I believe that pedophiles and trans people confused with their sexuality may have testosterone deficiencies

I believe that pedophiles and trans people confused with their sexuality may have testosterone deficiencies.

Let's discuss this theory Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16140461
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rate of soy consumption and rate of faggotry has increased parallel to each other over the past 50 years

BIRTHCONTROL IS TURNING FISH GAY OR WHATEVER

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16140461

Testosterone is dropping in men at 1% per year

Indeed. It's very scary because of (((who))) is behind this. Does someone born in 1992 have a chance?

please tell me that pic is a biologic woman

I was born in 98 and my T is fine. Exercise, drink water, and watch far-right propaganda.

Don't be daft, lad.

Meet Blair White.
Yes there's a dick.

If a girl had her period it isn't pedophilia. Trans and faggots need to suppress their sin or kill themselves.

Good lad. I work 50 night hours per week and I smoke and I barley ever fap anymore and I have to say, I feel much more masculine than when I was a 'no borderz' left wing faggot who took acid every week.

are you sure about that?

Personally I believe it's a combination genetic abnormalities that we don't understand yet, and a lack of a properly supportive upbringing.

>i wanna wear make up!
>i don't care
>REEE
Imagine how short lived this movement would be if everyone understood this.

Not Blaire. It's a youtuber called "The White Rose."

The idea of treating males with possible impulses toward children with testosterone makes me a little nervous, I have to confess.
Maybe we don't want to do that.

is it a woman tho? bangs are my fetish desu

Oh shit that's her? Oh well, sound then. She is deffo a real woman. I believe she's Greek.

Is there a link that certain foods can cause genetic abnormalies?

During the Vietnam War, US troops would be exposed to agent orange and would affect their offspring, what I heard that agent orange was manufactured by Monsanto, almost all genetically modified foods are made by Monsanto, so that shit gets you thinking.

Well the likeness is striking

I think trannies are mostly the influence of a really dangerous cult/movement that preys upon their insecurities. Like most men have fantasized what it would be like to be a woman at least once in their lives. Trannies are just so mentally weak they bring that delusion into reality. In an earlier period they'd probably just crossdress and leave it at that.

Pedophiles are simply broken men/women that should never ever come into contact with real children.

THIS FUCKING HAIRCUT

WHAT ARE THESE WOMEN THINKING

pol what is the most effective way to keep my Test up.? I lift 4 times a week and eat well but that's all for now really. How can I maintain a healthy, elevated level of testosterone in day to day life?

thank you for this channel m8, redpill + bangs.

I genuinely cannot get mine low enough as a transfag

Yeah, trannyfags should kill themselves

it's pretty obvious traps and gays have hormone imbalances but pedos were all molested as kids so thats got in their head as normal

You are still going through puberty. Wait until you hit your mid 20's and it starts going down hill slowly but exponentially.

That said, exercise, diet, and clean water are important. Also take Magnesium, Zinc, supplements and get plenty of sunlight.

There's a distinct difference between soaking yourself in 2, 4-D and eating a tomato that happens to be herbicide resistant. GMOs do not have adverse effects. You're literally buying into Green Party propaganda.

She was a camwhore.

after learning about growing my own pot plants.. I learned that when the plant is exposed to too much light they will sometimes go hermaphrodite.

We were only exposed to candle/firelight or the moon/star light at night.. now we have cell phones blasting light into our brains until wee hours of the morning and if that is enough to make flowers go hermaphrodite.. what's it doing to our rhythms. Our bodies are much more in tune with the environment around us than we think

Not true, I wasn't molested and I crave cunny.

no im cool with that. i meant the first part

What was her name?

>Tfw no qt shota bf

That's fucking interesting.

was just about to ask

TRAP TIME!!!!!

from her youtube she seems vegan af tho, my boner doesn't know the difference fortunately

2017 advances in trap surgery: (((real women))) can no longer compete.

>"Why don't you want to fuck me user? What are you gay or something?"

>no girlydicked gf

if she can't have your white baby why would you date her

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/

Theyre coming out with trap surgery for that too but then why would you want a trap without a girldick?

just have it through a surrogate. Most trannies would love the chance to be a mother and would be eternally grateful to you for it.

because im not into girl larpers

White Rose is an infiltrator trying to destroy Sup Forumslocks from within.

Can't remember. Someone here has the images, I'm sure.

notittykitty.tumblr.com
Hottest trap I've ever seen desu

hahahaha fucking faggots

Message him something nice :3 cute traps deserve love

>arm hair

and the child would be indoctrinated into tranny-ism, thus perpetuating the cycle of degeneracy.
not in my family boy-o

> the child would be indoctrinated into tranny-ism
the only people that push kids to be trans is sjws that want to harvest some good goy points. No actual trans person would feed their kid the choose your own gender bullshit. They know it's a serious mental illness, not a fun label.

>Not wanting good goy points
Wouldn't want the masters thinking I'm the next hitler

>acid makes you a left wing faggot
try taking it again now that you've learned something about the world

im a very pale spic if the jews win im just gonna pretend to be one of them

Don't forget mommy issues.

>Hot as fuck today so I let my kid invite his friends over to swim
>Invited a girl which is kinda weird but alright
>Talking to them as they walk into his room
>Don't want to point out the obvious but they are nine and I doubted the girl was comfortable with me seeing
>Subtly gesture to the bathroom and say they can get changed in their if they want
>None of them take me up on it (not abnormal for the boys)
>Girl starts undressing and bam
>Has a penis
>Usually wouldn't phase me but I thought he was a girl
>Curious about who his parents are now
>Realize Sup Forums was right again

The weird thing is that he is the prettiest female friend my kid had.

why do you pot this disgusting shit

isnt this the girl witht the flabby tits who was a camwhore? anyone taking any "pills" from her deserves what they get

I believe that pedophiles and trans people confused with their sexuality may have testosterone deficiencies.

Let's push them into ovens Sup Forums.

body & mind interconnected, not separate, not same, alter thoughts alter body, alter body alter thoughts, psyops and chemicals in products, get rid of both, non-gmo soy is not bad, in fact best longevity food, real culprit is bottled water, plastic containers, cosmetics, shampoo, toothpaste, reduce all influences on your body, no need for products, wash with water only, exercise daily, sleep, get sun on skin, eat balanced nutrition, avoid junk void foods, keep mind active forward thinking with purpose, restrain sexuality, conserve semen, learn to restore and conserve your energies, learn art of life, by 27 you should be a survival machine.