Russian Hacking Narrative Proved To Be A Lie

Did the russian hacking lie just fucking die?

theforensicator.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/guccifer2-metadata-analysis/

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/07/09/new-analysis-of-guccifer-2-0-data-destroys-russian-hacking-narrative/#sthash.ADHVwhkY.dpbs

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
archive.is/oxNow
g-2.space/
archive.is/4o5bK
theforensicator.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/guccifer2-metadata-analysis/
forum.phish.net/forum/show/1377332305#page=1
archive.is/J43U7
youtube.com/watch?v=-PiEzecmvhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Did the russian hacking lie just fucking die?
Truth tends to kill lies.

Bump

who's afraid of a little truth, anyway?

no, the Russian hack proved to be true.
however, the Russian hack is different than Trump colluding. Trump colluding is dead/false, but the Russian hack happened.

Are you going to cite Crowdstrike on that?

>the Russian hack proved to be true.
Are you talking about the email's obtained through the whole Hillary's email fiasco? If so, how do you know that the hackers were Russian?

Trump said "It was probably Russia....and others". By him saying "probably" means to me that he knows they did, but just doesn't want to definitely say it because he knows people are idiots and will associated that yes answer to also the collusion question.

literally no way to know for sure with the sophistication of proxies used by any hacker worth his salt. They also leave behind "clues" in the code that point to a specific country, which is purposely done to draw attention away from themselves.

For the media and career politicians to claim they can draw any conclusions from this is laughable.

Honestly, and I give you major credit, I'm not joking.
This is the single, most idiotic thing I think I've ever read in my life.
And, I've read a lot of MediaMatters/CTR/ShareBlue/CREW shill bullshit.
This takes the fucking cake. Please pat yourself on the back, as this might be the pinnacle of your career. The biggest accomplishment of your life lies in the 2 sentences you typed.
Please, complete your performance appraisal, and hand deliver to David Brock, while on your knees. I'm sure something will come up for you two to talk about.

Time stamps were Eastern Time Zone, apparently.

Hahaha yes

Really tho, nice digits.
Russia didn't hack anything, and this has been proven without a doubt.

Checked.
This will be a very interesting week.
HRC's email case is supposed to re-open this week.
Trump's tweet causing Podesta to shit himself along I-40 is getting plenty of discussion.
The fact that CrowdStrike has been BTFO'd.
Fusion GPS and the DNC set up the bs mtg for Jr. to attend with the Russian 'lawyer'. Now Grassley wants to know who let her into the country.
Gonna be fun.

Oh yeah. And Comey stole classified gov't property (his memos) and leaked to the press.
Jail time for him.

Eastern Time Zone =/= Russian state sponsored hackers. Also, that too can be altered. If they can hack into secure servers they can alter a fucking time stamp.

Crowdstrike BTFO

Best day

I just hope someone breaks the Seth Rich case wide open this week. With something fucking solid.

Bahahaha deejits

You missed the point sir.

Not russia.

Not a hack.

So basically Seth Rich was the leaker, or at least someone from within the DNC not a Russian hacker

wew lads this is it for the media

will they just pretend it's notthin? can they?

Post it all over Twitter Satan

That's what I'm doind

such reputable sources you have...

jack kicked me off and i'll be damned if i go back to that shit hole

You can go grab the guccifer files and replicate the tests yourself.

>Russian hacking
The entire thing was a fairy tale cooked up by Podesta after Clinton lost.

Actually he cooked it up before election day.

Jim Acosta BTFO in Poland.
New peace treaty with Russia in Syria at G20.
Macron falling over himself to stand by Trump.
Lefties burning Hamburg down looking like sperg lords.
Lefties hating on Ivanka as a "former model".
Feels incredible man.

Then spread it on normie book or youtube or something. This Russia tin-foil hat conspiracy shit has got to end

He literally tells you how he came to his conclusions and what tests he performed, like any good scientist would. plus he tells you how to get the files so you can replicate the tests yourself like a good scientist would as well

the Clinton campaign has enjoyed the conflation of Clinton's SoS email server, the DNC server, and Podesta emails all being thrown into one big "hack". This helps them cover their hubris and wanton abuse of security.

Always delineate what 'hack' means
> Clinton email as Secretary of State
> DNC email server compromise
> Podesta spearphishing
> Actual election ballot machines

NONE of these were 'hacked'.
The emails were simply exploited by way of sheer incompetence

But lets not tell the libtards this, okay. They've been disappointed so much lately and this is all they got.

Yeah it's a big ol Russian Burger

Trump’s Son Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging Information on Clinton

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

The narrative will never die. Podesta could admit under oath that it was all bullshit they made up to try and discredit Trump after he won the the (((media))) would still keep pushing it.

Archive the shills
archive.is/oxNow

g-2.space/

we've known about this misdirection for over a year, but
> Metadata suggests it took only 30 minutes to go from a DNC tech/data strategy consultant creating documents to Guccifer2.0 tainting them - all occurring on a date that Guccifer2.0 claimed to be after he was locked out of the DNC Network - occurring on the same day that Guccifer2.0 emerged.

