If we never brought nigs over and never had slavery, how much better would this country be right now?

If we never brought nigs over and never had slavery, how much better would this country be right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldRhniqAI6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 black power larp flag says we'd be worse off
It would be good imo.

we should have just sterilzed them

Without the collective guilt of slavery, they would have to step up and contribute to more than crime rates.

Ya see OP, in this business sometimes you have to do things that are unfavorable with the public. Shipping niggers back to Africa would definitely be best for business.

The US would still be an economic, technological and military powerhouse it is today.
The only difference is that crime would WAY be lower, leftism and SJW shit wouldn't be as rampant since no slavery would mean there would be no excuse to try to instill guilt in whites.
Overall safer cities, less guilty and even proud whites and leftistm wouldn't be as powerful since leftism is based completely in exploiting victimhood.

>If we
>we
We didn't actually do it. Jews bought Africans from Africa, the Africans sold THEIR OWN KIND over to the Jews who shipped them to the USA.

Booth really fucked us.

Immensely. Modern politics is dominated by the nigger. Not even their presence is enough, the mere accusation that you may dislike the nigger is political and social suicide. You can be immediately discredited, doxed and have your life ruined if the mere accusation that you don't love and appreciate black culture is made public.

>mfw no nignogs

Truth be told, we brought over far less than anyone else. We just didn't work ours to death or castrate them like the Arabs did with the millions of Europeans Slaves.

Not to mention our cities (St. Louis and Detroit in particular) would probably be much nicer.

Our blacks would be more like Canadian or UK blacks since they would be essentially hand picked only, not just leftover bottom of the barrel dna from captured people in africa which is arlready low to begin with. More than likely there would be less tax and those cheap houses near your downtown that are huge? They might be worth moving into because they wouldn't be surrounded by niggers.

Exhibit #1: Europe.

To further continue.
The left would certainly have tried to guilt trip whites with another "disadvantaged" group, like say hispanics, however it wouldn't be enough since they weren't subject to slavery.
Spic immigration would still exist but at a much, much lower scale, given that there wouldn't be many guilt trippen whites harsher immigrantion laws wouldn't be a "controversial" topic, it would be mostly accepted.
Aside from all that, pb & j, jazz, black panthers, BLM & hip hop wouldn't exist
I literally see no downside, wish the old folk had done this, everything would be so much better

The niggers in Canada come from Sudan and Somalia, user.
They are way worse than your niggers.

Why don't arabs ever get called out? The best is the arabs who act like niggers and call out white people on slavery yet they are still enslaving blacks

Your reasoning and logic is a solid B+

Because the Arabs were smart and they castrated all their slaves

Lincoln Douglas Debate
I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality.

And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything. I do not understand that because I do not want a negro woman for a slave I must necessarily want her for a wife. My understanding is that I can just let her alone. --Abraham Lincoln 1858

Hello again fellow subhuman!

250,000 African Slaves brought to the US

"More that "100,000 young children who were orphans or had been taken from their
Catholic parents, were sent abroad into slavery in the West
Indies, Virginia and New England, that they might lose their
faith and all knowledge of their nationality, for in most
instances even their names were changed... Moreover, the
contemporary writers assert between 20,000 and 30,000 men and
women who were taken prisoner were sold in the American colonies
as slaves, with no respect to their former station in life."

Thomas Addis Emmet, Ireland Under English Rule, NY & London,
Putnam, 1903
Page: 101

FYI (((they))) scrubbed this info. You will only find references to Jewish slave ship owners in older source material. If you get anything published recently any reference to a jewish connection is either removed or conveniently overlooked. So if you try to argue this with a SJW or a jew it's pointless, they will just attack the source.

Blacks however I have found are extremely interested in this information.

we'd have more technology today
we are closer to automation if we get rid of illegals too. people are far too lazy to do the work themselves. if we dont allow slaves, we'll use machines.

Because (((they))) spread the myth that whites did most of the slavery (even though the majority of slave owners were jews and most slave ships were owned by jews as well, yet they never get called out)
Literally 1% of white Americans owned slaves in 1860, however 3-5% of free blacks owned slaves, yet no one talks about that.

Only a tiny fraction of slaves were brought to North America, most were shipped to Brazil, yet liberals always forget about that.

The Europeans bought their slaves either from the Africans themselves, but mostly from the arabs who had the biggest slave trade in history, Europeans never went to "capture" blacks, that's a myth.
Why liberals always "conveniently" forget this?

The whites were the first to free blacks from slavery, however leftists and nigs dont care about this

There's african slaves in Libya and parts of Suadi Arabia (and other ME countries) TODAY yet leftists only care about the slaves of 150 years ago.

We would be much closer to the liberal dream of a universal basic income if it weren't for niggers and spics infesting our country

we'd still have the spic problem.

That's what the Arabs did

youtube.com/watch?v=ldRhniqAI6s
You nigs best know the best album ever made.

yea we would have one problem instead of two.

There would be fewer old buildings.

as unbelievable as this sounds. Spics are a greater problem than blacks.

pick one to get rid of who do you pick?

Honestly would we be as protective of our gun rights and freedoms of speech idf we didnt have niggers to deal with? The Europeans largely have no guilt of nigger slavery yet they are cucked beyond belief.

spics.

Blacks are only about a steady 10% of the population, spics are breeding way to rapidly, spics.

blacks cause way more problems

it wouldn't exist because slavery formed the early economic backbone of the nation

Instead of laughing at niggers destroy themselves and Africa on a Taiwanese blanket crocheting forum, we would be laughing at niggers destroy themselves and Africa as a Nation

>no slaves
>South has to industrialize and produce machine-labor for harvests
>rough parity with North
>Secession goes an entirely different direction

probably be like sweden.

hatred for blacks unites all whites against a common enemy

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:

>@WAMovement

The US colonies didnt listen to Spain and the Pope's warning about importing slaves from Africa so they deserve with what they got right now