Can someone explain to me why white people are able to reach peaks of degeneracy that no other group can attain?

Can someone explain to me why white people are able to reach peaks of degeneracy that no other group can attain?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have a long way to fall

i-is that a male or female?

wtf

With extreme highs come extreme lows.

bigger brains

[[[[[[[[[[[[((((((((((Social Media)))))))))]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
It can make you fuck your own dead mother's corpse for likes

yes

>he doesn't know about the poo-in-the-loos

blacks are far more degenerate. The transgender rate for blacks is like 3 times as high as whites

Nigger girl I know sucked the dick of a dog for a shot of alcohol at a party. Right in front of everyone.

You must not be around many niggers if you don't think they best us in degenerate behavior.

FUCK WHITE "PEOPLE"

when was the last time you were in a nigger gore thread, we've gotten bad but they've always been worse

Why am I aroused?

jesus christ

Me on the left

Blech! Just blech.

That's a false claim, minorities do far more severe degeneracies but nobody cares because criticising a minority is racist. sage

>these are our ancient Aryan ancestors

What does it mean?

The one on top male or female?

We excel at everything we do. Period.

I don't think you realize how prevalent incest is on reservations and ghettos. This coming from someone who grew up in a relatively prosperous reservation.

All 3

That picture raises so many questions. But i really don't want the answer. I just want all you burgers to know. If you ever get in trouble and you need to flee, don't come over here. You are not welcome.

Yes! Blech!

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK.

Body of a man, mind of a girl.
What's the view like from your bed?
Where a handful of love goes down where you got fed?
Now it's time for pain, that's right.
Penetration time tonight.

I dont really see anything wrong with this. I mean 5 guys is a bit much but this sort of marriage type is called polyandry and isnt unheard of in human history, it's practiced in India and some Himalayan areas like Bhutan and Nepal.

At least the kid will grow up with male role models, unlike the single mom kids in the west

Most of us whites aren't this cucked. Remember there is a shit ton of Evangelical Christians here who think gays should be stoned.

Polyandry means one guy with several women and has meant that majority of the time.
Poos just were too dumb and killed all female babies for whatever reason and dramatically reduced their female population and it now forces them to share their wives.

Polandry is about as bad as Polgamy.
Polygamy causes men to horde women.
Polyandry means not knowing if you're the father.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Nvm i'm dumb and mixed up polyandry with polygamy

It means evolution is real.

Bhangi are subhumans.

Money and a lot of free time

At the very least, they're all brothers or half sibling-cousins or whatever.. This means they've all got similar genes so technically nobody is getting too cucked in the situation.

I don't see any inherent problem. Since they are all brothers, they all carry the same Y chromosome, so it doesn't really matter which one of them is the father. It would be weird sticking my dick in the same woman as my brothers, but ultimately it isn't terribly different than the custom of unmarried men marrying their sister in law should their brother die without a son.

I have literally watched Mexicans flay a living man.

>putting your dick in a hole that has had four other dicks during the last week

That's fucking beautiful. I hope they enjoy each other's company in bed if they have sex.

>Since they are all brothers, they all carry the same Y chromosome
No.

What's so special about her anyway?

Finding men cucked enough to be content with this arrangement has always been the limiting part all throughout history. We are witnessing unparalleled levels of cuckitude that I'm not sure how to process.

Polygamy gives a society a surplus of aggressive, sexually-frustrated 15-35 year old men with no dependents for them to provide for and nothing to lose. Clearly a winning scenario as shown by the sand people.

Polyandry, if you can get men willing to participate in it because their sexual selection is so different than women, would hypothetically give a society... hmm... multiple father figures for children, but they all have a lack of emotional investment because none of them are sure the child is theirs? Shit, even a distant step-dad gives a child way higher success in every measurable outcome compared to a single mom, is this a method to a better society but men's instinct renders them simply unwilling to do so?

Depending on the ratio of masculine men to cucked men, I think men in society would sooner strip women of their rights and claim 1 woman each as property before accepting nation-wide polyandry like this. What do you think?

same guy?

Polyandry is worse, it would basically justify slutom and bring mankind back into the era of not know if their children are their own.

Apes are pretty cucked in general, they can't small their own genetic imprint in their children and their infanticidal reaction towards children that aren't theirs spurred behaviors in apes that make their females all cheating whores.

Our intelligence let us escape it, lets not go back to that bullshit.

>Oregon

Turbonegro?

what the FUCK is this
im starting to think white people were a mistake

isnt this some weird nepali tradition about land owernership

FUCKING HELL

What am I looking at?

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get un-kiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - muZfhQz (Remove the - , then copy paste)

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil!