Why do racist whites like vineyard Vines?

Why do racist whites like vineyard Vines?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q="Vineyard vines" people&tbm=isch
shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/tops/products/neo-knit-short-sleeve-white
shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/sale/products/loop-knit-long-sleeve-white
shop.wingsandhorns.com/products/neo-knit-short-sleeve-white
shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/neo-knit/products/neo-knit-hooded-pullover-white
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb0DpOZgUj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a fucking clothes brand you degenerates

Why do niggers spend $300 on basketball shoes?

I have never seen a decent person wear vineyard vines.

what the fuck is that? Off brand Twizzlers?

Why do black people like the welfare office so much?

Clothing brand work by upper class frat boys

I lived in the town where it all started. It started out pretty classy and preppy but now they have shorts with 4 different patterns on it

Just checked their site. They have some decent stuff. Some of it is gay though

I doubt any of these people live close enough to someone who wears VV

google.com/search?q="Vineyard vines" people&tbm=isch

Why doesnt it show the prices? Even at checkout? And it wont let me go to buy anything either

Great, now we just need to remove all the darkies and we can live happily ever after in the 4th Reich

They should? They just started international shipping

Their shit is expensive , 40 for a t shirt, 60-120 for a casual button down

That some tossed salads and scrambled eggs tier shit

I hate most of their shit but the ties are pretty good for the price point.

Just looked on ebay. This stuff isn't even particularly expensive.. Around $50 for a dress shirt.

>50

You're not looking hard enough

I buy their shit second hand on eBay and Poshmark for like 10-30 bucks

Frat boy on a budget

Compared to whatever other designer clothes that's pretty cheap...

I wear mostly stuff like rag and bone... john varvatos ... wings and horns

I also want to add how ignorant these people were. Oak Bluffs, a town on Martha's Vineyard (where vineyard vines started and got its name from) is one of the first vacation spots for upper middle class blacks and today still has a large summer community of wealthy black people.... and they also wear vineyard vines. It's not a white person brand it's an wealthy who goes to the vineyard a few times a year brand.

$50 Canadian wouldve been the prices I was looking at so something close to whatg ur saying

It's not a brand you see at a boutique men's store. It's closer to Allen Edmonds clothing (not there shoes) or Red Fleece by brooks brothers. It's not particularly expensive but more expensive than people normally spend on clothes that are just going to get sun bleached and tattered by salt water

real racists wear Carharrt ,Ben Davis, or Dickies

It does not get whiter than this

Right. I got a Brooks Brothers polo last year that I like a lot. If youre ever by there grab a polo from them. They have really good fit, makes you look good

"If you gotta ask the price, you can't afford it"

I wouldnt fuck any of those people

kek

Kek is in this thread. He wants us to buy nice things

i know a lot of people who really like them. I just look like shit in a polo so in any situation that falls between t-shirt and suit i normally go with rolling up the sleeves on an oxford or oxford with a 3/4 zip if it's cold.

Even tho the quality has gone down I still think brooks brothers is a great value and the best company to start with if you need to get into higher end men's clothing.

Mercy!

Youre murrican so you can't get wings and horns... I think I gonna buy this and maybe something else tonight. They have summer sale on

shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/tops/products/neo-knit-short-sleeve-white

Do you have anything from rag and bone or john varvatos? Whats that other one.... James Perse has cool shit sometimes..

The one other main brand I fuck with is this Israeli guys.. Yigal and Azrouel but they dont make mens clothes anymore

Frat boys in my local state college wear $20 in athletic clothes I`ve never understood this WASP frat meme.

This shit is dope too... Some Japanese knit something or other.. Its like half off too.. I think I'll just get this and the t shirt and call it a day

shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/sale/products/loop-knit-long-sleeve-white

Is this a joke post or a 50% post?

I don't have the right build for Jon varvatos clothing. It's really made for tall skinny people and I'm neither of those.

I try to only fuck with with local stuff from independent men's stores (not yet at the bespoke price point). A lot of those stores print their label on the same stuff as lot of the big brands, sell it for like 20 percent cheaper and get a bigger cut. It's literally the exact same garment from the same mill.

