>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BPAhGlFPdj4
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/comey-bombshell-fbi-directors-leaked-trump-memos-contained-classified-information
twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/884219502057189376
youtube.com/watch?v=RhC_ATfWOUE
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/10/fbi-agents-james-comey-trump-firing-response
thehill.com/policy/national-security/332940-acting-fbi-head-contradicts-white-house-comey-had-broad-support-in
businessinsider.com/fbi-agents-react-to-james-comey-firing-2017-5
theguardian
archive.is/GZyBp
thehill
archive.is/vdypq
businessinsider
archive.is/jrydr
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-09/did-trumps-g20-performance-indicate-us-decline-as-world-power/8691538
huffingtonpost.com/topic/american-decline
rosalux-nyc.org/donald-trump-and-the-decline-of-american-unipolarity/
consortiumnews.com/2017/06/05/trump-and-the-american-decline/
alternet.org/world/making-america-mediocre-warpspeed-decline
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/340443-bill-kristol-us-reliving-decline-and-fall-of-rome-under-trump
pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
twitter.com/InsidersABC/status/883829926993862656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meme

ok

i laughed

Trump's kneeling down in front of Putin on every issue disrespects all of our brave and true American heroes who lost their lives in wars to push back Russian aggression. Shame on you Trump, shame on your supporters. Our men and women didn't die in battle so an admitted sexual assaulter with no redeeming qualities whatsoever could be elected POTUS. They died so that someone like Trump wouldn't be elected. You Trump supporters let those men and women down, and your souls are forever stained for the universe to know you for what you are.

The left is triggered so hard they now yell "go back to Sup Forums!" On the streets of our nation.

Wew

why are jews such kikes?

What did the NYT report?

Source
youtu.be/BPAhGlFPdj4

It's fucking low energy

Yes slate. You're saying kushner is actually a nazi? What is your point shit-for-brains?

I'm not gay but Melania is pretty f a b u o l o u s

>the universe
I hate people who use "the universe" in place of God because their chainsmoking liberal single hippie moms taught them that the Christians who told her she was a degenerate wouldn't sell her weed.

DEJAWOO, I HAVE BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE

Why do Jews keep reminding people why they've been genocided and expelled like 500 different times from 100+ different countries over the years? Never fucking satisfied.

>slate

They accidentally reported that a paid DNC operative was paid to meet the Trumps on false pretences to make it appear like they had kremlin ties because she has kremlin ties. Smear job.

The FBI are denying that Comey's memos were personal documents. Their stance is that they're govt documents.

This is really fucking important because they contained a ton of classified information, which Comey then leaked to an uncleared friend, who leaked to an uncleared NYT.

It was stolen government property containing classified information. Comey literally testified UNDER OATH that he purposely gave this to a rando friend with the sole purpose of LEAKING to the NYT.

Holy shit this is like an episode of one of those retard criminals tv shows.

>why would i give a shit what the news says?
Where do you get your news from? Infowars? Mike cernovich? Your ass?

>We real Michiganiac shitkickers gonna go down to Detroit and whip us up some genocide!
Ted! No! The election is tomorrow.

she is already the GOAT

>tfw for a year I made fun of Wisconsin/Michigan/Pennsylvania posters on here and other boards that said their state was going to flip red

>talking to my ex today
"why didn't you like the movie logan user?"
>reees internally about cultural marxist sjw fucking refugee trump hating kike jew hollywood propaganda.
"ohh I just didn't like it"

FUCKING HELL THE REDPILL CAN BE NASTY SOMETIMES.

>Sup Forums is this mainstream
Top kek. We're going to be a subject of mainstream debate come 2020, at this rate. I bet Donald will be asked to disavow us.

John no Diamonbacks reruns tonight.

it's real

wat

You're a pretty sad person.

how long until comey is behind bars
taking bets now

Why so kikes think they're so goddamn important?

>When you listen to one eurobeat song and then you gotta listen to the other 5 good ones

dream

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/comey-bombshell-fbi-directors-leaked-trump-memos-contained-classified-information
>There was just one problem: according to a blockbuster report from The Hill, in addition to the leaked memos, Comey also leaked classified information in gross and direct violation of FBI rules and regulations. And just like that Comey finds himself in trouble. Only not just any trouble, but the virtually same trouble that Hillary Clinton was in in the summer of 2016... and which James Comey was tasked to investigate.
>twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/884219502057189376

>You're saying kushner is actually a nazi?
No I'm not. I'm saying in what way is he "winning"? Trump's policy has been pure Bannon/Miller/Tillerson.

>SLATE
Actually no I'm having a pretty good time right now.

Kek he, in a roundabout way, committed the crime he gave hillary a pass for.

Ah, God truly has the best sense of humor.

