Charlie Gard: What the fuck England

Seriously why wouldn't you let him come to America

The poor kid is a total vegetable and will be for the rest of his life. The mother is mentally ill and emotionally unstable because of it and the father is just going along with it. Let the boy die in peace and with dignity.

why is there an add for health insurance in a UK paper where they get that shitty ghetto style free healthcare?

He's a fucking vegetable and it's a total waste of effort.

>The poor kid is a total vegetable and will be for the rest of his life. The mother is mentally ill and emotionally unstable because of it and the father is just going along with it. Let the boy die in peace and with dignity.

Let the parents decide. If they want to take him to burgerland on their dime, WHY THE FUCK are you detaining their child?

Why the fuck are you defending your totalitarian commie healthcare system? Say what you will about the US, but no government bureaucrat is going to hold my child hostage in a hospital, or tell me when to kill it.

>whatever mummy government says is correct

Fucking ridiculous how cucked you europoors are.

Don't you believe that the parents should have the absolute say? I guess you Brit Cucks still don't believe in individual sovereignty.

It's not a waste of effort if the hospital/doctors offering the experimental treatments and care, come to learn and understand things better and the disease.

Best case scenario with meds, he's still a vegetable in pain.
Parents are too selfish to let go. Bad for the baby, the parents, the system.
Only mad christfags who think euthanasia, and emotional women oppose this.

*euthanasia is wrong.

Never said it was good for the baby or the family. It's good for medical understanding. For future cases where the patient may not be a vegetable.

Just kill the fucking baby already and make a new one. This is how the white race is dying while Ahmed is pumping out 10 kids and killing the retarded ones.

Why should the government be deciding this? I thought socialized medicine meant healthcare for all, regardless...

are they killing 6/10 due to inbreeding?

shut up faggot

he has mitochondrial disease, kid is essentially a cabbage

trust amerilards to get involved in retarded causes

Yeah it's fucking stupid. Whether the kid has a chance or not is irrelevant. The parents had the money, it would have freed up a bed, saved money in court fees and otherwise, the kid is guaranteed to die of asphyxiation when they turn off the ventilator anyway.

Again we look to USA to save us

That bitch looks like she's 40, maybe if she had settled down earlier and not ridden the cock carousel her baby wouldn't have been a disease filled weakling.

>all decisions in the UK are approved specifically by me

I didn't fancy it lad

Low test.

it's starting to get tiring

Its clear that god wants the kid to die. Mother was probably a whore that had a ton of abortions. God is trying to teach these parents a lesson.

So what? Your tax dollars wouldn't be touched at all if your fucking government kept out of it and let them take their child off Airstrip One.

You literally have Orwellian travel controls preventing these parents from seeking medical help.

>muh system
Your tax dollars aren't involved you fucking cretin. Stop trying to control people's lives. You deserve ten more Manchesters.

It comes down to the hospital believing this is best for the child to prevent suffering.
Medical professionals opinions matter more than the parents, like they should, as the parents are retards who would keep their child suffering because they can't deal with it.

Tranny.

If he's really a vegetable then he wouldn't mind missing dignity, whatever the hell that means to you death-seeking bongs

Being in pain mandates a death sentence now?

What's stopping them from wasting all this money on the treatment, it obviously does not work, and they return to Britain to leach off the NHS?

Oh right, the fact that the baby won't live for more than a couple of weeks anyway.

Let them do it, but fuck they are idiots. Just have another kid. Try again.

This decision is a moral/ethical one, not merely a medical one. Giving the doctors absolute say is ridiculous

The doctors believe keeping him alive will lead to prolonged suffering with no chance of recovery. The baby is terminal with an incurable degenerative illness, nothing can change that.

It's a child abuse case, always has been. Do Americans seriously believe it's their god given right to experiment on helpless children?

Yeah better use that money for ahmeds new condo.

the only reason the american doctors want him is as a guinea pig and for the thousands and thousands of dollars they will receive as a result of giving him this useless treatment

every single cell in his body is incapable of generating enough energy, you would have better luck turning pinnochio into a real boy than you would improving this kids life in any way

americans dont possess rational minds which is why they see da cute baby and go all gooey and suddenly think they know better than all of the kids doctors

A bunch of idiots here probably think that some miracle is going to happen and he will be totally cured. When the baby doesn't get better they'll just go back to saying some bullshit like "well at least they tried".

>WHY THE FUCK are you detaining their child?
Parents should be able to inflict pain on their children for no possible benefit.

EU wants to kill British babes.

The parents should be allowed to choose the treatment they want for their child even if it means they refuse treatment for religious purposes.
The patient always has the right to refuse treatment.

>Being in pain mandates a death sentence now?
When coupled with the other considerations.

>Doesn't want this child to be a case study for ground breaking research

That's fine but then let's not pretend it's for the benefit of the kid. It never was. It will never recover.

Subjects of the crown still. :^

Wtf are you racist?? the kid is white, he must die!! We need more space for diverse muslims!!

not only that, but it doesn't make any sense either
>one extra month of being healthy?
>no thanks
>???

Holy fuck Brits are a lost cause. Truly subhuman

It is in the ethical interests of that child and the moral thing to do. Parents are being selfish amd immoral desu. As are all the people jumping in to look good to morons.
This.

>Muh Pope.
I wonder what catholics will drop next? I'm guessing anti-homo beliefs.

>Do Americans seriously believe it's their god given right to experiment on helpless children?

We believe that a bunch of bureaucrats don't have the right to execute someone else's child.
Is this a radical idea in Europe now?

The child will never recover, will never have a functional brain, will never be able to live without life support, will never stop being in constant pain.

What possible reason is their to conduct treatment and keep the child alive?

I don't see a reason, never said there was.

So we both agree it's the correct action to kill the child and end this.

The parents are the guardians not slave owners of the child. When they opt to do stupid things the government can step in and override them.

The English are not a free people
The sooner you learn that the sooner what's happening to them will make sense to you

>repeal Obamacare, why should I pay for your healthcare
>b-but limeys should pay for a fucking vegetable to have a 'life' just to make his parents feel better about themselves

>When they opt to do stupid things the government can step in and override them.

Not in this case.
I think the parents should decide to euthanize, but when the government steps in and executes the baby, it's something completely different.
You're basically promoting a death tribunal for law abiding citizens.
It gets even worse when you won't even allow the baby to leave your borders.

classifying the parents as 'guardians' implies that the state reserves natural custody of the child. By submitting to the doctrine of parens patriae, you've granted the state the final say for all living decisions.
That weakness has defined white culture for the last century, and it will ensure the end.