Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boy you really smoked us! Wow what a true post! Never coming back here again! Thanks Man!

Sage.

ahhhhh! my cold and lonely heart can't take it!

why is it always you fuckers that come to us and never the other way around?

Why are you here then?

>he doesn't jerk off to dead muzzies

Go back.

saved

>tfw to intelligent for Sup Forums

Based

Sup Forums would be nothing were it not for us pedes!

You fag Kekistani larped about being a displaced peoples with nowhere to call home. So make like the kike you pretend to be and fuck off back to whatever liberal shithole you crawled out of.

Is this actually real? Pretty cartoony stuff

i agree the content of posts isn't something i learn much from on Sup Forums, but honestly i'm not looking for content i'm looking for general patterns. with reddit the general pattern is totally static and basically insufferable.

I blame Sup Forums drawing so many redditors and newfags to Sup Forums. Also you should kill yourself, OP.

why is Sup Forums being invaded by normies from everywhere? Fuck off faggot... Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums does more shit than reddit ever did... while we were doing gamergate, hacking scientology, cucking laboeuf, tracking down clanton, tricking MSM, you fucking fags at Reddit were making "dank" memes in your cucked and failed meme war. I mean, look at r/ dankmemes... all you guys do nowadays is make shit memes and reuse bullshit material.. you guys have no idea what is funny anymore. And don't even get me started on memeeconomy... "invest" "sell", wtf? get a life basement fags

>political correctness
>wrongthink
>censorship encouraged
>echo chambers

You should add this to your picture OP and post it back to where you come from.

>cucked
implying cucking is bad

>implying people that post on reddit are good-looking

literally completely wrong

only the most hivemind, emotional comments survive on reddit. Anything interesting or controversial is buried completely. Here, all opinions are presented equally and are judged on merit, not liberal progressive points.

of course a canadian cuck would think cucking is good... even ur fuckin president is a cuck

Yes it's real.

Reminder that's what offing yourself looks like.

> 1 post by this ID
saged

>even ur fuckin president is a cuck
Trudea's chin- manly.
Drumpf's chin- he has 2

Sup Forums does more for the world than plebbit. plebbit is just a place for normies to go and whine about their lives. Sup Forums sent an airstrike on an ISIS camp. Sup Forums influences public opinion through humor much more than the MSM does. Sup Forums memed ok hand symbol = white power so hard on twitter that the media made a fool of themselves and said it was racist. There are still attempts to do this. You can also learn on Sup Forums. It is unfair to group the entirety of Sup Forums with Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Saying Sup Forums is just Sup Forums and Sup Forums is like saying reddit is only /r/imgoingtohellforthis and /r/nsfw. reddit is even more pathetic than Sup Forums. Reddit is also a place where your posts get astroturfed to hell by the admins or edited because it hurt their fee fees. Where on this doll did Sup Forums hurt you, plebbit regular?

>pushing aside any intelligent posts to be 404'd
kek I think that was the funniest part

yea, but at least our pres knows how to make his country first, not kiss up to some sand nigger's ass

That little black girl is red-pilled. You can tell from her face. She knows.
She is Sup Forums in essence.

reddit is surprisingly more autistic than Sup Forums, which is the sad thing. People on Sup Forums admit it's autistic as fuck but redditors lack even that self awareness. I think reddit is more for the hopeful loser while Sup Forums is the failure grounded in reality, both will be in the same place by 30 but the guy on Sup Forums at least knows it can't get any worse while redditor is destined for disappointment

>yea, but at least our pres knows how to make his country first
We are already first, that is why our God Emperor Trudeau is free to wine and dine women abroad. He's our generation's Genghis Khan.

Dude, even the shitters on plebbit know they're the actual idiots. I've seen a plebbitor post: "Sup Forums is where smart people go to act stupid, plebbit is where stupid people go to act smart" on more than one occasion

Get get it; you're edgy. Now get the fuck out of Sup Forums you stupid underage faggot.

>plebbit can't take racist memes and some guro, also deem my support of Trump and Putin as racist when I'm a chink myself.

Fucking kids.

honestly, canda fag, look at your country... anti-"islamophobia" laws, radical lefties, and now u guys are trying to push for a law that gives the state countrol over children whose parents are not "transgender" "homosexual" and "other gender" friendly... ur brains in canada has been frozen to a pile of horseshit and trudeau, the fuckin gay ass piece of shitfaggery, is leading ur little sjw movement... ur country can't do shit rn except tremble from "microagressions" and cry while saying "I'm sorry" for nothing

Ghengis Khan legalized dog blowjobs?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

>Ghengis Khan legalized dog blowjobs?
Don't knock it until you try it.

>Ghengis Khan legalized dog blowjobs?
best shit ive seen all day

>I wish America was as progressive as Canada.
We all do, but rural and suburban retards will always keep the US 20-30 years behind the civilized world.

Trump is also 30 years older than Trudeau

I feel sorry for kids with parents that overweight, they will never get to play or run around with them because they will either snap a leg or pass out from not enough oxygen.
Should be illegal at that size. Not only are you fucking yourself over, but also your poor kids, you have less opportunities for better jobs and it ruins your kids health and usually you don't make healthy food.

Fucking reddit.

>Trump is also 30 years older than Trudeau
Older and Fatter.
Funny that Americans elected a stereotypical American- fat and loves burgers (as was said by his old butler).

Socks.

fucking incredible

Funny that Canadians elected a stereotypical Canadian- someone who always gets cucked by his neighbors.

Why is leddit so much whiter than Sup Forums?

Also thanks for the post OP. Always exciting to see something you made in 2010 surface in 2017.

>Canada's PM is a classic cuck.
Find someoen who looks at you the way that Ivanka looks at Trudea.

Don't worry user, pol is built on a thin veil negative self image and self consciousness, nobody will stand up to imaginations, as long as they take everyone down their incredibly frail self worth. You fucking cuck.