Ted put your gun away we can't gun down niggers the day before the election.

wow this is better than Jackie O

Try going to college and being surrounded by liberals.

yfw

>those eyes

MORNING
>Trump returns to WH from G-20 meeting
>Trump tweets: “The G 20 Summit was a great success for the U.S. - Explained that the U.S. must fix the many bad trade deals it has made. Will get done!”
>”I strongly pressed President Putin twice about Russian meddling in our election. He vehemently denied it. I've already given my opinion.....” “...We negotiated a ceasefire in parts of Syria which will save lives. Now it is time to move forward in working constructively with Russia!”
>”Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded..” “...and safe. Questions were asked about why the CIA & FBI had to ask the DNC 13 times for their SERVER, and were rejected, still don't....” “...have it. Fake News said 17 intel agencies when actually 4 (had to apologize). Why did Obama do NOTHING when he had info before election?”
>”Sanctions were not discussed at my meeting with President Putin. Nothing will be done until the Ukrainian & Syrian problems are solved!”
AFTERNOON
>NK accuses US of 'reckless military provocations' after practice bombing run
>Baton Rouge officer sues BLM over 2016 ambush of cops
>Warren and Gillibrand back single-payer healthcare
>Tillerson says US will have ‘dialogue’ with Russia to prevent future election meddling
EVENING
>Trump tweets: “For years, even as a "civilian," I listened as Republicans pushed the Repeal and Replace of ObamaCare. Now they finally have their chance!”
>”Syrian ceasefire seems to be holding. Many lives can be saved. Came out of meeting. Good!”
>”The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't-but a ceasefire can,& did!”
>NYT reports that Don Jr. met Russian lawyer after promise of ‘damaging’ info on Hillary
>Bush “””ethics””” lawyers says this boarders on ‘treason’
>Comey’s private memos contained classified information

Guise trump is totally going to be impeached this time wtf i should have been a #cruzmissile

Haha literally go through that at least once a day

>Do you want to watch Handmaids Tale with me?

>not crap

>The REAL Michigan
I found it interesting how this was actually a case of dogwhistling but the media didn't pick up on it all. Probably because they're a bunch of elitist snobs who can't stand to watch Nugent speak.

Remember, if they are THIS triggered to yell that, then all those queer faggots are definitely on discords shilling up the place in their spare time

traps are gay

>>”Sanctions were not discussed at my meeting with President Putin. Nothing will be done until the Ukrainian & Syrian problems are solved!”
And now /k/ is sad.

>Have a friend that likes Steven Universe
>"Why won't you give it a try?"

thoughts on this goy?

did anyone else just see that "watters world" bullshit on fox.

no bully kellyanne

lies and slander

>OY VEY BELIEVE US GOYIM, here is some totally real and not at all fabricated (((proof))) that Donald Trump Jr. met with a RUSHAN to personally murder Hillary Clinton!
>N-n-no, we surely didn't make this up, we just received it so that's why it was never turned over to the authorities during the 8+ months of "MUH RUSSIA" narrative reporting
>We can keep all of our headlines from the past year accusing Donald Trump (Jr.) of being a RUSH-AND SPY, its (((((pure coincidence))))) goyim :^)
>Remember, we are fair and unbiased! Vote Blue and It's Her Turn, ok? Praise Moloch.

Yes

How can a woman be cute sexy and beautiful all at once? Donald has elder god tier taste.

A curse we all live with

I found it weird that the last rally before the election was a Ted Nugent concert in the middle of the fucking night.

>Kek
>Pizza
People need to stop bringing memes into real life.

Pretty accurate

I was trying to show an uninformed idiot like you that Kushner is not the ultra ubermensch Sup Forumstier busisnessman you think he is.The fact that it's slate is on purpose. Super liberal morons like the super liberal jew.

Tolerant left

Did he swallow Putin's load?

No, what?

How fucking old is your friend? Because unless they're an actual child it sounds like you're friends with a Tumblrina.

Uhoh

Gowdy gunna get rowdy for sure if Jason already knows of it

Literally ran outside and at the top of my lungs yelled, "am I a deplorable now you motherfuckers!!!"
The Guatemalan family three doors down from me has smiled at me every time I've seen them since

Anyone got the one where its a pic of the Battle of Geonosis from Star Wars Episode II saying the same thing, but someone got pissed and replied to it?

meant for

some faggot millennial host tried to go all kronkite on kellyanne and she handled it with grace, if not some hesitation over the idiocy of his questions

From my assumption, he was referring to not lifting sanctions until something changes in Syria.

How the hell am I supposed to know what a Zuchinni is.

Hell is for ever!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

M8 we brought memes to life already, Trump is president.

Has science gone to far?

It was basically spun up on what, 48 hours notice? The big orchestrated event in New Hampshire where Trump read off the Brady and Belichick endorsements was supposed to be the last one.

>mfw we will one day be a nationally protected treasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhC_ATfWOUE

Anyone watch Active Self Protection? Its pretty much store clerks packing heat vs unsuspecting criminals. It makes for comfy Sup Forums approved viewings.

never, these high level swamp monsters never face justice

It's not your fault, I'm sure they banned it for your own good

Holy shit what the fuck happened to McLovin?

The real redpill was realizing logan was symbolic reverse propaganda.
The forced genetic modification of Logan, the quintessential white male to remove his unique white gifts, while using the minorities "diversity" as engineered bioweapons. Logan delivered them to Canada while taking down the party responsible for the forced diversifying of America.

top kek I get the feeling we'll be have running street battles with the same people that shill us eventually. They better be careful in public, our dox powers are far superior to CNN's. Remember bike lock guy? A fully covered face didn't stop us.

set your captcha to legacy, fool

24, he's a bit of a manchild, but is at least redpilled on some issues.

>inb4 nothing is done and /ptg/ forgets about it and defends it when someone brings it up in a year.

>Trump ensuring his second term.
By working with Russia, making Democrats double down on the "muh Russia" narrative, alienating the commoners away from them and voting Trump.
Good strategy; let the enemy die on their own.

what's the mood tonight?

>tfw white house webpage just forwards to Sup Forums

Based on what legal information I could find about whether or not Trump Jr. broke any law, he may have violated a Federal Election code if opposition research contributed by a foreign national can be considered a "thing of value," which would likely be up for legal debate. The Steele document isn't considered a contribution because campaigns actively paid for it (which is retarded, but it can't be helped).

The punishment for him having broken that code in this circumstance would most likely be a civil fine.

Nothing will likely come of it because they'd probably have to prove he knew he would be meeting with a foreign national beforehand and since nothing of value was ultimately presented at the meeting.

This is just more "muh Russia" BS that won't harm Trump either way. If Liberals weren't so impeachment crazy, the Comey news was (and frankly is) a much bigger story.

The best thing Trump has done over the last few weeks is keep the media on their heels with preemptive attacks. He was in Germany for a while and the media are getting comfy, and now they're rolling out their attacks.

Trump should and is going to on on a rampage tweet storm tomorrow morning to correct the news cycle into something he wants. Sometime around 7am per usual.

>The FBI are denying that Comey's memos were personal documents. Their stance is that they're govt documents.

Whoa this can't be true. Everyone in the FBI LOVED Comey like he was Santa Claus, Jesus, and their boss all rolled into one.

Here is the documentation that proves it:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/10/fbi-agents-james-comey-trump-firing-response

thehill.com/policy/national-security/332940-acting-fbi-head-contradicts-white-house-comey-had-broad-support-in

businessinsider.com/fbi-agents-react-to-james-comey-firing-2017-5

The mask fell off his dumb ass, tbf.

>It's a comey spills his spaghetti after intentionally putting himself in the public spotlight episode

these are always comfy

The power of a autistic hive mind

Checked. Archive shills

>theguardian com/us-news/2017/may/10/fbi-agents-james-comey-trump-firing-response
archive.is/GZyBp
>thehill com/policy/national-security/332940-acting-fbi-head-contradicts-white-house-comey-had-broad-support-in
archive.is/vdypq
>businessinsider com/fbi-agents-react-to-james-comey-firing-2017-5
archive.is/jrydr

Why are the people that cried so hard about Trump being a star of reality television trying so goddam hard to use the infrastructure of TV journalism to turn government reporting into day-time soap opera reality TV?

This is becoming pure daily garbage. Enough already with the fucking palace intrigue, the stretched storylines, the aimless subplots, the red herrings. This is getting ridiculous. Just knock it the fuck off. Go back to 'interfering with elections' since that seems to be what the fuck we call publishing investigative reporting on government these days. If no one else is going to do it, why the fuck wouldn't I just wait for Assange. Apparently informing the American electorate of what their leaders are up to is some form of anti-state espionage.

Unless its a TMZ video or tax return. Then its not interference I guess.

>NO ONE WANTS YOU
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-09/did-trumps-g20-performance-indicate-us-decline-as-world-power/8691538
>NO ONE NEEDS YOU
huffingtonpost.com/topic/american-decline
>YOU ARE A FESTERING CANCER UNTO THIS SPECIES
rosalux-nyc.org/donald-trump-and-the-decline-of-american-unipolarity/
>REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY NOW
consortiumnews.com/2017/06/05/trump-and-the-american-decline/
>YOU ARE A DEFUNCT, DECLINING, BACKWARDS DYSTOPIA OF INBREEDING AND IGNORANCE
alternet.org/world/making-america-mediocre-warpspeed-decline
>YOUR WORLDLY RELEVANCE IS NON-EXISTENT AND WAS FABRICATED
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/340443-bill-kristol-us-reliving-decline-and-fall-of-rome-under-trump
>YOUR STRENGTH HAS BEEN PROVEN AN IMPOTENT LIE, AGAIN AND AGAIN
pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/
>YOUR EXTINCTION IS NIGH, INEVITABLE AND SATISFYING
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
>YOU ARE IRRELEVANT AND SERVE NO PURPOSE ANY LONGER
twitter.com/InsidersABC/status/883829926993862656

FAT, ZIONIST PIGGU -- GO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!!
>FAT, ZIONIST PIGGU -- GO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!!

Jeff Sessions aint letting any leaker go breh. He's out to make examples out of people.

If you've noticed, user sourced stories have pretty much dried up lately. Trump and Sessions have tightened up on EVERYONE. Ppl are afraid they're being surveiled