Was he redpilled? Or was that stupid bandana tied on a little too tight?

Was he redpilled? Or was that stupid bandana tied on a little too tight?

new phone
who dis?

blackpilled, clearly

DFW was a god pls dont disrespect my idol.

he (was) living proof that SSRI's are mind control tools

also tfw2smart and OD on black pills

Woah. I was just literally looking up O.N.A.N for no real reason. Such synchronicity.

And yes, I think he was in his own way. He was incredibly prescient and Infinite Jest is a fucking brilliant analysis and depiction of post modernism.

David Foster Wallace

Mathematical Philosopher and writer. Wrote Infinite Jest, which is a literary feat by all metrics. An heroed in 2008. Fucking brilliant man.

The last legit American intellectual.

David Foster Wallace.

He was a well respected created writer who topped himself. A big postmodernism writer who was a huge critic of it. Suffered chronic depression .

>OD on black pills
literally this. pretty sad. at least he left something behind for all the suffering.

If I don't like post modernism should I still read him? I tried reading Pynchon's Crying of Lot 49 but wasn't a huge fan. I'm still giving Inherent Vice a shot atm which is better so far

yeah im a little triggered, congrats op.

op is once again an enormous fag

Axel Rose

I'm not the one getting triggered by a question lel. I have no opinions about the guy I was just curious what my polacks thought, and wanted a chance to make fun of that retarded banana of his

I think you should. Infinite Jest is quite a dense and challenging book if you are into that sort of thing. I find that people either love it or hate it, but it is usually hated for more superficial reasons than it is loved. It is a post modern work, but DFW was intensely critical of post modern society and I think it has a lot to offer, especially as we move into a more technologically focused and potentially superficial time in human history.

>His dream was writing a book about what could make people satisfied and happy with life
>Kills himself

man knew too much too soon

rip

wew

bump

Infinite Jest is hilarious. Along with most of his short stories.

what are your thoughts on the Daveman, bump user?

Apparently he purchased a gun once and had a serious plan to murder some chick he liked's boyfriend.

salsa? why did he pussy out?

I know he railed against everyone being ironic all the time and I'd like to know more about that.