One thing that seriously pisses me off are fat asses and the fat ass acceptance movement. This shit needs to end...

One thing that seriously pisses me off are fat asses and the fat ass acceptance movement. This shit needs to end. You are a literal burden on not only my eyes, but on society as a whole.

Pic on the right isnt even that fat, there are people in my office building who can barely walk through doorways...

One on the right is unironically 10 thousand times hotter

Would rather fuck the right

STICC vs THICC

>have job
>buy food
>boost economy
what a burden on society!

The one on the right is sexier

She went from unfuckably fit to the thicker side of hot, and it looks really good on her. She's hot as fuck, but she needs to realize that her body is not what most women think about when they think about 'letting yourself go'. They usually start where she stopped.

Big fucking difference.

op if you prefer the one on the left youre secretly gay

that's not that fat, if she lost 10 to 15 lbs she'd look pretty damned hot

The fat woman meme needs to end, stats don't lie, the average woman today weighs as much as the average man in the 60's. Bitches are getting fatter, probably due to estrogen and birth control in the water supply.

I workout 3-4 days a week, I'm 6'2 and some fat cow at the gym really had the nerve to hit on me thinking I was in her league. It's fucking insulting. The situation with these fat bitches in America is so out of control I'll see good looking guys competing over busted girls who are literally 40-50lbs overweight. Just earlier today I saw my neighbor who was a tall decent looking guy and his girlfriend is some fatfuck who is easily 50lbs over weight with hips as wide as a door. It's disgusting.

Well, comparing the before with the after, yeah, she gained some fat BUT right looks far more healthy and attractive than that "bobybuilding-if-i-stick-my-dick-in-there-she-might-break-thing" thing.

She made the right choice though. Female bodybuilding is just sick and a very sad expression of psychological disease

you are going to die sad and alone

this

Inevitably you have to blame men for putting up with such gluttonous slags.

disagree. she looks a little tackier in the first, but way better overall.

Why is that? Because I don't want to date some fat pig who doesn't take care of herself? Have you ever even touched a chubby girl? Fat clammy flubber doesn't feel good when you're having sex. I'd much rather have a girl with a tight ass and tight waist.

America and the UK are the ones with the fat problem. Most other countries are still doing ok. It's just another sign of American decadence.

True

She is not fat enough to have health problems.
Really you should have picked a better example.

Nah I just want to tickle a 2 inch clit with my mustache. Then go for the French kiss.

I agree. Women are meant to be generally fatter than men. A womans role is to bear children and take after those children, not to go out in the workplace and work a mans job. Good for her.

Would anybody even fuck ms. Left? Would probably cut your balls off with her hip bones.

>tfw surrounded by Asian cuties

>Fat clammy flubber doesn't feel good when you're having sex. I'd much rather have a girl with a tight ass and tight waist.
Wanna know how I know you're a virgin?

Fat feels much better than muscle to slam your waist into. Only virgins and homosexuals think otherwise

Bitches need to be fit but not too fit. Abs almost visible.

She's not fat in the second picture.

First picture also looks fucking disgusting.

1000x this.

its because you think your body mass dictates who can and cant speak to you.

if a woman took one look at you and decided you were unworthy without even hearing a single thing you have to say youd use that as evidence that women are "out of control"

but if a woman tries to talk to you and you deem her unworthy without hearing a thing she has to say you use that as evidence that "women are out of control"

id be willing to wager that if you arent just making up stories then youre probably about 15th as attractive as you think you are.

post a pic i dare you

pic on the right right looks unironically better
chicks who have absolutely ZERO body fat don't look healthy

Yeah she respects her body so much she dyed her hair blonde.

I guarantee her lifestyle become financially unstable so she became a gold digger.

Blonde dyed hair = gold digger. It's a fact.

>mustache
>not gay

lel, you people need to get your eyes checked

>bitches
>need to be fit

single virgin snowgook confirmed

This. Woman look best when they have a little bit of fat.

Exactly. Women have a higher body fat ratio than men do because duh, an ass isn't muscle and ligament, it's fat. Boobs are breast tissue and mainly fat. Women generally carry fat better than men do (men tend to carry fat around their stomachs while woman carry fat in their thighs, ass and hip area).

You're obviously an insecure troll who thinks its funny to rip on bigger women. Maybe you'll be able to approach a woman some day and not sound like an autistic moron.

She looks hotter on the right, desu

Left is too skinny, right is maybe a little overweight but not enough to really detract from her looks. Right could lose a few lbs but doesn't necessarily need to. Right pic is hotter, especially without the shitty tan.

Date whoever you want. but if a person isn't your family, friend or girlfriend/wife and that person is working and paying their own bills it's really none of your business.

As for the fat girl that hit in you, just ignore her. We've been tell feminists the same thing for years.

THIQUE

um...the one on right is way better...

That's because she has some fake body building tan on and she probably cut 2 days before her competition.

A tight ass is not the same thing as a hard ass, I don't know what you're talking about. Fat bitches are disgusting. Fucking niggerized American chasing after fat girls thanks to MTV hip hop videos.

I absolutely agree, and disgusting men are to blame. I've seen so many fat slob sluts pushing babies around with jacked chads in white "wife beaters".
This guy I used to hang out with kept fucking going after nasty chubby girls and shit for ages. Eventually he started working out like crazy just cause he was addicted to it, not out of actual discipline, and he eventually umm... up... down... side?-graded from fat sluts to a tranny girlfriend.
That may be so, but both are undesirable to me.

what the fuck are you talking about? did you reply to the wrong person?

