Lauren Coalburthen BTFO

Lauren Coalburthen BTFO
Trumplets BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO

Guess what, white genocide isn't real, you aren't getting replaced and that's the end of it.

I'm glad a new youtube community is surging and DESTROYING alt-right manlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
youtube.com/watch?v=xLLLK1yNMsg
youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8
youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8&ab_channel=ShaunandJen
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIt20exSTA
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ecoj.12181/full
cream-migration.org/files/FiscalEJ.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trumplets can't handle the truth?

you are a loser

LOL it seems that the community agrees with me and not with you, sweetheart.

>She is 22
What the fuck is wrong with her? She looks like a haggard housewife in her late 30s

Commies all deserve holodomors

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
>White Britons to become minority by 2066

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
>“I think a reasonable middle conclusion is that Canada will be 20 per cent white, 65 per cent non-white and 15 per cent mixed race by 2106,” he said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
>America's dying whites: Caucasian death rate now outstrips the birth rate in a third of states

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
>Nonwhite babies are now officially the majority in the United States

express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
>White Britons are now a minority in 4 towns and cities

>Germany will be a Muslim Turkish nation by 2050 if demographic trends continue.
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
>The ongoing Third World invasion of Germany will create a nonwhite majority in the 20- to 30-year-old age group within just four years, and a nonwhite majority within one generation, a new statistical analysis based on official German census figures has shown.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
>Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now ‘Migrant Background’

>community
>youtube comments
i take shits with higher IQs than youtube commenters

you're lucky i'm a nice guy and keep bumping your thread

>using statistics from a literal holocaust denier
LOL

Honey, please I hope you don't embarass yourself like this in real life.

Watch this. Educate yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLLLK1yNMsg

Facts don't seem to reach people these days. Thanks for posting this to help inform everyone about the truth.

>Attacking the source instead of the argument
Stay classy

I think that guy was joking since he posted a Sam Hyde video.

This is the video I meant to post

youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8

I was posting his link on my discord :) Guess who's getting raided.

post the sources
i'm not going to watch your shitty video
if anyone here wants to do it, then use hooktube

'you don't have to be white to be a British person or a German person'....well yeah you do they are an ethnic group.

That's right, off to hooktube you go. Youtube belongs to progressivism. Can you even comment on hooktube, lol? Who cares.

>I can't argue with you so I'm going to point out something completely unrelated!
People this retarded actually exist.

>no sources
and that "who cares" hurts me, pls dont do it again. it hurts my feelings

>literal holocauts denier
who?
also
>watch this
so your sources are shitty yt videos?
well, idk why i expected more since you dumbfucks even use comics as an argument

>new youtube community is surging
>some old shit-tier gaming channel

>this woman tier argument
Does your dad know where you are?

Sources are right there on the video description.

>Sup Forums keeps taking the bait

It's an undisputable fact that White fertility is on the down and the undeveloped world is having a population explosion. Migration into Western countries is ever increasing. It's debateable but highly likely this is a result of social liberalism and comfort lifestyles in the West.

This is simply a matter of numbers.

U kahnt get up theah in that summah cah.

LOL you clearly didn't watch the video, he clearly deconstructs every argument you alt-lite Sup Forumstards make

>how to make your bait thread extra obvious

>The line about "preserving culture" always frustrates me. Culture is always changing. England isn't living in Victorian times, America isn't living in the 50's or 70's or any other time in American history. If we stopped all immigration and only had a white country our culture would still be changing and these white supremacists would change their tune and be complaining about white "degenerates" destroying their culture next. "Preserving our culture" has just become a huge dog whistle for white supremacy.

really make you think

because we won't give it views, you idiot.
post every argument here
also you're so idiotic, we aren't "alt-right", and neither we watch rebel media

Reminder that lauren southern and rage after storm are both christian hating atheists. Christianity built white nations. A white nationalist must be christian

Does anyone want shaunandjens dox?

t. Hackerloli

Well, if whites are really on the decline form not breeding, and you are concerned - there's only one thing that will help, and it isn't sitting around Chan and talking about it.
Keeping immigrants out won't help if you don't make more babies, in the long run.
You can't fool demographics.
Better locate a female that will accept you and start fucking.

>shaun and jen
aren't they shitposters?

Cool bluff

holy shit it's pathetic how fast into this thread you've been BTFOed, specially when some of the posts are yours
cry, cry away

oh, I get it.
Yes I know whites won't disappear from their home countries. Why? Because the same thing is happening here - and this country is like 1% white. The idea behind importing all those people from undeveloped shitholes is really simple: you'll have to work for their welfare, until eveyone, including you, is a welfare slave. There was a thread about Trudeau not long ago that explained this

>Coalburthen
You mean Lauren Coalbern?

Wh-whos this??

>10 minutes in
>Lol it's not genocide because it's not intentional if you aren't admitting it's the jews which I know you are

Even if it's not, the mass acceptation of migrants is intentional.

