HOLY SHIT OCCUPY DEMOCRATS HAVE COMPLETELY MASSACRED Sup Forums THIS TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
archive.is/oxNow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage

bump

OP can only bump every 10 minutes, you fucking newfag leaf

bump

also, don't be rude

Sage

bump

Classic Leaf posting

>Ivanka makes Trudeau pull out chair for her

Wew lad you really showed me.

And that file name.

>forcibly take health care (money) from the working population
>"hey you can't do that"
>"OMG THEIR TAKING *MY* HEALTH CARE. Bernie save us!"

Remember to sage

Thanks for the effort posting, Leaf.

Holy fuck Sup Forums BTFO again

WOW I GOT OWNED BY THAT EXCELLENT AND WELL ARTICULATED ARGUMENT THANK YOU LEAF FOR OPENING MY EYES YOURE SUCH A SAGE

i think we need to be more patriotic and start executing anti american people who have no nationalism.

When do we start doing this which will help make the country much better than those other hokey schemes the libcuck op is worried about.

>taking away healthcare

Obamacare FORCED people to comply or pay a fee
People choosing to NOT be insured is NOT 'taking' their healthcare away

Fuck the left so hard

is this supposed to be a meme? or funny?

>GIVE EVERY EMPLOYEE A $700K PENSION FOR LIFE

Dude. We literally can't afford that, not now, not ever.

>GIVE IT TO ME OR WE ALL QUIT AND BANKRUPT THE COMPANY.

Fuck, ok dude, you get your imaginary pensions that will bankrupt the company in 20 years.

~~~~~True Story Of Detroit, Unions, And The Entire American Automobile Industry.

>Thinking the AFL has actually done anything in the past twenty years but get fat off union dues

>Equating health care with a $6000 deductible individual mandate health plan when the average american family cannot absorb a $1000 emergency expense

>Implying there are enough billionaires in the country "earning money" that can be taxed on income (modern economics is chiefly concerned with how to get these black holes of money to invest -- the answer is generally bribes)

Why are Canadians so God awful?
Canadians suck

Trudeau is a fag

That's because of economies of scale, you need a way to stop snowflakes opting out to make Obama care work for everyone.

You could learn a thing or two about basic economics, Dumpster.

you mad because Ivanka craves the big canadian cock (BCC) and not your tiny Drumpftard dick? I think you mad

>letting the government choose what's best for you and yours

Nigger you best be trollin

>occupy
>democrats
Sounds gay
Added to filter

I imagine a panel of Ivy league bueoarreocrats know better than some dumbfuck cletus mcretard knows, yes.

>Posting Occupydems

Well, now that we all know who rode the shortbus to school. I motion that we call OP a faggot for posting such drivel.

Ah hell, pack it in boys. We're not recovering from this one.

>Trudeau
>fucked a woman

>Tries to insult intelligence whilst misspelling "bureaucrat."

They may know better than you, but the rest of us know how to handle ourselves, thank you very much.

theres a special place in hell for them.

buncha traitors on this site, not patriots. How fucking sad and pathetic.

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

archive.is/oxNow

start with trump

based democrat btfo right wing retards