Oops, forgot to change flag after LARPing.

Holy shit the amount of faggots who'd rather fuck beached whales on here is sad.

>if a woman took one look at you and decided you were unworthy without even hearing a single thing you have to say youd use that as evidence that women are "out of control"

Source: Your ass

Women who were young in the 60s notice this too. My mom and her aunt were at the pool the other day and were shocked at how fat the young women were. Mom and aunt are both thinner than MOST young girls nowadays and they know it.

She's a big girl

for me

one on right is hotter by far, mostly b/c of the paler skin though. I don't know why anyone would ever intentionally imitate a nigger by tanning.

That's because all his female peers will die prematurely from coronary infarctions.

What I don't understand is the fact that the same bitches who rant n' rave about why we should all 'love their body as it is' and yadda yadda yadda inevitably try to garner social media points when they try to lose weight.
I thought you were fine the way you were?
Fucking hypocrites

Wow look at all the fat bitch posts ITT, this must be some sort of tumblr raid

The chubbier one is way hotter.

>is fat
>hates fats

Sup Forums

You know like this.

Right looks like a pretty healthy weight. You're fucking delusional.

Women have no place body building, and the right IS NOT fat.
Right > Left

there's a difference between being obese and overweight to having a good amount of body fat

right looks like the latter even if it could be trimmed a little bit, so use a better op pic next time

I want to kiss and stick my penis into the one on the right desu.

HIGH TEST HNGGGGGGGGGG

She had an ugly body before too. She obviously has no notion of nutrition and has some serious issue with her body/image. At 50 she will be a disgusting flamby.

b-b-b-but right is 10x hotter

90% of men think fat bitches are disgusting, we're not talking about that. we're talking about chubbies. anybody who says they prefer "tight" or "hard" asses or whatever you wanna call it, has homosexual tendencies.

too many simple carbs in the modern diet. but it isn't even really a problem if you get up from your chair for 40 minutes a day.

Don't be a fucking tard. The small amount that they help the economy with gorging themselves they cost us 10x in medical issues..

That's disgusting and your sons will look like they have klinefelters syndrome from that big estrogen nigger ass.

You know what this is? Dysgenics of the white race. Good luck fighting in war when your people are too fat to run without fucking up their knees.

>Fat clammy flubber doesn't feel good when you're having sex
Fucking virgin confirmed

Super skinny or super "fit" chicks are just not interesting. Every guy that isn't a virgin or a closet homo wants a bit of fat on his woman. That being said... the chick on the right is probably right on the cusp.

All the massive girls don't need acceptance, they need societal shame. Just like we do to any number of people that are not useful to society e.g. (You)

i dont understand how you have such a hard time figuring this out.

>you shouldnt be harrassed for being unhealthy when it doesnt affect anyone else

>being healthy is a good goal to have so if someone decides to lose weight, its a kind thing to do to encourage them

basically its the golden rule

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE!

Lol at the fags defending her choice because they prefer the one on the right. They didn't even bother to read her message.

She's going to be Shamu in a year and a half.

Not him, but no.
Women should not look like this.
She would look far better if her muscles weren't bulging through her skin and she was smooth and soft.

Seriously what the fuck is tumblr doing on Sup Forums right now. Fat bitches get out

i hope you enjoy your children being miscarried

Would still tap her size 10 ass.

Whatever you want to call if you fat-loving nigger.

You'd think the retards on this post would

Not a fact

If this is all the fatter she gets then it's fine.

>Any bodyfat on a woman is just FAT
Just go fuck a guy if you want your woman hard to the touch, faggot.

I want to bite that ass so bad

Pretty sad when a fat-hate thread is full of "i'd fuck her" and "she's not fat". You know the board is infested with leddit, and especially Tumblr when shit like this happens.

Sad. Many such cases.

This desu famalam. I like my women to look feminine, not like muscle men with long hair.

The fat acceptance movement is a real think, though. Plenty of literal hambeasts out there who call themselves curvy or chubby, when in reality they're just obese and disgusting.

>mad nazi larper teen: the post

Where do you keep your harpoons for your whales?

there is literally nothing in her message that implies shes going to go obese.

shes saying she doesnt want to spend all this time and energy maintaining her muscles and shit. shes not saying "the fatter i am the halthier i am", shes saying im going to put my effort into other things that make me happy and that means my body will go back to its chubby natural state"

women are designed to be chubby, its for the babies

Then actually post someone who's fat.

lol, found the nigger. Overweight women are disgusting. Enjoy your cellulite you sub human ape

Sure it's good to encourage people to get healthy... even degenerate thots I suppose.

But they're usually virulently vocal and hostile about pushing their SJW fat acceptance garbage on social media, while at the same time knowing that they SHOULD get fit and lose weight.
Then again, it's no surprise that women and the collective left are oblivious to hypocrisy.

Her thighs are bigger than her stomach. She's thicc

See, THIS is actually disgusting.

10/10 would grease up and chase through a field

Yep, you're a faggot.

>if a woman took one look at you and decided you were unworthy without even hearing a single thing you have to say youd use that as evidence that women are "out of control"

You have to be baiting. That is literally what women do every single minute of every single day.

in my underpants

Can we not have an in-between?

Your example is just fat not a good ass.

>nazi flag
>calling a 5'2 by 5'2 Mexican meatball human chode a 10/10

Hiro Moot!

> Southern white trash girl reporting in