> Data found deeper in files now also demonstrates there was a misdirection effort, that, in its larger scope - seems to have been intended to discredit leaks by having leaks blamed on Russian hackers

People have already admitted it and those in the know always knew it was bullshit, by continuing to harp on it the media, deep state shills, and various other unsavory, anti-American elements will continue to distance themselves from the general public.

They literally don't know how to stop, doubling down while wildly flailing their arms is the only thing they know any more.

No subtlety to media shilling any more, they lost the edge.

No one knows who it was. The most we can be sure of is paid Russian shitposters but everyone had that. Hell Sup Forums had the best team and it was all volunteers.

You tried Shekelberg
archive.is/4o5bK

Devil digits say yes

>

The fucking CIA had a see er named Putin. There is nothing to find that cannot be faked. We can't know who it was. And when you see that the entry vector was spearfishing the list of suspects is huge.

Saintly digits don't lie

+.02 shekels

Some interesting shit here, will it get noticed by the mainstream is the question

Nobody can be sure of paid Russian shitposters, there was never any proof of that offered at all.

POST IT ON TWITTER, LIKE ON WIKILEAKS AND STYXHEXENHAMMER'S OFFICAL PAGE ALONG WITH LIONEL NATION AND STEPHAN MOLYNEUX AND LAUREN SOUTHERN AND TIM POOL AND SARGOY OF KEKKAD AND JULIAN ASSANGE'S PAGE. I can't do all this shit by myself

The US Air Force was revealed to have a group of those on Facebook in like 2010 or something like that. It's not a huge stretch to see whole nations having paid shitposters really.

I'm not sure if they'll troll it actively or just ignore it. Hmmm

No but supposition isn't proof. The idea that there were paid Russian shills is a mere rumor.

>some anonymous blog on the internet
>"analysis" boils down to spuriously claiming he can tell the timezone of originating computer
>anyone can change his OS timezone in literally 30 seconds time

This is how fucking gullible you faggots are when you want to believe.

Redpills my ass, you sad wastes are literally addicted to Ivans little blue pills.

>try last link, it just leads to second link
>second link just leads to first
>read first link
>theforensicator.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/guccifer2-metadata-analysis/
A half decent review but some fatal flaws

>Due to the estimated speed of transfer (23 MB/s) calculated in this study, it is unlikely that this initial data transfer could have been done remotely over the Internet.

>23mb/s
>unreasonable for a file server
>not having another remote station somewhere in eastern time zone anyway

They really shoehorn the idea that this was done in linux from a local boot USB drive despite having no real reason
>file modification times show an NTFS system with 7 decimal place specificity (consistent with both windows and linux)
>modification times also show the files were moved in command line and not drag and drop, such as a 'cp' command (again, common to both windows and linux)

The actual source analysis at least admits this could have been done entirely in native windows, but when you reread your second and third links, they don't even interpret this well. They go straight to telling you this MUST have been done from a local USB drive that booted linux and that means someone MUST have been there doing this in person.

All in all a bunch of LARP

you are confusing megabytes with megabits

also I think there were two or more explanations for the boot. The linux explanation was one of them.

go home

>proven wrong

>0.02 dollars in your account
>kike
>shill
>N-N-NOT AN ARGUMENT

It's like you willingly want to be sheeple for GRU. I guess this is what it felt like talking to college stalinist back in the 1970s.

IDK there is this thread of political experts who conclude Trump is done because of the NYT article today .
forum.phish.net/forum/show/1377332305#page=1

Only in the sense that this shit is done during every election by pretty much every country on earth.

>It's like you willingly want to be sheeple for GRU
You manage not only to sound stupider than the average McCarthyist, yet the least self aware of all McCarthyist nuts that believe that Russia is still a communist country and Putin would actually risk getting nuked by the US over an election where he's essentially recieved favors from both parties

archive.is/J43U7

I have already sent it out on the twatter

You'd be shocked shocked by how many countries/groups have people here

Generate enough attention and they will be forced to respond to it.

>confusing megabytes for megabits
sry user im just not bothering to capitalize MB/s
>there were two more explanations
Yeah, i mentioned the original source includes other options, but the follow up sources don't.
Frankly I don't know why they're bothering to implicate a unix boot into this at all. Everything is 100% consistent with this being done in windows.

>implying there werent communist moles in the US government
>implying there werent millions of brainwashed USSR collaborators and facilitators all over the west
>implying McCarthy was wrong
>implying Putin himself was not a fucking KGB spymaster colluding against the west

but no

>Putin a good boy he protect the West and dindu nuthin

No need to respond to his idiocy after this.

This is what's being slid today

None of these sites are real. Go fuck yourself Yusof.

>Did the russian hacking lie just fucking die?

It died about a week ago. Where were you?

You probably couldn't play civilization on easy...

Why did Obama fail to improve relationship with Russia. It was their goal. What went wrong?

