Honestly, Canada, lets talk. There is no reason you are not states in America...

Honestly, Canada, lets talk. There is no reason you are not states in America. We are so close in heritage and geography it hurts.

If we annexed your territories we would see the largest economic boom in the history of the world. We would be hands down the global superpower. Not to mention we could rid the world of The Leaf.

In order to make this happen, I personally would be willing to compromise on issues like Canada style healthcare, because the economic boom would be worth it. What say you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyhW2v0NDM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quit trying to sneak in leaf

OP here. I'm from the midwest of America. Leafs are cool but they need conditioned

Ching chong ching as you native canadians would say

Quebec and Ontario can be Canada, we'll take the rest

Canada is trash

Canada has vast natural resources

Canada ha to prove dey nuts fo dey our nigger, by making all dey niggers slaves and make dem shovel snow fo a two piece I wants dem edumucated niggers be slaves an shit in buckets wit dey momma and feel like a real nigger

come near us we will kill you fucks

we'll lose on our own, but you'll get fucked in the ass by the Brits

If the Earth warms up enough, Canada will be eaten up by the US one way or another.

ching chong ping pang llllink tink tink tink

Fuck off, nigger.

If we were part of the US I could see our resources being locally developed which is a much more desirable outcome than letting China pillage us.

Also, there would be way less immigration.

Mining and oil and gas industry crashed.

We have some lumber and some water/hydro. That's it, and we sell the water super cheap so US companies can bottle it and sell it right back to us.

Go ahead and annex, couldn't care less.

>there doesn't need to be a middle ground
I'd be all for this.
youtube.com/watch?v=kyhW2v0NDM0

They elected Trudeau most embarrassing leader ever. They need to stay Canadian

I wish we northern brothers would unite into a economic powerhouse as well.

I hope dey personally do frak by yo house an poison all da niggers especially knocked up hoes, make dem belly bleed with fucked up yo water an she shittn out her babydaddies unborn nigger den no mo welfares fo you gits mines

We are 10% the size of the us but let in 10x the immigrants. Annexation would mean we get fucked in the ass less by immigrants.

I was looking through job postings in Mexico and us companies are desperate to hire cheap Mexican engineers using the TN Visa because they don't actually have a wide open border like we do.

god save the queen

Nah. We got our own thing going on up here fuck off. We're British land anyway, they would never ever give us up without a fight.

I dunno. You can't put leaves on an Eagle and expect it to fly.

They can be peacefully annexed too since Brexit happened.

To many issues.

It's not necessary with free trade anyhow. Goods, services, trade, travel, are fairly open as is.

It isn't happening any time soon. Only after everything crumbles...when rebuilding, we'll all need to look around at what makes sense.

Maybe there will be alliances or unions of some sort, but probably more regional. I can't see one big mass like the USA sticking together forever based on current trends anyway - Canada has it's own fault lines and may implode too over the long run.

Perhaps a 'customs Union' as a first step, but even that would be politically radioactive in Canada.

And we're all fags anyhow, so lets leave well enough alone.

I'd obviously rather it be done peacefully but honestly I don't think the UK could do much to stop us. They're military is pretty much shit for invading the US and Canada

/thread

The US might have a civil war in our lifetime, but that will be squashed easily. Have you seen how disorganized and unfit antifa is?

checked antifa btfo
but also keep in mind the kikes will have the US military on their side.

test

Shaking. Cause the brits are so scary right?

Wasted get on someone with a degernate flag

depends on whether commanders will follow that order

>IMPLYING THE CIVIL WAR WILL BE LEFTY

You could name yourselves the United Cucks!

Yea I don't see kikes controlling the whole military. It'd be disjointed in a civil war

Deal.

Justin Trudeau is now a terrorist sympathizer and enemy of the USNA, he should be apprehended on site at once to face immediate imprisonment in Guantanimo Bay by any able-bodied, patriotic citizens in the vicinity.

>Implying we'd have to invade the US.

Not even the US could invade the US, you're too big.
Any invasion of the US would be suicide, the war would be defensive. It's also possible the USA would just get torn apart by being too spread out if other countries realise their chance, you don't have the capability to fight every little country that has a gripe with you across the world all at once.

