Why does Sup Forums hate gays so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate gays so much?

Besides religion, what reasons?

Because they are degenerate sickos. If I had my way, I'd tie them to a tree, clamp their nipples with jumper cables and fuck their asses raw. That'll teach them not to be faggots.

Because the Jews secretly poisoned the water supply in north Hollywood, Miami and New York so they would spend there money frivolously so the Jews could heckle for another sheckle from a new emerging market of luxury items.

they smell like ass

Flamboyant gays are literally women with dicks.

I don't. Muslims hate gays.

Lately the LGBT movement has been hijacked by SJW types who are basically pushing anti science nonsence about their being more than two genders and sexual propaganda (like the Bill Nye bullshit).

Your average gay and bi people do not want this.

Gays are fine as long as they don't force their militants politics on normal people.

They're preachy. The dislikable gays will literally tell you homosexuality is a more ethical and moral choice than heterosexuality and that you're a bad person for being heterosexual.

The thought of two adult males engaging in coitus via their rectums makes me sick.

No strong masculine role models, shameful repressed gay thoughts, self loathing,

>Gay sex with gay ass will teach them to be gay
WEW

They spread stds like no other and most brainwash the kids they adopt

I don't hate gays. The only problem I have with them is suing business owners that don't want to participate in two roommates getting "married."

So don't think about it?

Sexualization of male relationships destroys society. If gays were what they claim to be, which is just a strange sexual attraction, there would be no problem. They have, however, created an entire subculture demanding protection from the government. Fuck that shit. Also, aids.

I've come to believe it is:
-> A fetish let to fester for too long
-> Induced by parasites (bacterial & microorganism-related infections of the brain)
-> Induced by hormone imbalances during fetal development and puberty.

No matter what the cause, it is a problem. Sometimes a minor problem, but there appear to be correlations with other issues if left unchecked.

Personally, I don't hate gay people for the same reason I don't hate cancer victims.

Daily reminder that sticking your dick up a guy's ass is bizarre and disgusting and having an adverse reaction to it is completely normal.

No, I said it'll teach them NOT to be gay.

They don't like where they ended up. They don't like that all things are homoerotic themselves included. They don't like being lied to by Freud. Take one peek at a dick at a urinal and it gets written on your tombstone. And yet? Straight people have NO good dynamics. None.
>everybody is gay
--Kurt Cobain
Man>woman. In ALL ways. Anything you can think of. Either you like being a man. And you like men. And all men in all combos. Or you like women. Get shat on. Never learn. Start to hate yourself and all other men. Then you see others who never experienced that so you rip out your hair. Trust me. More "straight" (doesn't exist) men have come to me for "activities" than I can count on two hands

They're fucking assholes.

Poz my neg hole

They're not natural

Neg my truvada hole and use a surrogate. Write better feminist fan fics next time

Sure it's disgusting but according to US statistics, minorities are disproportionately gay or trans-sexual, and homosexuals don't reproduce. That and they're quite rare and easy to ignore when they go on a tirade, not to mention what they do in the bedroom doesn't physically effect you.

Ducks. Goats. Many others.

Faggotry is textbook degeneracy. It's a form of psych-behavioral sterility and is an illness.

POZZED

low IQ, tend to be selfish and easily manipulated by media.

Kikes gon kike. Youre possessed by frogs and i want bodily evidence of any mental illnesses. They dont exist. There is no sterility here goof. Ask ronaldo. And hagar

A lot of straights project their own digestive issues and poor anal hygiene onto us. Other than that they have a mad case of confirmation bias, only noticing the homos who stand out and are annoying and using those ones to form their view of homos in general.

They are gay due to mental problems and refuse to acknowledge it / connect all their mental problems to their homo-ness . Because being mental = being bad / wrong .

Dolphins have gay blowhole sex.

What if homosexuality is an evolutionary response to overpopulation?

All kidding aside, I hate you for posting that. Kek

I have no problems with gays. However I do disapprove of their lifestyle because it attracts similar predators and degenerate behaviors that plague teenage women... only with none of the obvious consequences (a la unplanned pregnancy).

Gays are fine with me. Its just they have everything working against them from secondary school onwards trying to make them degenerate faggots for "gay pride." Dicks, pussies, or both, I don't care. Just act like a grown adult and make smart choices about who you fuck, where, and when.

This as well. We all come pre-programmed with an inherent disgust for these freaks and for good reason. These basic instincts don't crop up out of nowhere. There is a legitimate biological benefit to being repulsed by faggots.

Because gays are puppets and useful idiots used by filthy communists to bring about the end of western society and edgy spergs on the chins misplace their hatred. Babby's first fucking redpill.

>leaf

Still, this line of reasoning escapes me.

If a male's genitals come in contact with ANY part of another man's body by intention, it is homosexual.

There is no such thing as "domination by ass-rape".

If you intentionally poke some guy in the ass, and like it, you are gay.

>spreads disease
>ends up causing mental illness
>homosexuals are more predatary and depraved
>wastes resources on someone who wont reproduce good kids.

It's a mental illness that is used as a political tool.

The LBGT community is just like you and m-

>I don't. Muslims hate gays.
Flag doesn't check out

You need this comment read back to you slowly

I don't give a shit about gays. I give a great big shit about you faggots pushing your disgusting STD infested lifestyle on kids You aren't normal and you all deserve to die. Fuck your faggot friends in quiet and leave everyone else alone,

>sexual attraction
Stop calling it that. There is nothing sexual about it. It has no link to actual sex which is a means of procreation. It is nothing more than a fetish.

Go cure your green goop pussies you just invented. Read the fucking threads. Read my replies. Everything said in here is already dead and proven as lies. All of it. Fuck you all. All you do is kill men and defend fucking whores

>Flag doesn't check out
Check again

You mean faggots?!

>well heckle my shekel, goyim! that sure is a rootin' tootin' good dime!

Nope. No eye contact. That's the key.

You mean clam cucks?

>russian
>pro-sodomite
Pick one please

nobody drinks tap water in these cities especially not the faggots

it's the old adam and eve not adam and steve thing. gays are just abnormal and serve absolutely no purpose.

>putin
>not a pedo