>It's not a competition, snicker*
Holy shit what a retard, biology is highly competitive, sex and reproduction IS a competition.

>Look she's wrong because the majority of immigrants is white lol.

Yes, other Europeans like slavs aren't necessarily up keepers of British culture, but they're closer than pakis and still distinctly western.

>Here is a picture of a dog
>Here is a picture of Giraffe
Oh I see, so a few clusters of white people in gated communities means a replacement isn't real?

So far this guy is a pretty shit rebuttal, I was expecting more since his opening about "trends changing" is technically true, you have 13 more minutes to "BTFO" though.

I haven't heard about this "Shaun and Jen" before so I looked up the vid shown in the OP and... Holy shit.
This must be the most idiotic fucking channel on the site, every single thing said here is a fucking idiotic, disingenuous non-argument. I can't believe people actually listen to this retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8&ab_channel=ShaunandJen

Its amazing. They made it so faggots can hide their flags and you can still tell where the fucking leaves are.

Who is this unknown figure?

>culture is always changing
What a superficial statement. Fashion and technology changes, rather.

What did you do user?

I-Is she jewish?

>The 50s were different from the 70s
>This proves change happens guys!
>Therefore this legitimises wiping out the white race duh!
>Trying to prevent your genocide is white supremacist of whistling!

How are these people able to tie their own shoe laces together?

So why does the church invite millions of arabs into europe?
Also, many of the humanitarian morons are christians.

Merkel is a christian and her party of jew and muslim cock sucking faggots is the CDU/christliche Deutsche Union/christian german union.

Fuck off you beta faggot.

That would be the modern church. The church of only a century in the past would not dream of it.

Remember, all current institutions are corrupted. Focus on the source.

Scottish

What a faggot, I wrote a whole rebuttal of his video and he deleted my comment. I guess people just love their echo chambers, not only is he intellectually dishonest but he can't take criticism of his videos.

the fact that Sup Forums gets their information from a 22 y/o undergrad drop out making youtube videos really say it all.

open a book you fucking retards

user who is this semen demon supposed to be?

The church has always been corrupted.
It always tried to ruin europe, either by making a heretic out of everyone who dies not agree with it and/or does science (gallileo as a prominent example) or simply holding down an entire continent and bringing many wars to it through it's powers.
The church has got more white people killed than both world wars combined.

I remember whenever that Shaun and Jen autist did a response to the alternative hypothesis and all he did was demonstrate that he doesn't know what "hypothetical scenario" means.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIt20exSTA

He's right about the culture bit.
But it isn't about culture, not one bit. It's about preserving your people.
Biology is the root, culture is the flower. It is your people that you fight for, culture is just a byproduct.

fuck off leaf
thots can be smart

Yea I can see it, she has scottish eyebrows

Git'm

shill AND a woman huh? rare faggot

academic journal articles and books on diaspora and human migration, cultural change and integration, social theory on race and ethnicity, refugees and so on are pretty good too.

But no, this college drop out getting paid by beta orbiters, let's just base our beliefs on that! face it, Sup Forums is too stupid/lazy to really understand anything and you faggots should stop trying and enjoy life.

She seems to be taking pictures to show off her body and face a lot I think. THOT

Keep going lad

LOL Yes and they have many more people listening to them than you do. Thanfully.

This reminds me of when right wingers said gay marrage would lead to beastiality and i laughed and then canada legalised beastiality

It actually amazes me the rationalizations leftists make in order to ignore reality. You have to have some legit creativity for that.

So brown people can protect their culture but our culture is ever-changing and not worth saving?

He or she is shilling this board for views.

Her videos are just a good way to transmit that info in a palatable way to normies, and help start a larger conversation. Most people here already know this shit. Also she regularly does stuff like going to Europe to stop refugee boats and give Generation Identity more publicity.

That video she made 4 days ago already has 200k+ views. Nothing Sup Forums does could have this much reach and this fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm
>Blondes 'to die out in 200 years'

Even that "White Genocide" documentary that has been around for more than 2 years on YT still only has 500k+ views.

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E

There are better cuties, and better ideas. Why wallow at the bottom of the barrel with southern?

>Sup Forums is too stupid/lazy to really understand anything and you faggots should stop trying and enjoy life.
>Just give up goyim
Kys rabbi
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

wutcha doin rabbi?

I really don't know why she thinks she knows what's best for blue eyed whites like me. We don't need her help, we didn't ask for her help, and we'll be just fine without her.

And why doesn't she go get a fucking phd and write a real book? She could really use some education.

Yes. That is very poor form.

Advertisers get the dox

So this is jen or is it a trap?

'tis jen

I just noticed a couple of times that she tried to get an attention grabbing shot. One time it was of her booty (she has to be squatting to get dat booty) and the other was a close-up of her face. She knows what she's doing. Total thot.
Then there's her need to appear affiliated to this place. She's a blatant redditor/kekistani and would be far more at home there.
I swear, there was a thread on here and some leaf was posting/fighting like a girl in a thread and I ended up replying to them 'you need to pick a side' (paraphrased, among other things too) and she uploads a video within 24 hours claiming that she feels stuck between SJWs and racists asking her to pick a side.
She is an e-celeb loser who should at least get married and maybe the content of her videos will improve. She seems to struggle for video ideas when she's not travelling and her content is lame. MArriage would ground her and she would be a happier, more creative person.