Get annexed by JEWSA
>Any British or frog culture you have left is instantly replaced with consumerism cancer
>Hoards of mexicans continue flooding in
>Over 50% of all kids are non white so you end up becoming more non white faster

Fuck no. WA has enough Asians. I don't even want to think about the consequences of taking BC into the USA.

If America ever invaded Canada, do you honestly fucking think we wouldn't have already secured our border?

>Wanting cuckanada to become a part of the states

Noooooooo!!!! Fuck you

Ching chong ding dong

Lol, that picture is funny

>tfw we will never be annexed by the us in this timeline
feels fucking bad man, i'd rather not be cucked.

If you're talking about seizing the leaf lands for our purposes, yes, this needs to happen. As far as the leaf race goes, however, we're going to need to talk. There's no possible justification for your continued existence.

Can Alberta become a state? Please? I'll stop spelling colour with a U if you let me chill with Montana and Arizona

The process of annexation has already begun.
The "cannex" will happen by the middle of trump's second term.

Anschluss = Cannex
Blumenkrieg = Day of the rake.

Did you just promise to disgrace the Queen's English overseas peasant?

I just can't see the USA staying together

But the US is getting too diverse - not only ethnically, but people don't really think the same. They have totally different ideas of what the country is, or should be... not only different but the complete opposite sometimes.

It puts a big strain on everything.

The reason this is more of a problem for America, is people have an idealized vision, a quasi-religious feeling about nation in the US, that no longer exists elsewhere.

Everyone in Canada understands that it is merely a political federation - they try to make it good, just, fair, but it isn't a transcendental thing... it can't be confused with a heavenly ordained type of order like American often believe.

Anyway, it may stay toether, but it's going to become so frustrating, and generate so much conflict that it weakens it anyway

Even if trump stopped Mexican immigration 100% right now, over 50% of your children are non white already.

America has lost, Even the worst European country's are 80% white. Americas 60% and in 20 years it's less then 50% white.

Just think about how long 20 years that's how long until non whites outnumber you, and their not even the ones still coming in.

I'll drink a bottle of HP sauce as penance but yes

>I'll stop spelling colour with a U
The fact that you guys spell it like that is evidence you belong no where near America

Western Canada needs independence.
Fuck commies. Fuck frenchies.

RWDS's can solve that

50 litres of earl grey black tea at precisely 78 degrees celsius as repent!

If you think the British would give a rats ass about this you must be high on something pretty good.

The link is merely a historical footnote and It will be totally gone when Elizabeth dies anyway.

If we concentrate our power we could make one last stand.
If not we both wither away to nothing in the face of the third world horde.

Even the Canadian immigrants are beta as fuk

Well.... they are 'near' America, in fact they are touching you at this very moment.

Practically tickling your balls... weird spellings and all.

>We are so close in heritage
No we aren't, if we were they would have joined us during the revolution
Fuck the Canucks they stay their cuckd selves who pay fealty to the English crown

get rid of your mexicans and death penalty and we have a deal..also lose some weight

Well you got your work cut out for yourselves. You've either got to go full 1488 or give away some states to non whites

As a leaf I think this may be our only hope at this point. The establishment in this state is undermined by anti-white radicals to the point where you're looking at a legit third-world shithole north of you in a few decades if nothing changes.

If the system remains unalterable here then I will unironically support our full annexation to the USA and the removal of our status as an independent nation.

You may have a problem with Quebec though.

>Adding the English to our country fuck that
We'll take the Welsh and northern Irish but the rest can eat a dick, especially try Cornish for acting so high and mighty about who they are and then gladly taking in fucktons of rapeugees

>Northern Irish
No such thing. Reminder northern Ireland is British

Also tons of libcucks, soulless chinks, and especially low-quality mudshits.

Please take in Alberta, I've had enough of Trudeau

We don't need another California.

We can take them all and just split them up into states. A good state rivalry is healthy afterall.

god save the queen revolting colonial

I already want independence from Canada I don't want to join bigger Union

There's no reason all the provinces and states aren't independent nations