I have some nice high end Italian ties but other than that I try to stick to made in my state or USA. DESU I only dress nice for work and occasional dinner. In my personal life I try to go full scrub whenever possible.

That's fairly normal for upper mid-tier clothing. T-shirts are a bit of a rip off at that price, but usually a good shirt will set you back at least $100

But that shit is pure WASPY preppy faggot New England shit.I live in that area and hate it. New York City has the best style. This shit is what suburban douches wear.

looks like LL Bean in 2012 desu

YEah.. It's a lot easier for women especially.. My wife.. She's a solid 8.. Can go to 2nd hand exchange and come out with a new wardrobe for like $100

Check out wings and horns, theyre a really good canadian company. Theyre saying shipping to the US is only $20. It's more casual stuff

Toronto has better style than NY, the faggots at Vogue said so. We were no.2 behind Tokyo

Dude New York style is terrible. It blows my mind how may people I see walking around in 200 dollar fila x palace sweatpants from Dover street market. That new lv x supreme collab was a steaming hot pile of trash too.

shop.wingsandhorns.com/products/neo-knit-short-sleeve-white

A minimalist crewneck with modern lines and a structured fit. Made from a smooth Japanese double knit fabric.

>Japan, I rest my case

The other shirt I was looking at had some japanese knit to it as well

my man!
for about 5 years the only pants i wore where dickies.
cheap tough and great colors.

Hnngg... I think I gonna add the hoodie with the same fabric to the cart too.. $100 off, Ill have this thing forever

shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/neo-knit/products/neo-knit-hooded-pullover-white

Moving to the Basque Coast of France(best surf) in November too so I can see this being rocked on the beach constantly

Why are you doing this?

Cause fuck this frozen hell(Canada) .. My wife is German so I can work anywhere in Euro... SO we wante to go to hottest place we could in France(I speak french).. and its only place u can surf good in France too.. and I just found out Im coming into $300,000-$400,000 in Oct so we gonna get a condo directly on the BEEAACCH

Just another time where replacing "white" with "black" or 'jewish" would make those statements astoundingly racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb0DpOZgUj0

Back to four pins senpai

I've never seen that before. Some Pretty funny stuff on there.

I thought only libtard cucks, women, and Italians like wine?

In a fraternity. I wear vineyard vines. These people sound mad as fuck.

In all fairness, I spend a lot on my basketball shoes and am white. LeBrons and Kobes are genuinely the best shoes for the sport. Then again, most I've spent is $150 on a pair

W&H really went downhill in recent years..but for a normie it's a great choice.

Jon Varvatos is kind of ugly and reminds me of Southern European 'style' too slim, too flashy.

I'm not talking about lumberjack hipsters and ghetto spics. New York is like the fashion model capital of the US. Either trendy street style or Manhattan upscale. Every major brand wets their panties at having a boutique NYC store. Toronto is just playing catchup.

Literally looks like something an autistic Canadian would wear.

Yeah what the fuck is this guy talking about, probably a chink. When I was in Toronto the only people I saw wearing high fashion were chinks.

Raf holos
and some tall chink and his gf wearing full Rick owens

saw some dude that looked like kayne west but it was a homeless guy shouting at people

everyone else looked like shit

nah my man NYC fashion is two steps behind. Now it's cool to dress like skaters in Barcelona and poor parts of London who dress like dads from the late 90's

perfect
Last stuff I got from there was 2 yers ago and yah I woulde wanted to get the same shit but they dont make it anymore.. This new stuff that Im getting seems decent though

Take it up with Vogue magazine

so many better options for the same price point these days, better designs too.

2012 w&h was some of the best quality for the price.

w&h tried to go the route of the big high fashion names and crashed big time around 2014, prices got inflated too high, and stock sat on the shelves getting to 70%+ discounts. a complete failure

take it up with you being chinese of some sort

Pure Norman blood, master race

Just be yourself

Vinyard Vines is legit. It makes minorities and liberals FURIOUS so I picked up a couple shirts from them. We haven't had a good "Whites only" clothing brand in a while so I wanted to show my support.

I genuinely find it amusing that dressing like this triggers them so much, keep it up.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I buy my Tshirts in monochrome at 10$ for a 3 pack and work pants at 20$ a pair that last me half a decade each.

How... Why would anyone buy clothes like this? It doesn't even look like you can do anything in those clothes other than lounge around.

LOL DUMB FUCK

Posting in a marketing bread

>whites complaining about whites
status, my nig. Gotta get 'dim jays.

Because buying nice cloths is a sign of status and power. Your clothing may be practical and functional but when people look at you, they immediately assume that you lack style, fashion sense and are generally lower class. Doesn't matter if it's the exact opposite, perception is reality. There's a reason that when men go looking for advice on picking up women the first two things they are told to do is get in shape and upgrade their wardrobe.

I've never had negative comments about my wardrobe. Nor negative ones. I've always felt it's more about how you wear things, and how you hold yourself more than what you wear. Standing tall, straight, looking people in the eyes, and being fit looks good no matter what you wear.

You've never had comments about your wardrobe period is what you're telling us. That's not a good sign

What this user said. You dress plainly so people assume you're a plain person. If you don't care about that then whatever, but people will subconsciously look down on you.

>everyone in those profile picture are white

What is it with Americans and self-loathing? This isn't healthy at all

>You dress plainly so people assume you're a plain person

But I get positive comments about my looks fairly often. Just not about my wardrobe. Why would I want comments about something I had no hand in making? I want myself to be what people see. Not my clothes. No matter how nice they are, they weren't made by me. Positive comments about clothing is positive comments to whoever made that clothing.

Nah. People still question what you wear even if they don't say it.
Besides, there are decent "fashionable" clothes that don't cost an excessive amount and are still really durable.

Horseshit. I'd rather get a tailor to make my own bespoke shit at that range.

You had hand in making your clothes. You worked and saved up more or what have you which made you capable for buying good looking clothes. So if you're already hotshit with your body in your bargain bin clothes, then just imagine how uch better you would look if you spent money on some decent clothes that would act to complement your physique

Because the clothes you put yourself in you pay for with your money and above all are your choice.

Tldr: $300 t-shirts are retarded, but that doesn't mean that you can't buy a nice button down for 50 that'll last you 5 years.

Hey, t-shirts aren't all that bad at highlighting physique.

>Tldr: $300 t-shirts are retarded

Don't knock it till you try em big boy. Half of my t-shirts are in the $300 range... Balenciaga, etc..

>clothes that would act to complement your physique

Most of my socializing I do at the running club and the swimming pool. All the girls I meet is at at the pool... That may be why I don't much care about clothes.

Highlighting was the wrong word... complimenting would have been the better word. Clothing that compliments your good psysique

Could make the difference between attractinvt 7d or 8d and 9d, maybe 10s

Women arent only attractive to physical attributes like that.. Having a good wardrobe is also another major point of attraction.

A FUCKING LEAF

The women care though. After a certain point they wont just want to be schlubbing around with a man in his gym attire

>Spending money to please a cunt.

looks like some RL knockoff IZOD type gear.

Fuckin went to ROSSSSSS

I'll admit I am poor fag and college broke. I'd love some nicer clothes, but I'm currently blowing most of my money on audio equipment.

Thankfully the girls I interact with don't know any better. I just get away with basic style knowledge over spending power.

But I don't see how a $300 T-shirt will compliment while a $30 T-shirt only "highlights."

Wait, disregard last paragraph of my comment. I misread yours.

Or take my method man.

Take some time to find some stuff that:
A. Above all else will last.
B. Looks good/Fits well.
C. Doesn't cost an excessive amount. Nothing I own other than footwear, suits, jackets/coats and the occasional formal piece I paid over $100. Most $40 or less.
And I'm willing to bet that my $80 work pants that I had adjusted will last me twice as long as your $20 pairs. Its all about where you look and when.

wtf i love overpriced non-combat ready clothing now