So it's that time of the year again

The two yearly weeks when the "elite" get together at Bohemian Grove is here.
What will they discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How to get WWIII rolling and whites extinct, while having a side of pizza

Will Moloch be there?

They're discussing Sup Forums this year.

how best to dispose of drumpf

Will Moot be there?

Will Drumpf be there?

I'm about a 20 minute drive from Bohemian Grove. Have seen the usual private planes.

why not sneak in and see a ritual be done

Why, after all this time, has nobody just rolled a Truck of Peaceā„¢ right into the front gate?

Also, a few years ago, I seem to recall the then-NM-senator Richardson doing a walkthrough.

Andrenochrome

Have you seen the place? It has like four gates and then to get to the actual club you have to take a shuttle

BG is a Elite Lodge/Resort/Retreat. It used to be a place of Rituals(This was before the BG was built/created), but those don't go on there anymore due to how the Members/Attendance has changed over the years.

(I've covered BG a long while ago: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

That place gets really theatrical with the "Ritual Reenactment", to a point where a few fires have almost started. BG isn't the only place Elites go.

governor*

Moot will be the sexual entertainment

The bigger question is will Trump attend like previous presidents?

If so we can only hope for more lines like this

youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Based Nixon.

FUCKING CONVOY OF TRUCKS OF PEACE JESUS LETS GET THIS ROLLING

Then just "borrow" a tank.

Taxpayer money, and therefore public property.

I'd say fly a drone overhead with a grenade strapped to it, then pick your favorite psychopath and give him a new haircut.

Though, IIRC, they have jammer technology that makes this impossible.

Any silent drones out there yet that could be flown at night? Only ones I've heard are loud.

idk why people don't actually protest this place thousands of idiots outside of their little satanic boys club

Genius's over here

proper roasting temperature of a toddler, incantations, the market, best places to bury ODd hookers on Martha's Vineyard, golf

The Goyim Know

Here's a leaked snippet of their conversation:
>DROUMPH
>DUREMONMP
>TROUMPH
>TRONNDTHM
>XROUMPH
>TONNTHRUM
>ZROUMPH
>TWO SCOOPS
>ZORUMPH
>IMPEACH
>GROUMPH

Unironically this
Maybe they will shitpost with us

Fucking anti-semites in this thread. I'm reporting you all.

's

Could'nt you just do some drone surveillance?

Middle of their satanic ritual, need one moab dropped on molach.

> Fly drone into tree. Turn off and wait for event to start. Record it. Fly drone back after event.

Cameras are so tiny and power efficient these days you could cover the forest in them. Hell for the price of lunch at one of trumps hotels jack ma will hook you up with plenty of spy cameras.

Whether to play dominoes on pasta or cheese.

Beat me to it.
Dammit. Ha.

BOOM

How did Alex Jones get in so easily then?

Good image goy. Makes people really think about what that means. Using their own Eastern tricks against them.

You need to Rambokill every turd in that fucking woods. Save the world user

Nope. He, AFAIK, never been to BG.

you're retarded if you think trump is anti-establishment

>two Jewish wives
>friends in Hollywood
>is probably Bill Hicks which means powerful connections
>literally stumbles over words and panics if you ask him about jews or israel
Gee, I wonder how normal guy and totally not controlled opposition Alex Jones got in. Good thing he did, he did a great job filming nothing of importance.