How can we regain control over white women and stop them from destroying the white race?

How can we regain control over white women and stop them from destroying the white race?

As a proud white male, I think it is the responsibility of white men everywhere to think about what type of society we want to live in and who we delineate responsibilities to. White women have proven themselves too incapable to make hard decisions and govern their lives or the lives of others.

What do you think white bros?

ITT we compile ways to limit the rights of white women!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXC9tuumjiA
youtube.com/watch?v=DI_n28Gbkt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make white men hip again like they were in the 80s rock movement and in the early 1900s

nowadays women are obsessed with Korea and niggers because of Kpop and hip-hop. white women are basically retarded animals that are easily manipulated through media and their feelings.

how is this politically related?

the governance and social structure of a society determine the political environment of said country. in order for us to reform any political environment, we must also reform the social environment of the country.

white women are roughly 35% of the US population and the limitations of their rights, will be to the benefit of white society.

By overpowering their emotions with your logic.

>mfw this is Lauren /ourjew/ Southern

"Proud white male"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

my sides.

she is thick through the waist - dont let the angle fool you - this chick can blast incredibly loud farts

>subhuman shitskin

> still caring about sluts
Where is your muslim waifu user?

>women are obsessed with Korea
what the fuck
have you been hanging around in esport threads or something?

yeah, it's like saying "proud cuck".

1. Grow the fuck up
2. Stop watching anime
3. Get a job
4. Lift weights
You will find that if you get off your ass and go outside the world is not exactly as Sup Forums portrays it.
Unless you are a fat nerd with no personality you will find women.

all you guys are so gay
youtube.com/watch?v=jXC9tuumjiA
end this thread

I like how you white dumbfucks made a racial term for yourselves. There really wasn't a good one to depict how un-cool, un-savvy, generally subservient you all were. Until "KEK" came in.

Now I call my white friends cucks. I like seeing the look in their eyes when they realize they were hit with a word that has deep racial ties and meaning.

Cuck.

It really hurts deep, too. Irony is this term was made by white supremacists themselves. That is what makes it so sweet.... It is an absolutely racist term - but since it was made by whites - its not racist whatsoever.

You are a cuck. There is no such thing as a proud white male while the white male is a cuck.

Enjoy having slut white women fuck minorities who can please them :)

what the actual frick are u talking about nigger

Let the coal burners and feminist wither alone. Find a good white woman that wants 4-5 kids. Make sure her pretty little head doesn't get too bored because bored white women become feminist.

shut up OP you race traitor

ha only an actual cuck would care, sorry but what sane woman wants to sleep with a you know what

they're almost all racist when you're not around

I propose that white men go their own way. Stop involving yourself in the affairs of white women and stop defending them. Let them wither alone and face the illegal army alone. GO YOUR OWN WAY and improve yourself through hobbies. Save your money and form a solid friendship with other white men that understand you.

Through these actions, we can slowly rebuild our community and also punish white women for betraying us.

repeal the 19th

how am i a race traitor? i think you're a race traitor for calling me a race traitor.

:/ ummm no, there is nothing wrong with white women, only a very small minority who are feminist intersex gender non-binary coal burners

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

We tried punishing them.
They are not children, they are past that point and will never learn.

BRRAAAAPPP

>implying shitposting isn't a thing

I literally think she is /ourqueen/

no character assassination here desu

How the fuck do I find bitch like this? These shits are so fucking rare here

wrong. i assume you are a white female?

white females have proven themselves incapable in governing the affairs of society. they are weak, prone to emotional responses, have the emotional disposition of children, and are easily dazzled by things of insignificance. white civilization was better off when white men owned white women.

you are trying to limit the rights of our daughters

we must secure their existence and future not limit their rights

youtube.com/watch?v=DI_n28Gbkt8
im walking a thin line and i swear it's not bannable to link a beautiful and relevant song that might fulfill you. im here to help. listen to this. ive been exactly where you are with women. i am older than fuck. but listen. jesus,

This is kind of true. If you're a borderline autistic manlet though (like myself), it's pretty difficult.

Also most white women are degenerate. I found out the other day that my own cousin was smoking nigger grass with her friends while at our lake house in the middle of spme of the most beautiful mountains on the east coast. Never talking to her again

>obsessed with Korea
BAHAHAHAH

They are 100% "obsessed with nigger culture", but this is the first time I've heard "Korean culture". I probably know 600 women, and not a single one of them is openly interested in Asian culture

You don't have to 'regain control over white women'.
They go where the male is strongest. My honest advice:
Stop fucking around on skateboards with a baseball cap on backwards. Stop smoking weed and playing video games.
Become a successful, rich, white male with massive ambition and the pussy will attach itself to you like shit to a blanket. Get together with like-minded males, form a society where you agree not to tolerate shit and only to promote others like you. Never, ever compromise.

>How can we regain control over white women and stop them from destroying the white race?

Take responsibility.

go your own way brother. ignore your cousin and ignore white women. social exclusion is the best form of punishment and white women need to be excluded to understand. through our protests, they will learn to obey white men.

LOL U WILL DIE ALONE!

>white women
>white women
>white women
>white
>white
>white
you mean women in general? because white women are easily the best of all women, they vote red and they're ACTUALLY racist whereas asians and spics are only purported to be racist when they're really full blown liberals.

you would assume wrong, and in my experience it has been equally split with cucked guys/emotional females, women are just less likley to broadcast right-wing and fact-based opinions when they are controversial. in any case we have much bigger problems

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Of course they'll be degenerate, user. That is part of the white women sex strike against White Genocide. It may be extreme, they say, and white marriage and white fertility rate might go down while the strike is taking place, but if it gets people to put an end to White Genocide, they're prepared to pay that price.

White women have sterotyped–correctly I'd say–white men as being sick and self-hating, white anti-white traitors. Why would a member of the weaker sex want to be in a relationship with someone who likely has something against her for her own white race, self-hating as he is?

This is the reason why, when Daddy tells his daughter to get a job and have a career, she obeys but when he tells her to find a nice white man and have babies with him she disobeys. She's taking part in the white women sex strike against White Genocide #WWSSAWhiteGenocide, and she won't call off the sex strike until White Genocide has been stopped. I say we give the white women what they want, don't you, user.?

eh? do you mean "race war now"

Minorities can't even please their own shitskins on that welfare-like salary you receive Mohammed. Keep lying to yourself though while your ethnic women drool over our rich white cocks.

Read a science book, you dumbasses.
None of you will ever get what you want, because you are ignorant.

Go your own way and then get a young one, 10-20 years your junior.

Hard times are coming which will create strong men and them the cycle will repeat.

What you should be doing is figuring out how to break the cycle so we can move forward and actually accomplish shit.

Fuck humans are stupid.

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:

>@WAMovement

Add Manitoba in its part of western Canada and Conservative

That's the point of society in a way isn't it? Learning how to put aside the needs and desires of now and cooperating to make tomorrow better. Unfortunately we only get a finite amount of time to do our part and keeping the running score in the bigger picture is almost impossible, so shit keeps rolling backwards. Maybe that's why the young and idealistic become the old and grumpy, and selfless altruism gives way to just trying to maintain and enjoy the rest of the ride.