Im new, red pill me !

Im new, red pill me !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's all satire

Pills aren't handed out like free candy. You have to earn it by learning.

Trump actually is a communist Russian agent

kill yourself

the nazis lost, their leader killed himself like a pussy.

Peace and love prevailed. The end.

Mossad did 9/11
Hitler did nothing wrong

This is all you need to know, you cannot be a healthy minded individual if you take this shithole seriously in the slightest

found the jew

Everything is nothing.

Lurk more faggot

1/ of dump

2/ of dump

we wuz kangz and whitey stole everything from us

Hitler was right

3/ of dump

Take the suicide redpill.
Kill yourself, faggot.

4/ of dump

The Jews are responsible for every evil thing in the world. Islam, race mixing, drug use, homosexuality, nigger culture, banks, war, etc are all promoted and glorified by Jewish run media and government. If Hitler would have won we would be living on a better planet. World peace is attainable but only if you gas the kikes.

None of it is satire.

6/ of dump

hitler didnt kill himself he lives in south america ):

Hail, Commander.

Hitler did nothing wrong started as a meme to troll normies and SJW's.

Turns out Hitler actually was right about everything.

7/ of dump

Read every redpill thread you come across, learn to doubt everything you thought you knew, and above all, lurk moar.

8/ of dump

Thank yall , I will look into it !

Indians wipe their asses with their bare left hands after they shit in the street.

Add all files into a folder titled RAIL GUN with sub folders for specific arguments. We need another ammo thread for redpill charts thats real fun.

9/ of dump
As user said earlier always lurk and keep an eye out for FBI user he has the ultimate redpills he knows everything we are trying to figure out

I'm not sure he's ready for that redpill yet...

found another kike

Niggers and American Indians never even invented a wheel. They are dirty stone age savages.

Theres a little truth in everything OP, some people on Sup Forums are bay shit crazy while others can be very calm and combative individuals in debate. Nazi ideology in a whole is mostly un-relateable to real hot blooded Americans, most people on here are the typical Joe who just got a bad shake in life. But the Neo-Nazi ideology thats coming from North America is more attuned to the average patriot. Now that my ramble is over because I like to hear myself type, I must say that the idea of being red-pilled isn't just about being a Nazi but its about seeing things for the way they are. For instance the CNN scandal that is certainly taking place, but if your looking into becoming a Nazi which many people don't look for, it is a nasty title to hold and you should only carry that title if you know what your getting yourself into plus most of all accept the ideology as a whole and not nitpick, people usually come to the inevitable realization that they would've fit in more with Hitlers third reich then in modern day which leads them to having Hitler-es views. Which in that case carry it well but don't look jump on the band wagon cause its edgy right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
^Here's a great snippet from Uncle Al

youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc

The jewish elite and globalists are behind everything wrong in the world

>le Sup Forums is satire mem mem
that has to be one of the most prolonged jokes on this board that we tell every newfriend.

Go here: