Be honest: how many of you post on here hoping he'll screencap you and put you in a tweet?

Be honest: how many of you post on here hoping he'll screencap you and put you in a tweet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'he' is probably you you faggot cuck

you yourself and nobody else

faggot

post this faggot

Not me
He won't even answer my message ;_;

Was a reply to
Oops

y tho?
it's a sensitive area

>calling someone else a fag
>flag
fuck off degenerate

not anymore

Dude you need to stop. You make a bad name for all us Leafs and I'm tired of it. He threw the pole in and you bit. Please leave this country. Turkey is more your pace.

the butthole shouldn't have knifes inside of it
this is not right

I'd have to use social media to see it, and since I don't, I do not care.

for some pathetic worthless efame that no one will know or care about.

Kekism has nothing to do with ego, in fact ego is the weakness of our "enemy", I do not care as long as all I do is in the honor of our Lord Kek! Praise Kek!

Post this kike

Meant to attach this

took a post made by me, put it on twitter and got over 1k likes. i felt used. at least it was for CNNBlackmail and therefore a worthy cause

get a load of this closet fag

>84 followers
Stop shilling.

The guy that runs this looks like an idiot whever he adds his own takes. Should just be screencaps

most people who post here care more about their idea then they do receiving credit for said idea.

isint that the point of posting anonymously?

Some idiots will never understand the concept of Anonymous.

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

nigger can you read

And yet said Idiots come to Sup Forums to ruin the concept of being an user only to take wathever they can screencap for "omg the epik lulz! hit like and subscribe for more".
God i hate the modern internet.

Yip the "modern internet" has become an egocentric fuck fest.

What can we do to counter this? my best bet is to kill myself for being a third worlder.

Don Jr. is one of us. Probably the guy with the credit card.

feature me daddy

Do not join the orgy, avoid the trappings of being worried about crap like those seeking approval. It is our opinions that count not who we are, where we from etc.

why don't you kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit?