Please convert me

I am an atheist. I believe in traditionalism. I believe in the Christian West being a bulwark against barbarian hordes of the East. But I cannot convert to Christianity because I simply don't believe in the whole 'help the poor' thing

I am, at heart, a believer in Natural Selection...that those who won't help themselves ought to perish. I feel Christianity is corrupting that because it says to help the disadvantaged. When people say that wanting harsh border measures against illegals and denying refugees is against Christianity I can't help but agree

That being said, I know that the Crusades happened. I know the Spanish Inquisitions happened. I know Christianity has been based in the past. I am sure I am getting modern Christianity through tie-dye lenses of some weirdo pacifist preachers and that Christ really wouldn't want to help refugees

What I am asking of you, Sup Forums, is this: Can you convert me? I really want to believe and become righteous. I hate degeneracy and believe in Western Civilization but I have no guidance on this issue. Please redpill me

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/jud/josephus/war-6.htm
breakingisraelnews.com/76104/miracle-technology-ancient-text-reveals-purity-biblical-tradition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I feel Christianity is corrupting that because it says to help the disadvantaged.
Yeah, is a virtue called misericordy. Is more easy to be a nihilistic retard who dont care about other people.

Also, since when being poor is natural selection? you can be poor and inteligent or a good person. And you can be rich and a retard.

>When people say that wanting harsh border measures against illegals and denying refugees is against Christianity I can't help but agree
Except that's not Christian. Simply because we are Christian does not mean we have to accept non-assimilating economic migrants who hate us. Don't fall for the liberal """Christian""" memes. There are better ways to help people in need besides simply bringing them to Europe. That does not solve the problem

>delete your tumblr and do not visit Buzzfeed
You should do that no matter what creed.

I'll bite on this one OP

Jesus said, "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." (Matthew 10:16).

We need to be smart and think. There is nothing wrong with defending yourself as long as the reasons are correct. Love thy neighbor. Well, if all the Muslim nations in the Middle East practiced this, then Europe wouldn't have to deal with this refugee crisis would they? Dubai is probably one of the richest cities in the world, it's right there in the Middle East, yet why aren't they doing anything about the refugee problem? Same with Saudi Arabia.

In the Muslim religion, they teach "hate thy enemy." This is why even to this day, Shia and Sunni Muslims kill each other. They have been at war killing each other for hundreds of years.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6a). The people of Europe and in the West have long forsaken God and His Ways. They were the ones legalizing gay marriage and abortion, nowhere else in the world. It is fitting that God judges the West for what they have done. Go take a look in the mirror and remove the plank that is in your own eye. If the West would simply humble themselves, repent of their sins, and turn back to God and seek His Face, then God would heal their land and the people.

I'll humour you. Don't be bait.

(1/2)

You must first remember that what you think Christianity is and what it actually is are two very different things. The eternal church has seen many things in it's time. Christianity is also a religion comfortable in apparent contradictions. You say that Christianity has a help-the-poor thing, but it also says:
>For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat."
So why the apparent contradiction? What's going on here? Is this Paul on another one of his super-liberal misogynist rants?

As it turns out, looking at things at a surface level only produces confusion and so we must look deeper into the issue to find the actual answer. In this instance, the issue is about virtue. It is about being at core a good person. When a good person walks along and sees a poor man, what would he do? What does the Good Samaritan do? Cursory assistance, a friendly word and maybe some food or something is apparently the answer. But what if the poor man is a leech? Ha! Checkmate Christcucks, your pathetic Jew religion has failed you!
But Paul also tells us that he who does not work shall not eat. In this instance, the good man is instructed to be wise:
>I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.
This is Jesus, btw.
So if you see a poor man, and you help him with some clothing or food, and he abuses your help then it is obvious that he should not be helped any longer - in fact he should be rebuked and corrected, or at least his leeching behaviour be made apparent to any who would help him, until the poor man changes his tune.

