Are Asians human Sup Forums? They freak me the fuck out...

Are Asians human Sup Forums? They freak me the fuck out. It's like they imitate human mannerisms and copy what humans do and look like but they have no will of their own and they answer to a hivemind.

What do we do about the AQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nGvQFGsSko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Breed with them. I'm completely off white women now.

Enjoy having children like Elliot Rodgers and Mayli

>breeding with the worst race traitors in the world
My instincts tell me something is wrong with this

You god damn fucking bet I will do. I haven't looked back.

I bet it's not your dick

They look like MJ

Elliot did nothing wrong

Have you seen the absolute fucking state of our women? HAHAHAHAHAHAha

Why do you care?

I heard if you're not careful they'll turn you into a qt asian girl and assimilate you into their hive mind.

t. fat american chick

Twice shows more human emotions than Fifth Harmony tho

Not an argument

If this thread is anything to go by The answer is no.

friendship
make an asian friend today, teach them the ways of the white man. it works and they snap out of thousands of years of collectivist culture. asians with white friends are some of the most well balanced chill people you'll meet. and maybe we can learn something from them too

Depends on which Asians.

The further out to sea you go, the more human they become.

>China
Emotionless, cold, animal abusing, child killing, destroying nations economically and operating like a hive mind.

>North Korea
See above, but lacking any/all international influence.

>South Korea
Soulless, obsessesed with image beyond even that of Hollywood. Plastic Surgery is a fucking birthday gift from family to daughters. Wtf? Abusive to women in more than just a men do x and women do y sense, it's as bad as "If you do z which we warned you not to do, we'll destroy your social life have you fired from your job" - men have it hard too, as they need to conform to what boy bands and TV says so, and even when it comes to gaming which should be relaxing they HAVE to be the best, lest they get ridiculed in school and at the work place for being a low rank. South Korea is a nightmare, it's a place full of literal school peer-pressure behaviour on a nationwide scale.

>Japan
The only place in the east where it's not completely soulless.
Work hours are too hard, people are driven to cry at their own workplaces and this is considered normal. It's also lacking relationships, and those which do happen have a chance of the husband cheating and wife not caring, or the wife cheating and the husband not caring. (At least they have the honor and common decency to stay together for any kids they have, unlike the west who mostly break up and give 0 fucks about the kids. *cough* alimony.)

Japan is slowly under threat though, globalist interests are planning on making it a multi-kulti shithole, as immigration concepts are being slowly drip-fed into their gov'ts presence. (yet this isn't enforced on south korea. Strange that.)

>some have souls
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nGvQFGsSko

The others lost them during communist purges
>selfish, money driven, unoriginal (china)

no

fuck, you are right

I don't give a shit faggot, implying you posted anything even resembling an argument anyway?