Burgers are asleep

>Be me
>European male
>Get on tinder
>Get hot white matches in eastern europe, western europe, basically every region of europe
>Switch the locator to USA, I have paid tinder
>Literally 5 out of 10 of the girls I see are non white, sometimes more than half
>Never seen more gooks, blacks and mullato-looking genetic experiments in my life and the white women were 5/10 on average at best

Question for burgers: How can you live like this? I would unironically kill myself if I was American.

Tinder is for degenerates, of course it's full of white women in Europe.

No I'm not

just swipe left, vote trump and hope he does something to stop this madness

We are a big country. Most of the coloured folk live on the coasts or in big cities. Living in a hick town in America is about as comfy as it gets. I haven't seen a coloured person in months.

>Pay for tinder
>Set location to Moscow for lulz
>This is a 6 in Russia
>Cry deeply at the state of Canadian women

>burgers are asleep
>asks questions for burgers

>europoor logic

to answer your question though, I am so repulsive that I never have to worry about having a gf

We never sleep.

yeah. The woman situation in America is really fucking bad. I don't have any jokes it's just plain sad

>I haven't seen a coloured person in months.
That's fucking beautiful user

This.

Only trashy slags and whores use tinder.

In the states its for black and mexican hoes and strung out drug addled leftists sluts with dye job hair.

paying for tinder

They swipe right too. This was literally my haul in 30 swipes and I'm only like 2/3 Chad Thundercock

yeah hookers are way better desu. Most hookers do not even bang blacks kek

>He knows burgers never sleep.

basically there was white flight on tinder because it's pointless for meeting a good mate and white women realized that

>How can you live like this?
my self-esteem is not dependent on having a relationship

Why would I waste my precious seed on modern society's greatest cancer when I have perfectly good tube socks?
No STDs, no drama, no expenditure, just jizz and cotton.

>Oh look, another European who doesn't realize the US isn't a tiny little country like their own.

Your mileage will vary dramatically in the US depending upon where you live.

Fuck off.
Sage.

Why the fuck would you ask us a question if you think we are all a sleep dip shit.

If you are a burger and you don't activate europe on your tinder you are retarded

>burgers are asleep
Freedom never sleeps, kiddo.

No foreskin would keep me up at night too

Also if I had to live with your women

only disgusting degenerates use a hook-up app that can literally trace your every move and keeps every single character you type and picture you send forever

you're an absolute idiot if you use any kind of social media; much less a version that supposed to have sexual and romantic connotations to it

>lels
>thinks White Master Race is superior
>actually Asian is NOW Master Race
>White Man falling behind in technology, and education..
>Asians taking over the world
>Lakers >>> Warriors

simple say no gooks , blacks or mulatto and also mostly white land whales use tinder . Pretty white girls don't .

>How can you live like this?
It's not easy desu

It's pretty horrifying desu. I fantasize about being a sea monster surrounded by other freaky monsters. Every once in a while you see something like you in this nightmare ocean, but mostly it's dark, cold, and semi-hostile. Many are driven to keep a layer of blubber to protect themselves form the physical attacks and stinging cold.

>mullato genetic experiments

Holy fuck. I've never heard a more apt term for racial interbreeding. Putting this in the bank for later.

>Burgers are asleep, so let's ask them a question
>5 out of 10 instead of 1/2 or "one half"

Go to Coachella and weep. Thousands upon thousands of hot, slim white degenerate girls.

Racemixers play it off as normal, but anyone familiar with breeding knows F1 hybrids(first gen) are highly unstable.

>Burgers are asleep
Try again in 2 to 4 hours

Because white girls are the only ones who can afford it. that's not representative of their real population. seriously get on american tinder

I've been going to Coachella for years and the most I ever got was a drunk handy. I don't know what I'm doing wrong I thought bitches were so off the drugs they'd fuck anybody

>tfw first gen mixed race
>tfw mental health a shit

What city did you do? If you switch to Kansas or Idaho I guarantee you will not get one shitskin.

A great many blacks, asians, and latino women are beautiful. Don't get your obsession with race.

Burger here, I'm White, and I quit using dating APPS because my inbox was full of fucking MEXICAN girls everywhere. Nothing to pick from

I know that feel.

*highly unstable with non-purebred parent phenotypes.

Subsequent generations lose any hybrid vigor and blend the attributes of both randomly(non-true breeding).

no

Dude's it's fine to fuck them as long as you don't get married and have kids with them. Just use bc and watch out for the Latino's they want your white kids and might try and take the condom off.

>spending money on Tinder
srsly?

>more european woman are sluts than white american women
okay

This ^

OP is an idort

I am only here because I have a bad sprained ankle and I can't sleep with this pain. Hopefully, all the degeneracy I see on here shuts my brain off.