(2/2)

The Bible is not a play-by-play guidebook to every situation one will experience in life. It cannot be read as such. The deeper ethical issues must be considered and the books and canon must be taken as a whole. Otherwise you end up with strange absurdities like people adopting Africans and others denying biological realities.
This is why Christianity is associated with events past, such as the Inquisition and The Crusades. How could these people justify their actions when Jesus commands us to turn the other cheek? Well that's the wrong question. What does he mean when he says that? What context is he speaking in? Is the person striking his cheek a neighbour, angry at something petty or is he a foreign invader hell-bent on destroying everything you hold dear? Is he a Jewish subversive attempting to turn people away from Christ and sacrifice them to Moloch?
What must be considered is the deeper ethical issues, and Christianity tells us that we know the answers to these instinctively. God's Law is written on our hearts, after all. Those specific instances of calling people to help the poor are therefore encouragement and cajoling to help us along to follow God's Law. To listen to it, as it is written on our hearts.

You say your block with Christianity is Natural Selection, but it appears your block is more semantic pedantry and memetic narrative than actual substance. You seem to understand this at some point yourself, with your admiration of instances of virtuous defense proclaimed in Christs' name. What must be understood is that Christ as banner-lord is what Christianity advocates. He is the conquerer king who defeated death itself, proclaiming salvation and peace for all who follow him. He is the ultimate general, able to drive his men towards perfect victory, with naught a casualty. Christs' men are Supernaturally Selected, if I may.

Ever having one is a big redflag.

>>Shroom until you hit ego-death
"Afterlife" isn't exactly what they say it is.

A righteous thread indeed.

Stefan? Is that you? If so, you have no idea how much more I could trust you if you believed in God. And Christianity no less? I'd vote for you if you ran.

Believe in the Gospel, OP. Believe in the Resurrection. Believe that Christ lived and died and lived again, and that through Christ you may attain eternal life in union with the Father. Believe that Christ died for us, and that Christ is God, and therefore wants what is best for us, his friends.

Believe in your race, not a false God.

stay away from religion. (and whether you admit it or not atheism is a religion too)

Op, Jesus died and then an imposter pretended to be him back from the dead. Jesus was a self-important hobo who was brainwashed by his mother.

youtube 'kent hovind seminar'

but keep in mind this is a serious redpill and it will change you forever

Notice that Jesus told his disciples to go out to the ends of the earth spreading the good news, not bring everyone here and convert them. He was a kind and gentle man, but he was God, so if God would support smart immigration policies, so would Jesus.

Marxism is destroying every community from the inside. We as western society must protect ourselves against marxist indoctrinations and Islam ideology. Those values tries to control people with fear, shame and violence. Crushing every form of 'The Self, The Individual. They see you nothing more then a slave or a nonbeliever. Because of absent of a better alternative is Christianity our only barrier to protect ourselves against marixsm and the Islam. Christianity can unite people together as a group with Christian values, values what the western society is build on. Without Christianity the western society as we know it would collapse and marxism and the Islam has room to take its place instead. Don't be foolish to think you can battle those ideologies alone with only believing in yourself. They are with many and you stand no chance against them and neither do you stand a chance against Christianity. Better join the fight now then beeing too late.

Read the case for faith then come back here

You are looking at it from the wrong direction. Dont ask yourself "why should i give people things", ask "why should i keep these things i have?"

At various points in the past it was not uncommon for people to literally give away all their possessions and go and become a beggar. Some of the greatest saints did this.

Humility is the most important virtue.

Please don't fall for it. Your desire to believe this is basic wishful thinking.

Jesus told his followers that some of them would not taste death until they saw his 2nd coming. (attested in Matthew, Mark, and Luke...it's literally "gospel")

When it became obvious that all of his contemporary followers in fact had died, people began to ask questions.

2nd Peter 3 made a lame attempt to answer this question, saying:

"They will say, 'Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.' ... But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."

The obvious problem with this is that Peter is essentially straight out saying Jesus was flat-out lying to his followers when he said some of them would not taste death before witnessing his 2nd coming.

Why on earth would the Bible conclude that Jesus lied? At least the Jehovah's Witnesses attempt to explain this away by declaring that Jesus DID come back in 1914 (for some reason) and it's just that nobody noticed (an absolute impossibility considering the absolute cataclysm that is to accompany the 2nd coming according to the Bible.)

Thus the fundamental dilemma. Either Jesus lied, as 2nd Peter 3:4-7 says, OR Jesus failed to predict his own 2nd coming accurately. Either answer is incompatible with being God and the Son of God.

The only reasonable conclusion is that Jesus was a fraud and his millions of followers believe in an obvious lie. The Bible itself gives all the needed proof.

Also, much of the Bible was very clearly written AFTER 70 AD. So why on earth did the actual writers of the Bible, who were divinely inspired by God, FAIL to mention that the 2nd coming already happened? The fact that the Bible writers who lived after 70AD failed to mention that the 2nd coming already happened is proof that this "2nd coming happened in 70 AD" is completely moot and without merit, and not even worth considering.

Even if you could prove Jesus rose from the dead, you would still deny Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came in the flesh and was slain to absolve you of all your sins.

Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen, and have yet believed.” (John 20:29)

"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." (Matthew 24: 25-34)

"Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place" (Mark 13:26-30)

"So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place." (Luke 21:27-32)

It is so obviously and indisputably apparent that Jesus was honestly assuring his followers at the time that the end of all things and the judgement and the 2nd coming of Christ into his kingdom would occur DURING THEIR LIFETIMES.

The fact that this didn't happen makes Jesus either a FAILED PROPHET or a FRAUD. FYI numbsculls...your savior who follows God's LAW can NOT be a liar and can NOT fail to predict his own second coming. Can't happen! For this reason alone, it only takes three brain cells rubbed together to realize Christianity can't possibly be true.

It's all there in black and white. Literally anyone who has attained the ability to read words can figure this one out. Christians have been trying for almost 2,000 years to explain this one away, and have failed at every turn. Even later New Testament writers tried to give an answer for this embarrassment (see 2 Peter 3:8) but the explaination only served to show that "Jesus as failed prophet" is a devastasting problem, which as I've said, Christians have not overcome yet, and never will by this point. It's GAME OVER.

2nd Peter 3:4 - 7
They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." ... But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

A bunch of stuff Jesus said only makes sense in this light. Give no thought for the morrow...don't worry about your clothing or food...sell everything you own and give the money to the poor...abandon your friends and family if they don't also follow Jesus...don't resist an evil person...all of these lines confused me until I realized you have to read them in the context that Jesus was telling people that the end literally was at hand, and that some of them would personally witness it go down. But we're still here, so either Jesus was a failed prophet or he was a liar, or he was a lunatic.

>Crushing every form of 'The Self, The Individual.
Its more complicated then that...

IQ is correlated to economic outcomes. If intelligence is what we are proud of and what separates us from animals, and IQ indicates intelligence well enough, then what do we get? Poor people are worth less, aggregated, than say, the middle class. I don't actually believe being poor is enough to be written off as worthless, but people who are chronically poor because of their own decisions, decisions made in a time and place where it was reasonable for them to have gotten it right, they I feel no sympathy for.

Nietzsche was wrong about a lot and most of the rest depends on how you interpret his vague ramblings, but he was right about Christianity and slave morality. The rich will be made low, the meek shall inherit the earth. If it were simply virtue over status/wealth it'd be fine, but it seems that the current interpretation is that you get infinite chances in life at the cost of those who did the right things. The poor deserve help because they are poor, no virtue or practical considerations involved.

Well statistically, IQ is a strong indicator of financial success. Good Christians try to raise their brethren up, however.

>not reading the Bible in the Spirit

Christ never said to help the poor.
Christ said to be poor yourself.
That is antisemitic godtier.

>attempting to weasel out of these clear promises allegedly made by Jesus himself. You call Jesus a liar.

There are over two millenia of people whos entire purpose in life is scritinizing and arguing theology and trying to figure out exactly what is meant, and how to state it properly.

Entire schisms within the church have happened for centuries because some people, agreeing on what is meant, do not agree on how to properly state it to prevent future heretical interpretations.

Theology is a very fucking serious business and the practices and methods developed to argue it are literally the foundation of modern academia.

Yet every day random casual people with nothing but a cursory exposure to very basic ideas and rudimentary understanding stemming from things they have heard second hand claim to have discovered some blatantly obvious problem with a 2000 year old religion that somehow everyone has missed up till then and nobody has every adressed.

The thousands upon thousands of times each and every letter was painstakingly copied by hand, none of those monks ever noticed. The endless assaults against the faith by critics, some of them insidiously intellegent, never managed exploit what is obviously a fatal flaw that colapses the entire structure of the religion.

