTING ALL NONWHITES OUT OF EUROPE and how "SHE ONLY WANTS A WHITE BABY"
youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

This is educational not divisive.

bump

Can a mod permaban this faggot and his gay ass effortpost?

I swear like a quarter of the people who post here need to be permabanned starting with annoying ass shit like this. Literally no one watches this girl's videos. NO ONE except horny fanboiis and butthurt centrists.

Fuck off with this e celeb garbage

this is a re-post and a lie. Better like next time, liar

no thanks

>THIS E-CELEB GARBAGE AGAIN
>NEED MORE OF THESE, r-right?

not an argument. You debunked none of my claims, at all!!!!

Hilarious!!!!

kys, fag

>She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)
What kind of fucking LARP is this?

whats wrong with fascism?

libertarianism is dead my ancap friend I am sorry :(

Fuck you faggot.

Ya know of all the things we could talk about
Books, political literature, ancient governments, propaganda, legislation.... you choose her m8. Fuck off.

>repost
Thats the problem, your threads are gay.
None of her content is original. Either she's rent seeking off the alt-right or she's regurgitating her bf's opinions. There are much better fashy personalities to kvetch about.
>putting this much effort into some chick only fanboiis and butthurt centrists care about

>look mom I posted it again!
Enjoy your ban

ayy now not all ancap lolbertarians are cucks my fashy friend.

Stop trying to make RageAfterStrom a thing... She's was Dead On Arrival and her whole channel was bait from the get go. Only newfags and cucks fell for "sweet antics"...

She was never /ourgirl, she's just another right wing SJW trying to capitalize on the anti left sentiment that's becoming more and more mainstream. Just switch the word "white" to "black" in her videos and you'll have the exact same authoritarian bullshit people hate from the left. It's the exact same bullshit, only the target audience is different.

Good points burger

i like this chick. op is a fag.

is there BLACKED video yet?

You will be among the first to go on the day of the rope.

>right wing SJW
>change "white" to "black"
>authoritarian bullshit
>Kukistani flag
Nigga get your centrist, sargon sucking ass the fuck off Sup Forums. idgaf about this chick, but hotdamn you guys are the cringiest most retarded group of jew loving faggots the political atmosphere has ever seen. Either get on board with your own race or take yourself back to plebbit where you belong.

not an

argument

i hope you get hung from a tree

Good luck with that... If you think I'll surrender, if you think my people will surrender like you did, you're in for a rude awakening... Ask yourself this; Why don't you hear about migrants raping Southern European women? It's because they fear Southern European men.

You forget that our Catholic and Conservative beliefs are alive and well even among our liberal cucks.

Here's your F just so you don't say I didn't pay my respects, my fallen comrade.

#triggered much? You sound just like any other SJW when confronted with an opposing opinion... I bet you look at yourself in the mirror and think you're "Woke AF".

We should support her, everything must be done to support fascism!

thank you mods for creating a flag that allows us to easily identify redditors

Stop shilling your shit here you dumb e-whore. You don't go from an SJW to a white nationalist. You're either mentally unstable or an opportunist looking to make some sheckles. Either way, fuck off.

ok thanks for the heads up

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that. They just want money.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

OH GOOD, THE SAME THREAD FROM THREE HOURS AGO AGAIN

Thank you mods for creating a flag that triggers right wing SJW's.

>implying any "rightwing sjws" get triggered
lmao show me one fucking example

>Greece
>Italy
Literally the hotbed for invaders. Theyre shitting up your country and waltzing in while you do nothing about it.

jesus...not again