How can glumpf and Putin even compete with Mummy Merkel?

How can glumpf and Putin even compete with Mummy Merkel?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/712125/Angela-Merkel-admits-regrets-open-door-migrant-policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel bad for slate. They are so cucked they think this cunt wouldn't get steamrolled by Russia if the US let it happen. Fucking eye roll.. that just pathetic.

She's afraid of dogs. She was scared to death of Putins fucking labrador retriever, the most unintimidating dog out there. I can't respect someone with some pussy ass fear like that.

Why are they sucking her dick so hard. The Star... I've never seen suck a poor choice of words to describe suck a fucking nothing event as an eye roll. This made me cringe so hard I think I threw my back out.

Trump and Putin potentially saved Syrian lives with their cease fire agreement, but an eye roll is on par, no, deserves more coverage.
Fuck this gay earth.

She's the lynch pin to pushing on with the Jew World Order agenda.

Just let them do it. It's going to run afoul of the tracks spectacularly.

That was ahegao. German pussies drench when they can sense russki cock nearby.

Germany ffs vote this woman out of office soon pls. Her existence irritates me.

Can confirm

That "epic eye roll" strikes me as incompetent statesmanship.

They don't have anybody else. At this point, the best play is to keep her in longer so that she weakens as a leader and everybody else moves to hem her in instead.

Object is to utterly crush her psychologically and in public opinion. Can't do that if she doesn't keep it up.

It's like teenage girls run slate.

Exactly, this is high school tier bullshit

>epic
>eye roll

the word epic has basically no meaning anymore

Actually muslims just view dogs as vile and evil, I doubt she was actually afraid of it.

Idk...

Maybe because Germany has 5% GDP of the US?

express.co.uk/news/world/712125/Angela-Merkel-admits-regrets-open-door-migrant-policy

She admitted letting in rapists was wrong.

She never held herself accountable for it and hasn't stepped down. Women leaders just say "SORRY" but never blame themselves. She should be ripped apart by wild dogs.

So she acts like a canadian?

The best bet is to force her to form a coalition with FPD. they would block all left leaning cuck policies which, at the moment, are pushed through by the partners in the current coalition. AFD are ruining their reputation on the reg. There is as much chance of them winning as Jill Stein had. The only other option is Shulz and we all know what would happen then. We can't get rid of Merkel yet, but we can vote in a way which creates a conservative coalition, and not a ridiculous one like we have now

I see what you did there. I tip my fedora to you sir.

FPD is off the map. Had to use a search engine to find it on jewdipedia and there was no picture at the top to associate it with a leader.

If you think that's the right way to go, then start to drum up a PR campaign. I agree AfD is a nothingburger (unless maybe they can get a handful of strategic seats or something like that).

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:

>@WAMovement

On their looks?

You have to outline a specific realistic plan for how this could happen, first of all.

I'll give you later steps. But at this point you haven't really even drummed up much excitement for the general idea that I've seen. I'm not sure it's particularly productive anyway at this juncture.

damn leaf fag

LE EPIC EYE ROLL XDDDDDD

wawoovement?

Top troll

What about macaroni sliding next to Daddy Trump.

forced memes always fail. authencity cannot be replicated, only generated, and you are not authentic. none of you. you are stooges and sellout neoliberals.

By running functioning countries.

>potentially
us best ally is still there bombing syrian forces for the us
hmm....

>epic eye roll

Petulant child. Only Germans take this fool seriously.

>German pussies drench when they can sense russki cock nearby.

tfw you'll never rape your way across Germany.

meanwhile...

Remember when Christopher Hitchens used to publish articles in Slate about how evil Muslims are?

Jesus Christ, what happened to that place?

She destroys her country and possibly the entire continent. In 20 years the entire continent will be in unimaginable chaos and it will be her fault more than any other single person's fault.

But HAHAHA SHE ROLLED HER EYES AT THAT RUSSIAN GUY

>us best ally is still there bombing syrian forces for the us
>hmm....
Are you actually implying that Israel isn't just bombing SAA for their own gain?