notice anything Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMZlr5Gf9yY
youtube.com/watch?v=sLCHg9mUBag
youtube.com/watch?v=aDDvpTMABOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cCxvRpViYQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

disgusting lack of diversity.

These people are just pretending to be happy. Really they all wish to be smoking weed, having sex involving fetishes, becoming the other gender or something in between, and race mixing.
I pity these people, not knowing what real freedom is.

>black hair in the front row
america has been shit since the 50s. what we think of as the long gone american dream was only a farce in order to have americans quietly accept their brown future.

it's a small small world, user.

Everyone is white and happy....except that woman in the front on the left, looks a little suspect maybe part spic or chink I would ask to see her papers and if her DNA is not up to snuff then off to the labour centre

They're all white?

>generally content people are pretending
>people who have to resort to drug usage are much happier
keep smoking marijuana, you're not dependent on it my friend

i think he was being sarcastic but idk hard to tell with canadians

can we ever go back?

1950s where everything was mostly great.

Then the boomers went to university and fucked everything up.

Reminder when you leave the house and find it hard to spot another white person, you have your boomer parents/grandparents to thank.

Hair that dark is naturally found in parts of Europe, Britain for example. It's a celtic trait

The AYYY LMAO in dead center?

Needsmorediversity/10

Niggers are a plague on this country

Notice something?

>slavery paid for the moon rockets & black women did the calculations for the moon rockets

No diversity, how disgusting

Bashar al Assad standing in line

How are they going to teach our shitskin american generations after us about the past America? Are they going to rewrite history and ignore the fact america used to be white?

Majestic Theater In East St Louis back in the day

And it now

Found him.

I was only a matter of time before they just took it over and made snow-white black and pinocchio transgender.

"everything you are is cheap goyim! Everything you have is ours goyim! You're nothing goyim! We are the best goyim!"

But they iz praizing JESUS

Are you kidding? Only 1-3% of American ever owned slaves, and most of those were Jewish owners who now own all of us through usury. So, American tax payers who were taxed paid for those missions, and most of them were not owners, and so most of the money didn't come from fucking slavery. Also, white men did those calculations, not that it matters it is just accurate, and in one area some mixed women doubled checked those numbers in lieu of simple addition calculations where the real engineers could spend more of their time tackling newer issues or progress. It was a time saving measure or the equivalent of letting the rookie take the less pertinent grunt work.

Don't give me this crap.

No nigs. What do I win?

That wasn't my opinion, just a popular liberal narrative.

Not bad - Walt is touching an adult, and a woman at that - pretty rare.
>pic related, Walt on the girls' playground,

I've had a majority of women bosses, and coworkers in my day. Looking back I can see how it would be less distracting, and less dramatic if work was left mostly to males. Also, the unity of color makes for a more compatible work force. People carry vibes with them, and they will, on both sides, always look down on the other eventually in some way for not resonating with them. It lessens the chances. I've never really thought it before, but it makes sense.

Apparently late at night I'm unironic.

The man in the front is wearing a suit even though it looks very hot

everyone looks happy other than the pissy little twat with the black hair in the front row.

(((these comments))).... now what do i win?

Check'em Cunts

>Canada
Checks out

Everything is tacky

THIS

FIRST POST BEST POST

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

>unironically fantasizing about the WORST generation and FUCKED our economy for a CENTURY and raised a generation of spoiled SJWs

drumpfcuck detected

Looks like a typical Sunday in today's Poland

Rest of the world BTFO

A good leafpost. Today is a good day

God fucking dammit.... as someone who takes public transportation everyday I feel for this.

>mexico ever looking that nice
Hahaha

Thank God. For a moment I thought I might've been a nigger.

Oh their probably controlled by the jews at the highest level white identity doesnt matter if you dont actively and loudly set it right behind the global hunting and overthrowing of the upper escalations of Jewish businessmen and cabalist White identity is a sheepish dream if you arent for preemptive violent genocide 14 fucking 88 niggers

Yes, it 'was' the happiest place on Earth.

I wish, I truly do. But it's an entropy that cannot be reversed.

depends on how the civil war goes and who becomes the leader of our side.

Hopefully once we win all the trash will be given a choice, 15K in the bank and a boat ticket to africa or brazil; or a Bullet and a shallow mass grave.

Come on guys, is clearly sarcasm.

That was disneyland in california. Think about that lol.

There are fools out there who believe that everything modern is better.

Moron detected

Everyone is so happy because they don't have to worry about niggers or spics ramming your heels with strollers like you do at Disney World these days.

Look up the irish travelers, I think they have the right idea lol

So am I, Bob. So am I.

this looks like my childhood house and it makes me sad

Do not despair. As long as the memory lives on in our hearts and minds, and our actions work towards our greater goal, there is yet hope. is Germany came come back from the Wiemar Republic, than we can rebound from this. The flame of western civilization shall never die, so long as her sons still walk this Earth.

wtf are you talking about?

Did Walt have a hand in promoting white genocide? He was a rage filled, motherless psycho of sorts. I feel he could do this after some sort of pushing. Walt had ties to high up CIA and was involved in government propaganda. Of course Disney went super pozzed after being sold to the Jews, but Walt was a little off himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=xMZlr5Gf9yY
"White Wilderness" depicts the subject lemmings as naturally going over the cliff. This scene was set up and lemmings don't actually do that. Seems like a psyop to get whites to kill themselves.

Disney World was originally going to be a human social experiment thing. walt had a mind for this kind of stuff. He promoted space themes to kids after Werner Von Braun gave him the idea(in order to make more space engineers).

When Disneyland opened, only whites could accord it ? Or are you trying to say there was no black people during the 30s ?

they are pretending to be happy.
they all wish to be marching at drums beat,burning villages ,raping and murdering,dying a worth death instead of be happy fools,age bad, become stupids senile and be forgot by their own sons in a retirement house.

The peace is the curse of our society.

i feel like crying

Anyone else ever see really old photos and get deja vu from them? Like fractions of memories you've never seen appear?

>133083341

I don't know. I think the early Disney stuff instilled great values. Nu-Disney is full on kikery though.

Didn't he hate kikes?

Was this during Putin's brief stint of playing music for high school proms?

two jews taking centre stage in the front of the pic

Wtf why is everyone so attractive? Compared to now it's like we're a different species.

Wow the women dress so modestly.
Why do women dress so slutty when this is so much more /fa/?

Pussy

>before the guido scourge

He made a ton of anti Nazi and Hitler stuff for WW2. Even made stuff for the Canadians. Maybe all the propaganda got to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDDvpTMABOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=cCxvRpViYQE

Because the stuff in the water that's making the frogs gay