What will be Trump’s campaign slogan for 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
archive.is/rdi0t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vote ivanka

he will not run. he will do everything he needs to do within his first term

Make space exploration Great Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he already trademarked "keep america great"

he has high hopes that shit will be good in 2020

This will be after his imprisonment for treason, so I guess 'Free Donald!' is a likely slogan.

I should work for RNC.
I could "sell"this meme with right resources.

He will run again just to ease Ivanka into the position. He'll dump pence and will choose Ivanka as VP. Then she will run for President in 2024.

kek

This.

really hoping for:
1488 gas the kikes race war nowᵀᴹ
but probably won't happen

That's retarded. Still mad you got Cucked by Trump
At G20?

Make America White Again.

Keep America Great!

"I'll be Presidential This Time"

Checked.

Ivanka would actually be decent president.

*Morning in America

Might as well borrow Reagan's '84 slogan since he already used the one from his 1980 campaign.

Morning in America, to get all those people who slobber Reagan's cock to turn out again

With the added benefit of driving Hillary further over the edge

Who the fuck is Ivanka?

Trump's kike daughter is legally named Yael Trump now.

So fucking bluepilled.

fuck that is zeroing out it's incredibly strong and ominous. i dont see why she would be, though. but it would be great to have the first female president be ivanka fucking trump

Don't give me the death penalty for treason
-Trump 2020

A-ANY DAY NOW, DRUMPFKINS
LOCK H-HIM UP

Making America great again

She would be a terrible president.

At best she is just pretending to be retarded for PR
At worst she is actually retarded and loves feminism, cries about climate change and "bigotry" etc.

Jew here. I'd still vote for יעל

he already signed up to run again you dufus and has been doing fundraisers for it

Maybe he'll borrow the slogan, "Have you seen the other guys?" from the Dems.

But he probably shits better slogans than them.

screencap this.

Make everywhere great again

Free Me From Prison

Don't you want more?

that doesnt bind him to actually do it, fucko. mark my words.

ivanka won't win she is too different from her father. Trump was literally the only person who could pull that off. I was onboard after his first speech where he got infront of the republican lobbyist and told them they all fucked up to them booing him. Ivanka would never be able to face that.

"Lyin' Ted" chant should be replaced with "lyin' press"

Over budget and behind schedule

MAGA still in progress

Trump's 2020 slogan: 2 Scoops 2 Terms Make America Great Again!

>where he got infront of the republican lobbyist and told them they all fucked up to them booing him

Then he hired every last one of them with tax payer dollars.

You sure showed them.

she will win easily if trump continues to improve the united states of america and is still alive to advise her in the white house when he backs away. you can already see this happening in the markets and economic forecasts and national security and overall optimism. there's a reason she was at the g20

Excuse me shitlord did you just ASSUME somebody else's gender???

Arbeit macht frei

If everything goes well,
Greater still.

Gas the kikes, race war now!

Fuck Shitskins

You're Welcome

>if trump continues to improve the united states of america

How the fuck has he made any improvements?

Weak travel bans that do less than Obama's travel bans.

The dead health care repeal bill.

The wall that can't get funded.

The stream of embarrassing diarrhea constantly coming out of his mouth making our country look weak through incompetent leadership.

The pills are so blue in you.

These guys get it

Make America Even Greater!

1) well at least it's in
2) that's up to the senate
3) wait
4) i see who you are now. disagree and kys
5) kys

hope this helps pussy

im talking incredible jobs numbers, economic forecasts, the markets, industry, gorsuch, isis really getting fucked up, illegal border crossings super low, unemployment super low, and on and on. and i really mean on and on but i can seen right away that you're a fucking idiot and this post is really for everyone else

he won't need one

Keep America Great

"Let's finish the job!"

Gas the bikes. KFC gear NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

"First we showed 'em, now we shoah 'em!"

All of your points are just unemployment numbers, which real economists don't attribute to Trump yet.

Don't your handlers provide you with better info to shill with.

Keep America Great, he has already announced he's running.

Free Covfefe for all

this
everyone already forgot

Yeah ibthink he said that would be the slogan just after he won the election

Should be "Make America Even Greater"

WINNING

>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
>Pulled out of the Paris Accord
>Going through with building the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines
>Wall beginning construction in San Diego in September
>Travel ban in effect
>Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals
>No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities if they don't comply with federal immigration law
>Illegal border crossings down 76%
>Illegal immigration arrests up 38% - tens of thousands arrested
>Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
>Eliminated DAPA and will let DACA expire
>Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
>Pulled out of the TPP
>Pulling funds from to the UN - billions of dollars
>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
>Increased funds and modernizing the VA - better service + more accountability
>Appointed conservative judge to the Supreme Court
>Seeking the harshest possible punishments for criminals
>Sending the Feds into Chicago to fix their crime epidemic
>Eliminated 1200 man hours of wasteful paperwork requirements including Y2K preparedness
>Re-established the National Space Council
>Cut wasteful staffing requirements: dropped "czars" & Michelle's bloated FLOTUS staff from WH payroll saving $22 Million
>4 out of 4 special election wins
>Selling MADE IN THE USA energy to Poland archive.is/rdi0t
>Syrian ceasefire with Russia and Jordan
>Russia narrative dissolves further as Comey memos are deemed classified.
>Trump's EPA awards 100 million to Flint to help with water crisis.
>Pushing airline backed non-profit privatization of FAA to modernize aging infrastructure

oh so economic forecasts don't matter now? employment numbers don't matter? let me know when the real economists decide to give our president credit. also, please name these real economists.
God please i dont ask you for anything but please after this guy responds i beg you to take him immediately

