Are horrific things like this a regular thing in Europe now these days?

Are horrific things like this a regular thing in Europe now these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4y64tEZFnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6PVRExdMwqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where do they expect to put all these fucking africans?

So what is the point of this practice?

>"british"

To prevent getting raped apparently

In the homes of the working class.

I'm not sure that is apparent.

discourage rape.

yes, seriously.

Hospitals, labs, space ships

The white working class asks too much time and tries to hold their elite accountable. The royals in Europe want to live like the Saudi princes.

Make em look like boys so savage africans or muslims dont attack them for having nice tits

europe is a shithole

Europe has to embrace the culture and traditions of New Europeans.

Coconuts? Random

its literally a fucking third world country practice where you burn a young girl's breasts (like 9-12) when they start coming in because famine in those countries prevented women from growing breasts until 15-16 and them growing earlier is seen as the devil's work.

IMPORT THIRD WORLD, GET THIRD WORLD PROBLEMS.

>be British
>get your tits seared off

>british

Just say muslims. You're not lying, they can't get mad at you for telling the truth.

Fuck off americuck

Just throw em all away

LOL you guys are such cucks

Gives me huge flashbacks of waterworld.

>HUMAN

Lol

holy shit. context of this pic?

haiti earthquake aftermath i believe

Disfigurement to avoid getting attention, like the tattoos, coloured hair, and piercings do for women in white countries. A natural, fresh and healthy-looking woman has no chance to go about in either continent Europe or Africa, that's how degenerate societies have become.

Reverse image search it you fucking american

WE WUZ MUMMIEZ N SHIIIET
AYO WE DA TROO EGYPSHUNZ

Stop whining so loudly on the my country's imageboard, T.B.H.

>On the my country's

I'd honestly welcome this kind of multikulti. Fuck Muslims though

3 PER DAY FUCKING GOOGLE THE FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION HAPPENING IN EUROPE RIGHT NOW
YOU EUROTRASH ARE FUCKED UP FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN IN YOUR HOMES UNDER THE GUISE OF "OH ABLOO ABLOO WE CANT SAY ANYTHING IT'S THEIR CULTURE ABLOO DONT WANT TO HURT THEIR FEE FEES"

>he's salty

Thanks for the salt delivery, user. You're right on schedule!

You know everyone always talks about the Muslim hoards but it's the fucking dumb as rocks nigger Africans that are going to become the real problem

Sicko if you're white, but chances are you're non-white and lying.

No, user. It's the traitors, the white self-hating traitors who are the real problem, _always_.

based turks

the fuck dude i could handle a giant kitchen knife when i was like four to cut things.

>I dumped my fiance for a Jamaican lover but he fleeced me of 10k and turned out to be a love rat
BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

>democracy dies in darkness
Now this is lovely.

fucking terrifying

it's a fucking SMALL price to pay for multiculturalism and real culture unlike silly european barbaric traditions like summershit the swedes do or bullkilling the filthy southerner retards do.

HAHAH AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

well that's a given but those African hoards are going to do a fucking number on Europe/U.K.
It pains me to say this but even Muslims aren't as bad as the dark tide that's now overflowing in Europe.

My sister in law was full liberal 100% Hillary supporter until she and her sister took a dream trip to Paris and other places in Europe about a month ago. She has now become a staunch conservative after seeing just what open borders means in practice

>On the my country's

Fact

>he's salty

Assumption

Keep it up man. Your retardation is incredibly entertaining.

>tattoos, coloured hair, and piercings
Those just as easily work as an attractant

absolutely! Europe is SOOOOO LUCKY to have them!

kek

Welcome to Sup Forums, this pic is like 4 years old newfag.

Goddamn this is most upsetting thing I have read in a while. People in USA always talk about made up rape culture. Now I see people in Britain disfigure themselves because of real rape culture. Sad and digusting

It looks like an innocent, eccentric foreign custom. Whats so wrong with it? Im not saying let them invade, but having concentrated populations of different cultures is cool. Do you hate Chinatown too?

This boat is enough to destroy Europe.

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:

>@WAMovement

They look like zombies

Where do you think?

that vagina like mouth

It's time to pluck more feathers from this half-emu cancer. Your country doesn't even have the death penalty, you sissy. Keep funposting, though, I'm sure that will solve everything...

They've never heard of bacha bazi?

I'm surprised they posted a black girl and not a white girl for a British newspaper

gross

Lefty women don't talk about how horrid it is because they would lose their leverage of tolerance in the eyes of their peers.

>you will never patrol the Mediterranean coast in an MI-35M
>you will never pick off hordes of rapist landing craft with your 30mm autogun

It's a recruitment tool for young people down on their luck, user. "Become Christian, get a girl like Christ-chan!"

Gr8 b8 m8

Quintessentially British mums

What country is this? I see
>Indiennes
Is this in india?

Those are Syrian women and children doctors.

Dead nigger storage.

well apparently FGM is real so this wouldn't surprise me

Get rekt migrants.

As a side note, this veteran was evicted from his apartment to make way for the refugees.

MORE SHIPS COMING TOO FUCK

No. It's West African culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4y64tEZFnA

What did white people mean by this?

good point

Bacha Bazi in Kabul Sham e Paris Hotel Dancing boys, islam fag religion

youtube.com/watch?v=6PVRExdMwqw

the comments are a gold mine

"I dumped my fiance for a Jamaican lover, but be fleeced me $10k"

That thread would've been better.

Look at all that cultural enrichment for us European, sailing to reach Europa. So looking forward for them to come here.

Plus if you zoom on the picture you'll see how many women and children are there LOL...

why....?

You should know Ahmed

I dont see any sexualised kid there , Ahmed

It's France.

How's your life doing Saddam?

Isn't eastern Canada richer or something? I dunno, perhaps you guys might want to look to annex yourselves to the US? That would settle the ugly border with Alaska and would give more strength to the conservatives in the US, so I think there would be benefits between you guys. Or do you guys still want to keep a distinct identity from the US?

This guy gets da pussy on Facebook

>Where do they expect to put all these fucking africans?
In my small village apparently, within the last 2 years it's gone from zero black people to AFRICANS FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

Where are the fucking women? All of the refugees are guys.

Prime idea user. Would also boost Alaska's economy.

we don't have body modification beside circumcision
idk why would someone take away tits, they're nice and they feed babies

Makes it easier for the subhumans to control their urges.

its a tradition from Cameron, because there girls with tits are considered "fair play" to rape. So families attempt retarded things to stop the development of breasts.

So naturally, being part of the Cameronian diaspora, Brits do it too

laughing, what do you expect from a place so medieval they still have a monarch, while all the civilized nations in the world have a republic?

You must be new. The vast majority of refugees are male underage "children". Every single fugee in that video is a child.

So they claim on asylum. Kek.

hmmm, i'll have to read about it

a fucking headless corpse