HAPPENING NEW SETH RICH DEVELOPMENTS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>DNC EMAILS ***COPIED*** JULY 5, 2016.
>SETH RICH MURDERED JULY 10, 2016.
DNC BTFO
RUSSIA HOAX BTFO (AGAIN)
theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/
AS REPORTED BY THEGATEWAYPUNDIT
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html
discordapp.com/
archive.is/FXcao
youtube.com/watch?v=p8rmvRKjJ9w
g-2.space
theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/29/barack-obama-sanctions-russia-election-hack
archive.is/NISik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut it down!

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

So Scoopifer 2.0 was a DNC coverup?

Cool thread OP
Have a bump

ITT tinfoil hats

HAPPENING:
The files were copied the day Comey said he would not indict Hillary Clinton

Yeah almost definitely. There appears to have been an elaboarate DNC larp / entrapment operation going on all over the world last year

I still havent seen a good expose on the attempt to coerce Assange into a "Russian plot" that went on at the height of Wikileaks release campaign

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html

Every man has their breaking point

Was Seth a Bernie fan that risked all this just to get back at Hillary?
I only ask, because I thought that Bernie had planned from the get-go to help Hillary, by getting young people to support him in primaries, and then to have them all support Hillary in the general election.
Why be a Bernie fan when there's proof that Bernie is corrupt too? (maybe not as bad as Hillary, but still corrupt)

Good job! Now it's time for some well deserved sleep.
Good night everyone!

What about the podesta emails??

FSB pls go

Oh yes

Key findings in new report
All signs point to Seth

bump

Bump

bump

Yeah I'm reading over that autism right now. As a tech-literate fag, this shit is pretty juicy, ohh

Oh man. It's interesting what he did. Checking the file timestamps to determine how fast they were copied (and thus over what kind of connections). And what tools copied them.
It could all be due to using a hacked local computer as a "hop" to the server, but still it's looking more and more likely that it was Seth. The burden of proof is going to be on the DNC at some point.

When Sup Forums is more effective in solving a case than the FBI. Really makes you think if their heart was in it. Thanks OP you are certainly not a fag.

Sup Forums here. How does one find the logs which displays all of this? Never thought of looking at the transfer speeds.

Sup Forums runs the world now, user. We can meme people into arguably the most powerful position on the planet. We can do anything.

Tin foil hats.

bump for justice for seth rich

>Sup Forums
>asking Sup Forums for computer help
priceless

Bump don't let this slide, we're being shilled / raided for the last few days.

No logs. File timestamps in the leaked archive.

kek one of the 2 boards we actually like
/k/ Sup Forums Sup Forums its like a NATO without Jews

>ok symbol

Yeh but the FBI is *not* interested in solving this crime.
Gotta look out for your mates. M8.

Wake me up when ANYONE goes to jail

>deranged conspiracy nutters think anybody gives a fuck about this

WOW BTFO! KEK!

Dats some good froggy ther, Wildlife Death.

Anyone heard from guccifer lately?

have a bump

ah this dead horse.

the one that even the family are saying is bullshit.... stay classy republicans

found the jew

I replicated it using the WinRAR binary in a command prompt, just like the post described (pic related). Apparently the "lt" flag is the magic word

>"c:\Program Files\WinRAR\rar" lt FEC.rar FEC\48HourNotice-20081019-174240.fec

bloody brilliant

another must be my lucky day

He's sharing conjugal privileges withe Reality Winner

holy shit I don't have a reaction face for this intensity.

we'll see if it pans out.

Like the family or anyone else has the faintest clue who killed him

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked.

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - muZfhQz (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil!

You realize the FBI knows who gave them the info and they ratted the info back to killary?

Is this the reason for the identical tranny slide threads at the moment?

God damn phoneposting. Sorry bout that

Well the DNC IT guy came here asking how to *modify*. (ie forge) email headers, right?

How to doctor emails: a DNC IT guy wants to know:

archive.is/FXcao

>Shilling this hard.
>That flag.
Yep.

>the one that even the family's DNC forced spokesman/heavy is saying is bullshit

Fixed that for you, my dude.

That was kinda of creepy

Good thread. You can tell by the amount of slide BBC threads.

Betrayed by everyone he believed in he crashed the plane with no survivors

Its not creepy its the fucking truth that makes me question what the actual fuck Trump is doing outside of nothing

>12 BBC threads and still can't slide

shills BTFO

neat

Under Comey

Have you considered that Rich got the Eric Braverman treatment and is still alive, but very heavily handled?

youtube.com/watch?v=p8rmvRKjJ9w

wow you rural and suburban retards think you're hot shit, don't you? just go to sleep, you need your 12 hours.

Backups all on g-2.space

>theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/

>If the DNC files were copied in the usual way to a computer running a Windows operating system (e.g., using drag-and-drop in the File Explorer) the last modified times would typically not change (from the original) ā€” the create time would change instead (to the time of the copy). The Windows File Explorer will typically only show the last modified time (by default).