Putin is literally a modern-day Otto von Bismark: he's an obviously corrupt fucker doing slimy shit, but creating a conspiracy theory made by a political party (of which I can see you are a partisan member of) to topple over Russia isn't helping anyone. I don't like the bastard but I have enough sense to realize that he's smart enough to play both ends to the middle for his personal gain and wasn't Russia an ally and a competitior just 5 years ago.

Go suck the MSM's cock somewhere else faggot

Obama, like all 20th and 21st century administrations before Trump, tried to promote democracy and freedom in Russia, which went against Putins goal of preserving his power?

It's pretty obvious isnt it. Putin felt that: if you're gonna meddle with my plan to be king for life, then I'm gonna fuck you right back.

I don't think it is obvious. We deal with plenty of autocrats, it's not a requirement. Where did it precisely go wrong. Was it Ukraine?

Russia was our most threatening geopolitical adversary just 5 years ago, user. Little did mittens know that treason would come from his own ranks.

It's been dead ever since Seth Rich.

Like I pointed out: Putin got pissed because the US was in various ways promoting democracy and the democratic Russian opposition. I assume that's when Putin decided to go full frontal attack against the democratic western world and started building the intelligence infrastructure to do (RT, Wikileaks, the internet shill farms in St Petersburg etc etc)

>he uses a .wordpress.com site as one of his sources

the other sites are confirmed fake news, nice try vladislav

Sorry. Didn't follow Russia. So are you saying we were actively supporting Putin's opposition? How were we doing that? Money and propaganda?

>Russia was our most threatening geopolitical adversary just 5 years ago

Nah, that was still Afghanistan and Iraq because of the terrorist groups that we let liger there. The same is true today with Libya added on the table. Russia has only been a threat since the Democrats blamed them for losing an easily winnable election this past year.

>He thinks Wikileaks is Russian Propaganda
It's like you want to be laughed at. This is how you know someone is brainwashed: when they deny reality even though its so abundantly clear, to pursue something they know is false but they believe it on no merit.

>If we let the FBI inspect our DNC servers, they'll look into Seth Rich instead of Russia
>If we let the FBI inspect our DNC servers, they'll look into Seth Rich instead of Russia
Duh, ofc they were leaked locally. Russia had nothing to do with it.

Podesta started attacking Trump 2 weeks ago after saying nothing for months. Whys that? In a few months if his suspicions are proven true and the law puts pressure on him, Podesta and the Media will claim Trump Admin is trying to take out political rivals by exposing corruption even if the corruption deserves investigating.

thisaroni and cheese

Well here's your hero himself on the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=-PiEzecmvhM

Guccifer 2.0 didn't hack the DNC or Podesta. This changes little.

Not my hero but he is accusing her of what we are accusing him of. So you are saying that Putin did back to Hillary what she did to him?

>Podesta
See >The DNC
We have a dead intern qith no missing articles on him (although it was declared a "robbery" for some reason) that was acting paranoid and was in contact with Wikileaks before his death 2 weeks prior to the DNC convention. Not to mention in the Podesta emails, Podesta himself said he would make an example of whistleblowers.

>he thinks the International Institute for Peace is a Soviet front organization
>it's like he wants to be laughed at

They used to call people like you "useful idiots". I guess they still do.

That's a lot of dishonesty, right there, or gullibility. Did Kim tell you that?

With the difference that Putin is a dictator of a foreign country and Hillary Clinton promoted democracy in an authoritarian country. Putin is - again - a foreign dictator who interfered in free and democratic elections in you home country for vengeance.

Maybe that's a distinction without a difference for you. If you hate your home country, your way of life, and freedom in general.

disobedient media is literally run by Sup Forumsacks, kill yourself

>Did Kim tell you that?
No those are the facts of the case. Whether you like it or not, that's what happened.

No they aren't

Idiot Bush promoted democracy in Iraq, is that OK what he did?

What is dishonest or gullible about Seth Rich being murdered, nothing being stolen, it being confirmed a robbery?

Or the fact that we were told he died at the scene, to have that revealed later as a lie?

Or Wikileaks looking into his case personally and offering a reward for information on his murder?

>Hillary Clinton promoted democracy in an authoritarian country
So you're all for social engineering when we're promoting """"""Democracy""""""" yet you believe 2000 former Soviet Union bureaus have infiltrated the US and that's the worst thing ever?

And you call me a useful idiot/
Yeah they are. That's literally the situation at hand.

>disobedient media is literally run by Sup Forumsacks, kill yourself
>literally run by Ivan worshipping neo nazi and kekistani teenagers out of a basement

Well that certainly makes it credible and not fake news!

You fuckheads should pool your money and get a PACER account. Then you can get facts, rather than relying on a fat scammers tweets and FBIAnon LARPers

Promoting democracy is pretty cool, the way he did it was pretty shit and counterproductive. Did it make Saddam Hussein a good boy? Ivan's not a good boy either...

>posting with Gadsden flag
>nihilist who sees no difference between living free with a government by the People for the People and being a bootlicker for tyrants

Oh lordy, you crack me up. Yes, you are the textbook definition of a useful idiot, for Ivan.

Promoting democracy to violent, backwards, zealots is a fools errand.
They will elect a violent, backwards, zealous government.