Carrying guns in public is okay

>carrying guns in public is okay
>public nudity is offensive
Wow.

i want to sniff and lick the girls seat

I would prefer to be shot than see some of these monsters naked.

Where I live OC is legal, and no one does it. I got my carry permit so i'm not an autismo being the only one OCing.
Cops carry openly in public.
You don't have to see my gun, but you want me to see your dick?

Jesus roach....

Jesus christ the rash though
The one lady has a towel but like fatso and the other guy

Open carry is retarded. OC = you're the first one to get shot.

have you seen the obesity rates in this country?

thank fucking god its illegal

?

There is a huge morality issue, do you get sexual feelings about a man or woman when they're carrying guns? The fuck am I saying, Germany was host to the one and only Weimar Republic, decency means nothing to you

Nudity is literally our true, original physical state.
How can nature be immoral?

I must confess, guns give me a hard on.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I bet you're the type to shit yourself any time you see a gun

tfw will never ride behind the girl in the middle. why live.

It's offensive when you're a hairy fatass.

humans aren't natural. humans don't belong on this planet, that's why we wear clothes, to protect ourselves. go naked into the jungle and see how long you last cuck

both illegal here in my country (which is the best)

Taking a shit is natural, but I close the bloody door and don't show other people it. Murder and rape are also prevalent throughout nature, but I won't hear you defending those.

>raping your women in public is okay
>not paying back your debts is offensive
Wew.

>flag
checks out

Why would you ever want to ride a bike naked of all things?

I mean go ahead and swim naked but it seems very uncomfortable and unwise.

>Letting in refugees is okay.
This trumps everything you just fucking said. Also why would i want to see fat shit stains. What is your obsession with nudity?

And?

BROKE:
>carrying guns in public is okay
>public nudity is offensive
JOKE:
>carrying guns in public is offensive
>public nudity is okay
WOKE:
>Neither carrying guns in public nor public nudity is offensive, and both are okay

Who's saying it's offensive, you cuck?
Christ, man! You remind me of those tumblr assholes who still think that there is no laws for domestic violence whilst proclaiming bsmd is illegal.
What do you think people thought when antifa had their retarded gun parade?

As John Moses Browning intended

KEK

Offensive is not the right word. Disgusted is. No one wants to see fucking land whales peddle through places where children live. Next time one of these events happen they should all be immediately arrest and shipped off to Puerto Rico where the unwanted live.

>Wow.
not an argument

>Moses

what a coincidence

Whenever I see shit like this or naked saunas or something I feel a lot less sorry for the west.

In Germany it's the opposite.

You're right.
Public nudity should be allowed, because that surely won't be abused.

A.) Yeah.
B.) Sage in all fields.

Public nudity is perfectly find and not degenerate a all.
It's people who do the sexualizing, people should be able to wear what ever they want.

Don't these people have any self-respect ?

>the girl at front of the pack that looks like she has a good body covers it up

Rlly make you wonder

A pea shooter is less visually offensive than your pee shooter.

Where in Germany are you holidaying Sven?

>german flag
really says it all

this, no one needs to know about that persons back hair patterns.....

2+ people open carry = nobody gets shot. look up herd immunity. its like a vaccine against mass shootings.

dear lord....imagine your children having to walk past that....

One is a disgusting health hazard, the other is exercising your right to defend yourself.

>Poo in loo
>Pants on outside
What the fuck is with brown countries and acting like toddlers who haven't been potty trained?

Nudity is provocative, and disgusting in many cases, and very impressionable upon young people

Guns just scare people who hate guns, and make society more polite / safe

....wonder why one is more hated, huh?

I wouldn't expect you to understand freedom, krautkommie

>germany
>wanting public nudity
Are you asking for more ficki ficki

>nude people
>German flag
Jesus i dont know how muslims handle to share the same space without bombing them selfs

sex will always have a more visceral effect on the mind than guns

your mentality explains why germany is in such a state today

enjoying hamburg?

forced me to contemplate the relationship between attractiveness and the amount of attention one wants

,monkeys eat eacher other alive, is nature truly what we should strive for

the psychological of seeing someone with a gun when you're looking to start trouble is tremendous. The person would already be nervous, even knowing they'd have the advantage of the first move it still introduces doubt and makes them even more anxious so much so that they probably wouldn't go through with it

When I go out with a gun, I don't just keep it out for the world to see, I keep it in a holster just out of sight.

But being nude in the city of Seattle IS legal.

animals are the ones who will not give up the part for the whole while humans do

thats what differentiates us from animals

eh, yes? Carrying a gun is like carrying a first aid kit or pack of condoms. Nudity is just disgusting and most importantly, unhygienic.

>That naked kid in the front

enjoy jail kraut

Offensive is the wrong word, I'd just say it's indecent(if you're ugly).

I'd allow attractive people to be naked on my property.

There's literally nothing wrong with nudity. Your need to be clothed all the time comes from a pathological fear of judgement.

Release yourself of the fear! Take it off!

>self defense is bad!
>degeneracy is A-okay!
Not to mention how unhealthy public nudity would be. Yeah, makes you want to take a seat on the bus right now, doesn't it? Plus, face it, the amount of hot people you'd see would be so miniscule compared the hideous whaleblobs out there.

What more is there sexually to be interested in when everyone displays their full body all the time to everyone anyway? You'd be cucked by default.

If nudity was acceptable, it would encourage people to stay fit and healthy. Clothing is the ultimate promotion of weakness and degeneracy.

I don't know man...

ew sweaty ass bike seat.

What a completely absurd comparison.

There are actual concerns of sexual indecency to children and hygiene when it comes to nudity.

Guns dont have either of those concerns.

Also I think Euros have a very confused idea about what is and is not legal in the US, nudity is not necessarily illegal and open cary is not necessarily legal in all cases.

>tfw standing naked on the bus and your penis accidentally goes into the woman standing in front me

This violates the NAP.

>guns in public

Guns don't kill people, but people do.

And the only time public nudity is ok is when it's a good looking woman being naked, and that's it.

>hurr durr it's like natural maaaan
fuck off degenerate

One is Constitutional right, another is not. I though Germans are law abiding citizens? Oh wait, you are Ahmed.

A voice of reason. Thank you.

Germany recently loosened the laws on public nudity.
You can now bathe naked in virtually every public body of water :)

Don't ya'll have laws limiting what you can even say?

Me on the left

tfw i'll never ride snug up behind the girl in the middle as she braaaaahps. :(

>it's the ugly's that are offensive.

One's a piece of metal used to protect ourself. The other is a sack of meat, often riddled with diseases, fat and lack of higene.

Have you ever been to nudist beach? It's all old farts with no shame or dignity.