Do any Americans remember having Ivanka Trump on your ballot card...

Do any Americans remember having Ivanka Trump on your ballot card? I thought it was Trump/Pence but apparently Pence isn't the vice president anymore?

Why didn't you guys tell us that you also elected Ivanka as some sort of representative?

I legitimately don't mind her following Trump around, because I'm 99% sure she's keeping his retardation in check

>Rich boomer is a lazy corrupt nepotistic scumbag piece of shit
Wow, alert the presses!

This is pathetic. Don't cry to Sup Forums when the next Democrat has his/her son/daughter/non binary gendered take care of international fucking affairs

Can you IMAGINE if this guy let Michelle Obama sit in his place at the G20

Ivanka is brapping at my flag

Ivanka is a more competent diplomat that Pence, so I don't give a shit that she's been given diplomatic responibities despite not having been elected. Trump trusts his daughter to actually speak on his behalf, wheras his VP often contradicts him. Pence is a cookie-cutter, neocon Republican, an empty suit chosen to placate the religious right. I voted for Trump despite his shitty running mate, not because of him

Come on user, lets not pretend Bill's wife's daughter wouldn't be involved in making sure here mom didn't forget her server password.
protip - password

me in the middle

Presidents and vice presidents rarely travel together. Someone has to be in charge.

SAY IT WITH ME
MADAM PRESIDENT
Ivanka Trump

this is the best thing to happen to white women in the modern age. this should be every feminist's dream. a successful man who has daughter with a wife with children and a husband being taught how to be a professional and beautiful lady and influencing the world.

hopefully this will strengthen father/daughter bonds and men showing interest how a woman should act in a society that claims its desperate for feminism and feminist influence in the future and stop creating tattoo'd blue haired monsters yelling that they aren't the CEO of google.

The vice presidents job is to stay away from the President. He is sent on the boring stuff so that he survives an attack on the President. Jesus some of you people are dumb.

Cant deny those digits

Holy fuck I cannot stand the news anymore.

Every day it's the same weak shit.

>OMG SOMEONE COMMUNICATED WITH A RUSSIAN!
>BREAKING NEWS: Someone on Trump's team communicated with someone from Russia.
>Breaking news! The Washington Post now reporting that Trump says there was no interference!

When will this shit die? If anyone had any real evidence at this point, it would've been put front and center.

We don't owe you an explanation, just shut up and do our bidding like always.

Jesus that bitch on the right is kikey as fuck.

There won't be a next Democrat in office

>Holy fuck I cannot stand the news anymore.
>Every day it's the same weak shit.
>>OMG SOMEONE COMMUNICATED WITH A RUSSIAN!
>>BREAKING NEWS: Someone on Trump's team communicated with someone from Russia.
>>Breaking news! The Washington Post now reporting that Trump says there was no interference!
>When will this shit die? If anyone had any real evidence at this point, it would've been put front and center.
All the while the MSM ignores Obamas comment to the Russian in 2012. "Tell Putin I will have more flexibility after the election". Libs will not stop scrteaming about russians because they are butthurt hillary didn't win.

>competent diplomat
(You) satirical bastard

You're all wrong

You're a dumbshit shill but the VP and the President do not travel together overseas for security reasons.

It's probably too much for your little brain to take in, but let me give you a little shilling advice. If you make a thread like this where you display obvious ignorance about reality, like you did, people won't take your messaging seriously.

Unless you're trying to make Trump's critics seem like retards, in which case, good job you succeeded 100%.

>media ignores Hillary's obvious and well-documented Russia and China and Qatar connections while she is running
>instead plays up unsubstantiated rumors by (((sources))) against trump
if they are trying to redpill people on how the media plays favorites they couldn't be doing a better job

She looks like Mr. Burns

Ivanka Trump should give every U.S. citizen a turn of banging her

Remember that million plus dollar trip mike Obama took it's kids on?

Yea I didn't like that either.

Ivanka 2020, say it with me