>absolute bunk: the post

>oy vey goyim stop trying to talk about our plans for European replacement

>blue eyed whites like me

Moshe pls go.

I'm gonna sperg out and go through this whole video here, just for laughs.

1. The video starts with him blowing off the concept of data and statistics because sometimes data can be misinterpreted. But wtf is his alternative? No data? No reason? Emotional arguments? He provides no alternative criterion for ascertaining the truth and to boot he insinuates that it seems racist.

2. Next this guy laughing at the notion that people might be concerned with publicly being labeled racist...But not refuting it in any way whatsoever even though it's blindingly obvious since people are fined and sometimes jailed in Europe and fired in the USA.

3. He later says 'good fuck that guy', for a person being jailed for public hate speech. Yeah he said shitty things but no...not good asshole, people shouldn't be jailed for hate speech unless they directly threaten someone or are causing a public disturbance and refuse to stop.

>absolute cuckoldry: the country

You aren't wrong but we have to find a religion to replace it. People need to believe in something greater than themselves. Christianity has also done many great things for Europe as well as the bad. It was a great tool for it's time but we now have to find away to replace it with a better one.

>Few minutes more in
>Attacking sources because "Lol he's racist and dumb"
Not an argument
>the only solution would be to ban interracial marriage or find a way to reduce other birthrates
Does he not comprehend that the goal isn't really about birthrate but about maintaining the population?
It doesn't matter if the African birth rate is fuck huge, if they're in Africa they're not going to affect threaten the European birthrate

Birthrates become a factor when you introduce two groups into the same range. But I guess that doesn't matter because "It's not a competition" to this fag?

>Stressing IN A SINGLE GENERATION
>Pretending that Muslims are going to take over purely through statistics and no just fuck shit up once they reach a certain point.

>White people don't hate themselves
Except the "We'll all be one race in the future and racism will end then" or "White people deserve to go for our sins, our country belongs to X" are pretty common areas of thought you can extrapolate out of left cucks if you push them enough.

>Long rant about civic nationalist bullshit
Quintessentially British right? You can make a paki eat some tea and crumpets, make him listen to britpop, even convert him to Christianity but he won't be your people and he will know that and for the most part, even with the libcuck mind virus you won't see him that way either. You can't completely separate ethnic identity from culture, especially nationalistic culture.
>Muh Irish
Yes because Celts and Anglo-Saxons are so different right?
>Demographic change is inevitable
If you remove immigrants and halt immigration it isn't, the entire problem is a result of that. If Britain just had it's endemic people, they'd never be under threat of replacement if there were no migrants to begin with.

Pretty shit OP.

>brown culture

LOL STFU stupid bitch

she lost her job at the rebel, and needs money so makes slapped together youtube shit, and i'm the one being called a rabbi

I wonder who's behind this one, Shlomo Shekelbergsteinkike

This quote is wrong.
The people of the 50's and 70's, besides hippies who started this decay, still valued the central message of America and Western Civilization as a whole.

>Sup Forums is too stupid/lazy to really understand anything and you faggots should stop trying and enjoy life.
You already outed yourself. I see nothing wrong with her talking about the European replacement and since you seem to be so keen on saying people shouldnt you should jump off a cliff.

4. He re-labels the concept of ethnic 'replacement', (which is literally what is happening in the concrete) to the term 'white genocide' because he feels that it's less 'sellable'. Literally, he says this in the video. He also labels ethnic replacement is a 'conspiracy theory' in an attempt to make it seem less 'real'. But this in no way disproves the facts of what is going on, whatever name you want to give it. He is just term swapping and trying to associate the argument with something less palatable. It's just his way of making it seem less real using word games, not using any demonstrable evidence, data or reason.

5. He then goes on to say 'there are more white people alive today than ever in history'. This is an obvious strawman and also a very irrelevant. If I mix a little yellow paint with a little blue paint it still dilutes the colors as much as if I mix a large amount of yellow with a large amount of blue. He is countering nothing in his argument here.

Why'd she lose her job at the rebel? If there is an explanation is there evidence for it? I always wondered why.

>she lost her job at the rebel

No she left because of disagreements with her (((boss))), and now she makes more money from her Patreon and gets a larger amount of viewers than she ever did at Rebel. She's also free to cover and do whatever she wants.

I turned it off after 10 minutes. He didn't refute anything and I'd actually like to see him debate this topic considering he would get btfo quickly.

You want a peer-reviewed study about the fiscal impact of immigration to the uk, here you go:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ecoj.12181/full
cream-migration.org/files/FiscalEJ.pdf

Slavs make, niggers and pakis take

uhhm you do realize he threatened to gas people??