>A file copy operation using the ā€˜cpā€™ command line utility commonly found on a UNIX system (e.g., Linux and Mac OS X) however will (by default) change the last modified time to the time that the copied file was written.

yfw linux made this autism possible and linux will eventually make it possible to take down the DNC

Yes.Doesnt change fuck.The FBI KNOWS who gave them the files,
Comey is long gone,yet big fuckig NOTHING happens,regardless Trump being president.
Activates my almonds.

Trump has a fucking propaganda machine to deal with before the day of the rope can even begin to happen, especially if he wants a second term, which he will need to actually fix everything.

bump

This is some amateur shit meant to convince fucktards who don't know any better.

You might not get 23 MB/s on your shitty consumer cable Internet, but you will get that kind of bandwidth when using a commercial connection, like one would have for a server.

The kid who did this needs to find a better hobby because he sucks at this shit. Hopefully Trump's reelection PAC paid him well for this disinformation.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS WE ARE BEING SLID

Then there are still Clinton loyalists in there.

From Russia to America? All the way through the underwater cables?

Wew lad, have a bump.

You won't get 23mbps file transfer to guccifer in romania dumb fuck

Yes,my child,and the propaganda machine wouldnt break apart the instant the FBI told the public hey,yes ,we knew that Seth gave us the files and we ratted him out to killary to make him disappear.
Destroys media.
Destroys democrats.
Destroys the FBI. !!!!!
Destroys everything.
Let me tell you why big fucking NOTHING happens: Its because Trump is making deals behind the curtain to find scape goats so every elite can get away.
There is no other logical answer to the question why nothing happens.
Dont tell me the FBI going clean will not completely destroy everything in the propaganda machine.

We know user, thanks.

People don't realize how much sway the Clinton organization still has. Podesta is losing his fucking mind.

is this the thread being slid? here have a bump

oh lawd the damage control is starting already

>23 MB/s
that's roughly 180 megaBITS per second in jewinternet advertising speak. show me a DNC connection that fast, copying various directories and subdirectories to a remote location (this actually matters you know, when it comes to transfer speed you fucking illiterate shill faggot), to say, I don't fucking know, maybe russia, where you fags seem to think this shit was "hacked" from.

fucking KEK

DNC GET FUCKED

What makes you think the FBI wants to go clean? You think that just because Clinton's campaign was fucked that there isn't still massive corruption that has to be dealt with before things can happen? Do you not realize there is a fucking civil war going on in the intel agencies atm? It's almost like they have to work through decades of safeguards put in to place to keep this very thing from happening.

Get em user! Bump against the storm

Bump for justice

Top post.
Have another bump.

how reliable a source is thegatewaypundit?
this sounds bigger than ferris' penis

Holy shit

Bump this shit faggots. Its a year late already

Trump wanted to drain the swamp.That stars with the FBI going clean.
There is nothing else that can destroy everything outside of this.
Nothing.Yet everyone sits on their lap and do fucking nothing.There is no need for civil war between agencys,only that FBI goes clean and admits to the truth.
You tell me what any other agency has that makes the FBI unable to go clean.
Outside of Trump holding back for the negotiation behind the curtain.
There is a fucking reason he backstepped from prosecuting killary.
This is the reason.Deals behind the curtain.
Logic is a bitch,i know.

This also assumes that rar was installed on the server and used by the hacker to get the files off the server.

No one would fucking do that. You would tar and gzip the files. Then later rar/zip/7zip for distribution.

So the file metadata times, assuming they are accurate which there is no reason to believe they are because it is incredibly trivial to alter, only show that the hack happened at some time before that. They do not show the time of the actual hack.

And of course the times were Eastern We know Russian operatives in the US took part in the hack. Obama expelled them from the country and their compounds on the East coast were shut down.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/29/barack-obama-sanctions-russia-election-hack

What if we archive that archive.is/NISik

It links to the report.

If your half decent with a computer you can repeat the steps yourself to verify the information

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Yeah, this seems about right

You would to the Russian compound on US soil Obama shut down in retaliation for the hack.

So fucking blue pilled.

184 mbps ya dumb fuck...and Romania generally has much faster internet than the US. Even assuming that he pulled it directly to his computer in Romania from a business in the US, this is more than feasible.

If you don't even have a basic grasp on what you're talking about just keep your ass shut....you fucking infant

have a (You) for a good post

bump

we do not 'know' Russian operatives were involved just because Obama expelled some Russians.

that's retarded reasoning. Obama had every reason to make a song and dance about Russia supposedly doing it, and it hasn't stopped since.

alright ill read the report and check back here
thanks

It's not civil war between agencies, it's civil war within the fucking FBI itself. They're trying to clean out the problem actors in the FBI so they can actually do that shit, but Trump is constantly hamstrung by the constant mudslinging by the press, which is infiltrated by intelligence agencies. Deep state is trying desperately to justify an impeachment.

>"Wah! Trump is just as bad as everyone else! That must be why everyone fucking hates him!"

Stop.

23 megabits is impossible over the internet, fucktard