Why do white girls travel to 3rd world countries by themselves?

what do they hope to achieve by committing this act?

They wan't real men like Turks, we western men are sissies

Because they are degenerate sluts brainwashed by the Hollyjude media complex.

Not being judged for taking a million dicks.
See, that's what happens when you're too judgmental.

Excitement mostly. Women don't really realise how stable our societies are or how much they're protected, so they assume they'll be fine going to another country because they're fine here. That's all it is, it's not some stupid racemixing thing, they just want to travel the world and don't realise how shitty a lot of the places are.

It's worth noting the international tourism industry has this worked out too, almost all of them are absolutely fine and come back after a few months in affluent areas going to tourist traps.

>Hollyjude media complex
Wtf is this thing?

>gril takes a million dicks
>it's my fault when I don't want to be the victim of the next dick-hunt
wait, what the fuck?

Honestly turkbro idk, I have a friend who did this and she went to some African shithole and all she fucking talks about is how your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post.

Pretty much this

Although most Californian white girls think they are tolerant they have never actually left their 95% white suburbs or Starbucks.

So when they feel they have achieved nothing in their Arts Degree they travel to India forgetting the countless White police officers, security guards and teachers who kept them safe all these years.

Then they get raped and die.

We can't please our wives anymore. We need manly races like turks to do it for us. So we pay them to go on a trip to find real men to have sex with.

you like cock
have a sage

Speak for yourself. Our bull is doing a great job.

Becuz they suicidal

sex

>Then they get raped and die.
I love happy ends

Because they are boring and it's very stupid question.

they secretly like body odor and uncircumcised cock

to get it out of their system

to get cocks into their system

Shit, I got both. Time to walk around the neighbourhood with sweaty pits and my dick out, to see if some slut hooks on to it like a fucking carp.

>American women go to Italy and Greece
>British women go to fucking Kenya
>Australian women go to fucking Indonesia

Why is it that auscunts and britcunts have shit taste in foreign men?

Dick
Also the Jews have taught the majority of our people to hate the US so much that they think they need to go to other countries to see beautiful things when in fact the US has literally almost every climate known to man and is arguably the 4th most beautiful place on earth

>Italy and Greece
handsome
>Kenya
bbc
>Indonesia
no fucking idea

i think they believe all the press, n think everyone is nice n friendly.

>roaches
>real men
they aren't even human, wtf
i can definitely see japanese girls who like that tentacle shit to have some kind of roach fetish tho desu

Because the women that go for sex tourism are ugly as fucking sin and totally insane.

Please by all means take them the fuck away from the lookers.

You're being naive, and it absolutely is a racemixing thing. I live in a student/tourist town and foreign women are fucking easy. I'm not some manwhore and I hate that sort of degenerate shit but any woman of any race and colour from any country but here that's passing through here or studying in this town or nearby is looking to fuck, and they fling themselves at you even if you're average in all possible ways. You're basically just a dick for them to try like the fellow above said. Japanese girls especially are fucking gagging for it, they will sit there and tell you how good looking you are out of the blue hoping you'll drag them back to your cave and fuck them silly. Now imagine what the average white Brit slut or Yank slut is like abroad.

whatever helps you sleep at night m8

>what do they hope to achieve by committing this act?
Virtue points.

So basically they all go for the BBC
Big black cock or big Balkan cock

Are you white?

Stupidity knows no bounds.

That's some WT activity

Nigger.

young small town girls do it too.

What 3 best it in your opinion?

The world is your playground, inside your bubble.

such reprobates are not welcome into paradise.

God is what allows me to rest.

Fuck you my mother actually died in her sleep five months ago. She was only 55.

f-fuck youuu

Not quite. Young women go for "a semester abroad" as sex tourism.

God why!? I'm dying. Whoever drew this is an asshole

>Turk implying that he's getting the west's finest
By Turk standards I guess that would be our lowest tier women.
Plenty of fat folds to scurry between.

AKA the Talmudvision

Stupid roach. Panamá is the bomb, turkroachistan is also third world

Fu

God damnit.

you have no fucking idea. my cousin used to work in hotels during summer. i saw the pics of girls he regularly fucked. they were all hot as fuck. he worked for minimum wage but lived like a rich playboy.

there are guys who fuck ugly, old women too but they do it for money.

>They aren't even

Ulan faggot!

Unrestricted sex. No friends telling you what to do, no one giving you shit. You go there, meet friends there and a have a shittone of fun.

You fuckers should get out of your basements and try at least once.

Indonesia is where its at. That's where all the hot blondes go to get high and get laid, and because locals are ugly as fuck, they end up with other male whites looking for the same things.

are u a girl

No. But I have travelled a lot and met with these women pretty much everywhere.

We as men also get to have sex with locals and get immersed into something completely new. It's invigorating, to say the least.

Wondering if the Romans did shit like that before they fell to barbarians...

They don't have a strong man to go with them. Or they are immature and want to travel alone, it's on their bucket list to do before growing up

What does it have to do with anything? People are flying around the world, having amazing experiences that no other generation had before and you are stuck in a basement trying to argue if this is right or wrong. We are all going to be dead soon, senpai. The time to enjoy life is now.

>We are all going to be dead soon, senpai.
then whats the point you normiescum. you wont remember anything anyway.

Go shave your smelly back hair.

>Look he posted it again.

Does not matter. The time I am alive I am remembering did it feel like observing that absolutely amazing sunset at santorini or how I fell in love with that cute botswanan girl in Cape Town. Trust me, it feels much much better that looking back after four days playing videogames in a dark room.

6/10 bait, you tried

>Enjoy life
Remember that sex is reproduction and this is a figment implication of genetic desolation.

Point taken. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm fucking some bird in Mykonos next week.

They're fucking other western men.

dick

I can't see the picture

>single woman
>loves to travel
obvious slut tell

Pretty much this.

The only instances I have seen full on interracial mixing is:

White females with black males: France. French women LOVE browns and blacks.

White males with asians/browns/blacks: Northern europe. They love them. I love them and they can much more fun than those vapid blondes.

For the rest, when you go to these "sexual tourism" places, most women are just hanging out with western men instead of just fucking the locals. Fucking the locals is reserved for old and fat women which can't game young travelers anymore and for lefty/extra adventurous birdies.

None of that is fun, user.

your friend is bizarre

go get high on shrooms in Indonesia while some swedish hottie sucks your dick

>Went to sleep in africa
>got killed
Your moms a coalburner.

To virtue signal and make other women jealous about their travel stories.

Fuck you

Desire for dick. Sex tourism is not only a male thing anymore, thousands of European women travel to Africa for sex now.

That was good.

bitch.

why do mostly women post pictures of themselves while on vacation or when they do once in a lifetime thing like skydiving?
its lame and boring
as if they are trying to show off and have nothing of value to offer

Aussie women go the Indonesia/Bali because its just cheap booze and fake brand name label products. Then they can spend 7 hours a day lounging around a pool in their tourist resort and post on FB/IG about how much fun they are having. At night they go to the most dodgy, filth infested night clubs and drink their $2 AUD cocktails and take more selfies. Then the can return to the pathetic middle class office jobs and spend the next 6 months talking about the 'Bali trip'.

Better question is, why do they go innawoods in a 3rd world country without any preparations and tools to navigate.

not today u little bitch

So they can suck black cocks mainly.

Maybe because they are retarded.

This is Racist