No, it took till just now for someone to do it, on Sup Forums of all palces.

For every theological question you have, there are entire volumes of people who have spent their entire lives analyzing it. The first reaction when you come up with something that seems a little odd should be to google it and see what is really being said and really meant.

Matthew 24. The event Jesus said was coming in his disciples lifetime did come. Read Flavius Josephus: The Jewish War to read historical account of the fulfillment of most of Revelation.

>sacred-texts.com/jud/josephus/war-6.htm

>Christ said to be poor yourself.
No, you don't have to give up your stuff. You just have to give up the love of your stuff. Love God.

In fact, why was Job blessed so much and passed away, full of his years?

Same with Abraham.

Same with Isaac.

> And Isaac breathed his last and died and was gathered to his people, being old and full of days, and his sons Esau and Jacob buried him. (Genesis 35:29)

And ultimately, with Jesus Christ who ascended into Heaven and sits at the Right Hand of the Father.

you are a moron. Did the stars fall from the sky onto earth? I wonder how you plan to demonstrate that this happened.

At that time Jesus said, “I thank You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to infants. Even so, Father, for it seemed good in Your sight.

“All things are delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son, except the Father. And no one knows the Father, except the Son and he to whom the Son will reveal Him. (Matthew 11:25-27)

Jesus called a little child to Him and set him in their midst, and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like little children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself like this little child is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 18:2-4)

>IQ is correlated to economic outcomes
Its a one way street.

Smart people who want money, will have a better chance at getting it than those who dont.

Not all smart people want money.

Its not a question about wealth but security.

>chances in life
For what? life has one purpose and you dont need money to obtain it, in fact money makes it more difficult.

also you missed what I said earlier...much of the NT was written after 70AD, which means the authors of the NT would have actually been able to document that the events described by Jesus actually took place.. .BUT THEY DIDN'T! This is literally all anyone has to know about this question.

>1 post by this ID

The stars fall to earth every day as Michael (as the Sun) chases Lucifer (Venus) from the sky. And some incredible happenings were recorded by Josephus which you didn't even read and just assumed your holographic universe can't break laws of physics and never has.

this is simply more of the typical Christian self-circular argument. "If you don't understand it, you weren't meant to."

Whether he existed or not doesn't matter, what matters is his words work, all the other nonsense was added by Pagans and sun worshipping Luciferians from Babylon

They were written with the force and power of the Holy Spirit. The 1st century church were filled with Spirit-filled Christians and God would communicate to them through a prophet back in those days.

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:24)

you are obviously a POE no normal person talks like this

You have no evidence whatsoever for this baseless claim. At least two gospels were written in the 60s, the epistles from 45-54, and there is evidence dating the Revelation to 64AD.

>"If you don't understand it, you weren't meant to."
If you keep sticking your chest out like that and don't humble yourself, then yes, you will never understand.

Everyone who is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not be unpunished. (Proverbs 16:5)

more bullshit, Jesus said the stars will fall onto earth, this didn't happen, your allegorical explanation is as weak as a sick kitten.

I was actually talking to a friend of mine today who said he wanted to convert. He asked if Catholics specifically had any "neat" aspects to it. I asked what he meant by that, and he said basically how sikhs are able to carry around their dagger with them, the kirpan, if Catholics had anything like that. I said we can carry or wear rosary which I personally think is neat, we can have accessories blessed and we can obtain Holy water. I couldn't think of anything "neat" in his words.

Do us Christians, more specifically Catholics, have anything like the kirpans that sikhs have?

>you don't have to give up your stuff. You just have to give up the love of your stuff. Love God.

Which is a lot more difficult to do while being surrounded by stuff.

The reason monks go off and live in monasteries is not because doing that confers any special bonus, but rather by being apart from the world, the world can less easily tempt you. The monks are taking the 'ounce of prevention' approach. While it would be possible to be virtuous while surrounded by all the immense evils of the world, you would need to be literally on the level of a major saint to accomplish that, and thinking you are is pretty much prelest.

The reason the church does not command you give up everything you own is because its not practical, remember christian morals are an unobtainable ideal.

When you start compromising those morals however, and say "well its actually ok for me to do these things..." because you cant be honest with yourself and admit you arent perfect, you are destined for gehenna.

Having a little and thinking you are ok is more dangerous for your soul than having a lot and admitting its a flaw.

If you don't believe in the spiritual realm, that is your problem, and God will deal with you accordingly. I don't fault you though because many so-called Christians are either spiritually dead or baby Christians.

Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.” (John 3:5-8)

What's this? Again you didn't read Josephus? Are you illiterate?

>For what? life has one purpose and you dont need money to obtain it, in fact money makes it more difficult.
Introducing an assumption that relies upon your religion being true, in order to argue a point regarding your religion. That's called circular logic. You seem to be implying that there is some spiritual goal in life, but you won't be able to give me any reason to believe you aside from it being a part of a much larger ideology that is true (in your opinion).

Economic success is the most universal explicit desire that humans have. To use anything else as a measuring stick is silly. Also, your progress bar towards salvation isn't something you or I can enter values for and make a graph out of.

>Smart people who want money, will have a better chance at getting it than those who dont.
this is how I know you are totally ignorant of statistics or how you formulate a defense of something. You have no way of knowing why there is a correlation, just that the one quality humans value above all else is strongly correlated to economic success. It could be that being smart makes you more likely to want money and work for it. You don't know, I don't know, but it isn't even relevant to my point.

Ironically, women have a leg up on men in this regard, since it's traditional Catholic practice for women to cover their heads during Mass, due to Saint Paul's words on the matter.

In all the very traditional, devout Catholic churches I've attended Mass at, you see lots of women covering their heads. Sometimes the church in question has veils on hand for women who don't have their own. And what's great is that you see a lot of young women, young people, willing to cover their heads. In America, at least, a lot of young Catholics are very conservative.

I misspoke. The fact is that there were biblical books written after 70AD which clearly could have documented this. Either concede this point or parrot the normal apologist weasel explanation for why the post 70AD authors never mentioned it, or SHUT UP

The west is better than the east for 2 reasons. Intelligence AND empathy. If we select hard for only intelligence we'll end up with lifeless automatons.

If you want to believe, find a decent church and just go every Sunday. Going through the motions will eventually lead you there. Just like with any other part of life, you can "fake it till you make it"

The WORD Stands: Burned Mystery Scroll Proves That The Bible is Unchanged for 2,000 Years

breakingisraelnews.com/76104/miracle-technology-ancient-text-reveals-purity-biblical-tradition/

Incredible cutting-edge technology allowed archaeologists to finally read the contents of a burned 1,500-year-old scroll found near the Dead Sea in 1970. The remarkable discovery of verses from the Book of Leviticus, which matched, letter for letter, the Hebrew text still in use today, is the first instance of one of the Five Books of Moses ever found in a Holy Ark.

Studies based on historical handwriting placed it at either the first or second century CE. When the researchers read the digitally enhanced text, they discovered that all of the words and paragraph breaks were absolutely identical to the Torah text still used today.

“This is quite amazing for us. In 2,000 years, this text has not changed,” Emmanuel Tov, a participant in the study from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, told the Times of Israel,

“There are clear signs of continuity of tradition,” Professor Tov said in an interview with National Geographic. “It can’t be coincidental that the synagogue in Ein Gedi that was burned in the sixth century housed an early scroll whose text was completely identical with medieval texts. The same central stream of Judaism that used this Levitical scroll in one of the early centuries of our era was to continue using it until the late Middle Ages when printing was invented.”

Here's a fun fact. The greek word for star is, Asteri.
What word in English does that sound like?

You seem somewhat ignorant. Josephus was a Jew who was captured by Romans, and was forced to produce official media for the Roman government. You might as well pick out a North Korean news author and hold him up as an authority. I have read all of the relevant Josephus passages, including the forgeries, none reach the level of proof, much less evidence.

Gotta call bullshit on this. No informed Christian is dumb enough to say that a book transmitted and translated by men for millenia is unchanged, and the Septuagint proves it.

You demand evidence, so let me ask you: What is Truth?

..asterisk...?

deep

wow ok this tells me that I really am on to something...rather than refute my factual claim, you misdirect to some irrelevant point, including irrelevant quotes. The dead sea scrolls also do not support the Jesus story, and they include a bunch of documentation that has been rejected by modern Christianity. Either adopt all of what the Dead Sea Scrolls says, or quit citing it as a higher, more perfect source.

