How would you feel about Ivanka as the first female President?

How would you feel about Ivanka as the first female President?

Better than Hillary

> daddy daddy. let's bomb syria for Israel
worse than Hillary

That would be pretty hilarious.

A female can not govern properly. Period.

Meh. Would rather a Republican.

But Merkel would be better than Hillary. That doesn't say much.

She gives off a Fiorina/evil vibe in this pic. Maybe not her best one.

remember when she cried about dead kids ant we bombed syria for her feels?

good times

She is a liberal Jewish globalist.

I see her as a jew first. Nope never.

I'd happily vote for her with my dick, desu senpai.

This

>If you have an erection lasting 4 years or longer....

It'd be nice to have a president who loves anal sex as much as I do

/Thread

>going on pol and asking if they want a jewess as a president
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Merkel is Hillary, just uglier.

any boomer would vote for her because she's sexy and loves israel

She's a liberal. Sooooo No.

I'd rather have Eric

>implying boomers can live that long

I don't ever want a first female President.

boomers are still in range

As someone who voted for Trump, FUCK NO. The saying that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree isn't true here, she is nowhere near as intelligent and clever as her father and would push neocon policies AT BEST, and I could see her pushing worse shit than Hillary.

Dunno about Eric... but Don Jr seems an educated and moral man. I think with a little more experience under his belt I could see him being an appealing candidate in maybe 25-30 years time

>wanting a woman president at all
Don't.

she'll push whatever the jews tell her to push

She has zero qualifications.

Why do all these people thirsting for the first female president always pick the worst contenders?

Do you want the first female president to be remembered as barely competent or worse? Some kind of ShareBlue/CTR style false flag shit?

She may be a smart and composed lady, but she will have never been though the shit her old man has.

After a lifetime of successes and failures, when she is as old and crusty looking as Hillary, I might might consider a vote her way - If her platform is sensible.

Don jr is incredibly red pilled and would make a great president

Anyone with a hole between their legs should not decide the fate of a nation. That's the fast track to fucking everything up.

3 jewish presidents in a row!!!!
let's do it goyim!!!!

After just stepping off the Bush / Clinton dynasty train for the last time (oh please God), you really want to consider another. No thanks.

she would be a complete and utter failure, like her father

Just Israel my shit up

She needs to make a hard right turn between now and 2024 in order to get my vote.

Presidency qualifications are pretty low.

Regardless, after Trumps 7.5 years I think her idealism would temper to something more reasonable after shadowing daddy. She may be ready sometime in the future, but I'm not yet convinced she'd be a good candidate.

It would be nice just to make Hillary sit in the room at watch Ivanka become President. I'd love to see her reaction.

She wears too much makeup and has some sort of genetic disorder as indicated by her wide eyes and fucked up nose.

Whatever gets your dicks hard.

No thanks, I don't want open borders.

She's a NY libtard.

I cant stand this bitch and Trump is just using her as a prop to keep white women on his side.

Don Jnr should be his right hand man. Ivanka caves to pressure. Don Jnr stands up to it like his father.

Wasn't talking about the constitutional requirements. I mean that she has limited business experience, zero political experience, and is only famous because of her family.

Obviously any female president would have to be 35+ and a natural born American citizen.

As things stand I would vote for Don Jr long before anybody the GOPe would offer. So yeah, I'll ride the Trump dynasty train if it better protects Trump's legacy.

>Meh. Would rather a Republican.

>tfw this is how the left takes back control of the Republican Party.

The daughter of a nationalist goes full on commie.

After the time she's spent doing her 'apprenticeship', she'd have quite a bit to go on.

She sucks Jewish dick.

>How would you feel about Ivanka as the first female President?
Disgusted and upset.

In eight years, maybe. But it strikes me as similar to Hillary's "being married to a President makes me the most qualified woman!!!" nonsense.

Ivanka could use her father a spring board to running for office in four years, do well at that, and then stand as a real contender in a decadee or two. Perhaps. She seems smart enough to be a good politician.

But very few people take candidates whose main qualification is being related to a real politician seriously. This is the USA. You know, the country that said fuck that noise to hereditary rulers.

He would wanna date her

God help us all.

So would the don

>Bush becomes president.
>Son is a failure after he succeeds him.
>Clinton becomes president
>Wife is a failure before she even gets into office
>Trump becomes president.
>I think I can predict what's going to happen.

When are you fucking shills going to realize that the son or daughter of a president a good leader does not make?

There's a reason we got rid of the British monarch you cucks.

She's as dumb as a bag of fucking rocks but this

Hillary was never interested in being a leader, just a profiteer and power monger. I doubt she ever had any sense of integrity.

Ivanka seems (at least, so far) someone who wants to serve as the symbol, not the idol.

This. Besides, her husband is one of ((((them))))

But you are right, we don't like monarchies here. Nepotism can be dangerous.

gw was great, retard.

>first female President?

Why does her sex matter, exactly? If you can explain to me why that should be a significant factor in the role of POTUS, please, go on.

He's good by today's standards. Obama really lowered the bar.

What America did you live in between 2001 and 2009?

Bush
>lied to Congress
>lied to the American people
>lied to the UN
>started two wars that we are still fighting and have no foreseeable path to victory
>racked up a massive deficit
>ordered the DoJ to prosecute based on secret evidence
>spied on millions of Americans (we still don't know how many)
>encouraged the 2008 crash
>pushed a terrible bankruptcy reform (BAPCPA)
>weakened our alliances
>did nothing to protect Americans from their jobs being exported
>punished bad school districts by forcing them to be worse
>raised teen pregnancy and the birthrates of African countries because muh abstinence

Don't even get me started on the corruption his administration partook in.

Honestly, I am struggling to come up with even one good thing about GWB's term. He wasn't Gore, I guess.

She's all globalist, feels, stupid shit that aren't even real issues but pushed to try and get people to like her. She's an idiot. Get another woman. Like Gal Gadot

It would be awesome, as much as it's awesome to see The Donald President.

I just want her nudes already desu

>married to a jew

Pretty sure giraffes aren't quite allowed to run for office. And (((no)))

I don't like dynasties, if your parent, sibling or spouse was President you shouldn't be.

The only female worthy of the presidency is Joan of Arc.

Awesome.

>Daddy, daddy. Help the poor Syrian babies daddy.
Fuck this stupid cunt. I voted Donald Trump, Not Ivanka Kushner