The evolution of White hetersexual sex

is anal-only.
Vag is for proCreation
Anal is for recReation.
Know the difference.

post boipussy

>post boipussy
Is there any other kind?

You're right. Vaginas are just baby canals.

Anal sex is associated with a huge host of illnesses. Google gay bowel syndrome. Ignore the modern retraction coming from the left. It's real.

The anus itself is tight, but the colon isn't actually that tight. The vaginal entrance isn't as tight, but the canal itself is tighter. Vagina is probably better over all.

>Vaginas are just baby canals.
Children are a byproduct of sex- and as such, no longer needed.

>Vagina is probably better over all.
Not if your girl flexes her anus while you fuck her.

Wrong. Anus is for shitting. I'm sorry there aren't any holes left for you to carry on this degeneracy.

>ass is for shitting, not getting fucked
Spoken like a true Catholic historical revisionist.
Truth is that ANAL SEX WAS POPULAR UNTIL Christianity outlawed it in order to grow their armies for the crusades.
Anal Sex is Natural Sex.

That's fucking disgusting and you're a filthy degenerate.

pretty sure the anus is for shitting m8
even monkeys know that
hence why they move their hand to their anus when they want a fresh load of shit to throw at you

>pretty sure the anus is for shitting m8
Guess I should decide to only use my mouth for eating or talking.
Organs are multi-abled, and prostate orgams are multi-amazing.

only reason why half the people in here are crying is, I'd imagine their experiences with females and anal is much like anything else. like females and driving. there's no point there. men, it's obviously better. but if all you're doing is screwing holes at the end of the day you should be using your brains at all times and if you like another screw hole then you go for it. Wow my mind has been blown duuuude

This

Gay and have no interest in buttsex. What do?

Vaginas are vile. They drain you of your life essence. They cling into your dick with the wall muscles. Drool all over it. They long for it. They want your essence. They consume it.
I noticed it. A profound sense of fatigue.
I stuck to boipussy from now on and I can assure you it has not recurred.

>half the people in here are crying is, I'd imagine their experiences with females and anal is much like anything else. like females and driving. there's no point there. men, it's obviously better.
Exactly. Anal is FAR SUPERIOR, and females are too stupid/ignorant/resistence to improvement. But there is hope- many other straight males are looking for other straight males to experience the wonders of anal sex.

Checked
But you're still wrong fucko. Shitting is far older that sodomy, every kindergarten can tell you that. Ever since we started evolving from pathetic bacteria, anus-is-for-shitting was always there. And I ain't no kid fiddler.

>And I ain't no kid fiddler.
Why did you mention t his?...

yeah and prolapses are a thing
also the anus doesnt self lubricate
also its prone to tearing quite easily
which is then prone to infection quite easily
which then leads to such wonderful things as aids and HIV

almost as if nature were telling you that no, you're not meant to fixate your life on your ability to shove things up your waste chute

>he has a platinum-series man card

kys canada

I'm not a catholic

>I'm not a catholic
>implying catholics are pedos
Nice try, ChristFag.

xD

>anal sex is unnatural
Nice appeal to nature fallacy.

>hey guys I am just going to be able to replace my colon into the future so yeah its totally natural and thats the basis of my argument lol

want to be a fag? be a fag
just dont push your faggotry onto the mainstream as if you are anything more than a at max 5% segment of the population
accept that people will find you disgusting
accept that a lot of the leaders you love will be ruined in history by being exposed as pedos trying to shape a disgusting world soon enough
;)

Tl;dr

actually that was a response to someone themselves appealing to nature as an argument

try reading the chain of dialogue if you want to feel smart enough to zing people :

>Trudeau owns a fag lotion brand

translation: you have no argument

;)

I dont like trudeau. Lemme kno once you've found your crippledick medicine

If white make more babies.

This attitude of just letting fags be "as long as they don't push it on others" is exactly what has led to where we are now.

unless you get to a point where you are able to genetically screen kids and either fix them in utero, or abort them, you're not going to be able to purge homos from the gene pool
there is a wealth of degeneracy that exists within the common people and has always, we are human and it is within our nature as a species, yet the difference is allowing it to spread to the mainstream with the same regard as something that for all intents and purposes is "normal" (by its very definition, homosexuality is "abnormal" considering demographic statistics all over the world)
So no I dont share the sharia compliant view of throwing them off buildings
I dont blame someone for just existing m8

No need to be upset, leafy. Just pour the whole liquid till yer ass is full, I believe that's what lgbtwtfbbq would recommend you on this situation.

Why are you talking about another man's ass

Well you obviously went out of your way to attack my penis