>your religion
This is pretty much a common theme in all religions.

>Economic success is the most universal explicit desire that humans have.
I really doubt it. Even if you went around polling the common man they would probably value things like 'health' or 'happiness' or abstract concepts over that, if you put it to them.

>You have no way of knowing why there is a correlation
Its obvious why there is a correlation, the better you are at seeing patterns (higher IQ) the more you can exploit those patterns. The smarter you are the easier things that require thinking and perception are for you to accomplish.

You don't have to be Christian to not be a nihilist. Belief in a magic Jew in the sky is ridiculous. It's bronze age superstition.

Atheism doesn't lead to nihilism. It leads to the discovery of what we really are. Belief in yourself, your family, and your tribe brings your life more meaning than some invisible Jew that never answers your prayers.

TRUTH is whatever is true. Nothing could be more self evident. Facts by definition can not be false. Meditate on that.

So you're telling me that even Roman records that document the successive revolts in Judea and the eventual genocide at the end of the Bar Kokhba revolt are unreliable? The arch displaying Roman soldiers returning with Jewish gold and slaves was only propaganda? The Jewish diaspora didn't happen? Someone here is ignorant indeed.

It's self-evident to me that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. Why is that so hard for you to accept?

I'm currently Undecided about being a christian or being a Pagan,Both Got it's Pros and Cons,For a person who wants to Protect His Race,Culture and Heritage,Which Religion Should i Follow and why?

I really don't want to insult your intelligence...BUT the Roman records also indicate that their Caesars were literally gods on earth. Do you also believe that?

Everybody has a decision to make. Adam had a similar decision on whether to follow one way or another. Adam chose a decision against God because that was his decision. We will all face the consequences of our decision at the end of this age.

Some people saw Jesus Christ face-to-face and still rejected Him. Some hated Him so much, they ended up killing Him. The decision is yours.

Yes what is most clear to me is that you are parodying an actual Christian. Poorly. I know many honorable and intelligent Christians, you dishonor these people.

Roman records here are clearly accurate in showing successive Caesars until Theodotian to be the head of the pagan Sol Invictus cult. Or is there no proof of that because it's only Roman record?

Read the Quran. You will be amazed at how Allah speaks. You can tell he's based. That alone is convincing enough to convert to Islam. Perhaps one day we can throw gays off of buildings.

>im a lying christian using a shitty recruitment technique to spread my cult

whatever helps you sleep at night

I am a Serb and I can't believe in god.
Am I going to hell?

I don't consider myself a smart person or anything, and you're probably smarter than me. However, I will say this. If you saw Jesus Christ face-to-face and He said He was the way, the truth, and the life and healed people, would you believe then?

God requires us to have faith in order to be counted as righteousness. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Unfortunately, even if you saw Jesus Christ face-to-face, I doubt you'd still accept Him. You will always find excuses to justify your way of thinking, that's why Jesus said become like a child and enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Well, the decision is yours.

Abram believed the Lord, and He credited it to him as righteousness. (Genesis 15:6)

You don't have to accept everything to be a Christian, you must constantly strive for understanding. A good heart and faith in God is the basis of being a Christian. Change will come in time or it won't. It's not up to you.

Rome made a political move, they rounded up all of the extant Jewish writings (hence the need to hide the texts) and then they had Josephus write the narrative, and very likely is the source of many of the anonymous NT writings.

>>Jesus told his followers that some of them would not taste death until they saw his 2nd coming. (attested in Matthew, Mark, and Luke...it's literally "gospel")

Yes you can. “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31). God has already done all of the work. All you must do is receive, in faith, the salvation God offers (Ephesians 2:8-9).

Faith without works is dead. You need to work at your faith. Repent of your sins. Read the Bible cover-to-cover in the Spirit. Pray, pray, and pray. It's really not that hard, but it requires faith on your part.

Watch movies. Listen to the Bible. Do whatever you think will increase your intake of the Holy Wine. Stop sinning, sin cuts off our access to God. I hope this helps, God Bless.

Yes but if i live a fair life and still believe in Paganism Would my Soul be condemned for eternal damnation?
I Ask this is because Protecting your Race,Culture and Heritage are major Topics on Paganism and Christianity These days seemed so found of giving Culture and Race away as seen by the Catholic Church.I'm currently at a crossroads and the brain doesn't asnwer which road to follow

You're not a christian if you 're outwardly hostile to those that require aid. The spoiler is I won;t give them aid so I'm not a christian either...

checkout informedchristians.com biggest christian redpills

Baptism

what is a bigger sin?

To falsely accept it even tho you dont believe in it
or
To not accept it cause you simply do not have faith or belief in it's teachings

>Yes but if i live a fair life
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). You are a sinner and I am a sinner. Even if you think you're a great guy, you should worshipping and giving praise to God, thanking Him for all He has done for you. The only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ. For God so Loved the World that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have Everlasting Life.

>I Ask this is because Protecting your Race,Culture and Heritage are major Topics on Paganism and Christianity
This is a thing because Europe and the West have abandoned God for a while now. There is rampant homosexuality, abortion, violence, sex outside of marriage. God is no longer protecting your nation, your culture because you have abandoned God. God is abandoning you. The same thing happened to Israel and to Judah. Read your Bible.

>Know therefore that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and mercy with them who love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations, yet He repays those who hate Him to their face, to destroy them. He will not be slack with him who hates Him. He will repay him to his face. (Deuteronomy 7:9-10)

This far from reality. Jewish texts were not hidden: the most popular translation of the Tanakh at the time, the Septuagint, saw widespread use by Christians and Jews alike until the innovations of Rabbi Aquilus shortly after the Bar Kokhba revolt. The original Tanakh was destroyed in the flames of the Second Temple as Titus burned it to the ground. The Dead Sea scrolls are a compilation by the Ebionites of Qum'ran who included manuscripts by late Essene rabbi as well as their own writings (e.g. "Gospel of the Hebrews"). All other texts, such as the Nag Hammadi collection, were written by pre-Christian Gnostics, an amalgam of Egyptian Thoth, Greek Apollo, and Zoroastrian cults in the framework of Jewish mysticism.

you are very fake faith

If Jesus confronted me face to face, then I wouldn't need faith to believe him.

You however are proclaiming belief that you KNOW Jesus is true, regardless of evidence.
If you know it, it does not require faith. Thus you demonstrate that (contrary to virtually every biblical message) faith is not actually required. Better send out a tweet to let everyone else know I guess.

>don't work don't eat

Paul was just a man and got shit wrong. Jesus is the only final answer. That idea that you must work to eat is nowhere in Jesus' words, and is actually used by sinners to justify being like every nonbeliever while claiming to have a merciful heart. Add on the fact that he was talking to a church and how to settle a dispute about what some followers considered freeloaders in their group. Paul was first to admit he doesn't always speak from divine inspiration but from the best of his ability to govern a believer's daily life even as he admitted to being a sinner drawn to keep sinning.

Yes thank you for demonstrating the point. Huge chunks of the DSS are rejected and are not considered cannon. You can't eat your cake and also have it.

>For all the gods of the Gentiles are demons: but the Lord made the heavens.
Psalms 95:5)

Thank you Friend,i think you reafirmed my faith in god, i'm really thankful for having this conversation,Every action has it's consequence but i've got one last question for you
I Know Rampant Sins Run the West today,But what about the germans?They Stood against the Tide and were Overrun By it,If God did not want this to be happening to the West why didn't he let the only side that held hope for the west Fail in such a dark hour?

The DSS is rejected because it is the product of the Judaizing heresy and has nothing to do with Christianity. The late rabbinic texts were written by rabbi, not prophets.

North Korea's Kim Jong Il's birth was prophesied by a swallow, and his birth was signaled by a double rainbow and a NEW star in the sky.

He was walking at three weeks old and was talking eight weeks after birth.

He authored 1,500 books, an amazing feat.

Kim Jong Il did not ever defecate, according to his official biography.

He could control the weather with his mood.

Kim Jong Il recorded a 38 under par on a regulation golf course, a full 25 shots better than the world record. He was, and still is, the worlds greatest golf player by a long "shot"

He had the ability to drive a car at the age of three.

ALL OF THESE ARE FACTUAL EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN RECORDED THROUGHOUT HISTORY! GET WOKE MORONS!