Trump vision 20/20

>Voting for a woman as president
>Implying James Mattis won't be the next Republican president

Goys Make Israel Great Again!

CNN is fake news.

I conned you all and you faggots will still vote for me

actually, trump will run as republican, and ivanka as democrat. the trump family will take over both parties of the united states of america, and will establish a dynasty as never seen in the history of the country.

She'll win any time now.

it's too crazy to imagine there will be a democrat party come 2020. so this has to be dismissed right away

FOLKS YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO
AND WE ARE ARE GOING TO DO IT FOLKS
THATS HOW ITS GOING TO BE
AND WE ARE GOING TO DO IT FOLKS
IT CANT BE LIKE THIS ANY MORE
SO WERE GOING TO DO IT
AND FOLKS BELIVE ME WE ARE GOING TO DO IT
AND I THINK YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT VERY VERY MUCH

I am NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET

"I done told you once you sonofabitch, I'm the best there's ever been..."

Fire on the mountain 2020

>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories

Those are the same thing.

Also, you are proud of unemployment levels possibly reaching 8 years of Clinton levels.

>Pulled out of the Paris Accord

Retarded. We had no obligation to the accord already. It just makes the US look weak to pull out.

>Wall beginning construction in San Diego in September

Fake news. They are building small sample walls. No funding for a real wall in sight.

>Travel ban in effect

Obama banned more Muslims.

>Pulling funds from to the UN - billions of dollars

Russia thanked him for that already.

>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia

Sold weapons to aides of the 9/11 attacks. Sad.

>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion

Fake news. Trump enacted no financial policies so he can't affect that number.

>>Appointed conservative judge to the Supreme Court

The GOP told him to, he didn't have a say.

>Cut wasteful staffing requirements: dropped "czars" & Michelle's bloated FLOTUS staff from WH payroll saving $22 Million

He spent more tax money than that housing his immigrant wife who doesn't want to live in the White House.

>Russia narrative dissolves further as Comey memos are deemed classified.

That doesn't make sense. Classified doesn't mean it didn't happen. It means the Russian narrative goes deep and the Trump cover up is going deeper.

And holy fuck your other shill copy pasta is fake news and bad.

S-she can s-still W-win..

DRUMPH BTFO

RMFU
>Repair My Fuck Ups

says increasingly nervous man for the 27th time this month

Same. I really want to put up a high tech, data mining and machine learning company to help turn ca red. I believe it can happen due to many reasons:

1. From my experience as a legal immigrant who settled in California, I learned that immigrants who come in initially have values very very close to classical conservatism. The only reason a lot of them register as Democrats is the have brainwashing done to them once they get here. We have to intercept those people and tell them the truth about the Dem party.

2. A lot of ethno people care a lot about a single issue or two that will likely push them one way or the other. For example, Armenians care a lot about the recognition of the Armenian genocide. You have Trump come here and tell them he'll recognize it, I assure you 100% most Armenians will vote for him regardless of how much they disagree on other issues.

3. A lot of my friends actually don't vote because they want to vote red but know it won't matter. We have to get that mindset out of their heads and convince them that it's possible to turn this thing around. I've studied how different precincts voted last Nov. in the LA area. A lot of them were SO close (less than 100 votes) from going red. A lot of people don't realize that.

Any CA anons wanna help me with this?

>Obama banned more Muslims.
I thought banning muslims was bad. Only if Trump does it?

This. No doubt she's a feminist lib

Only if you're stupid enough to come out and say that's exactly what you're doing.

... The reason nobody has done this yet is because CA Republican party does not spend money on CA (ironic, I know). They too think it's a lost cause. Omar Navarro (challenging Maxine Waters in South Central LA) is forced to raise funds in Florida because CA Reps won't support him.

But now there are people like Peter Thiel, Palmer Luckey, and a Chinese billionaire who I'm friends with who are willing to put money to this cause, given I can prove that it's possible and the team is capable.

Honestly as long as Trump clamps down on all immigration he's guaranteed a 2nd term. It's the number 1 issue that white people care about.

So it's only bad if you say you're going to ban muslims. But actually banning them is fine?

Obama did it and got away with it because he isn't a fucking TV game show host clown that inherited all his money and is in way over his head.

Obama handled that shit with dignity. Trump handles it like a kid wearing floaties and a helmet in a swimming pool taking a shit. The same way he handles everything.