Rioting Muslims attack Christian protesters in UK screaming "get out of OUR country"

RIP Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=TPPBg62b6AU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE&t=164s
youtube.com/watch?v=XenEPPIP9Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=pJQPGQkhL0w&t=568s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could be worse, as a white guy I'll just convert and help throw the fags off buildings.

How long before whites and shitskins start forming militias and attack each other? At this point, you know the race war is coming, it's not a matter of if but when.

These people are LARPing as Christians and are simply trying to provoke violence.

why rip? shit like this are what will punches normies in the gut

the war's coming, and it's going to be a glorious bloodbath of never before.

Lol you're blaming them for being attacked.

>Checks flag....

Yep. no balls

Mashallah

Do you think if one of us went back in time to warn Europe that they'd listen?

I didn't think Christianity was a thing anymore in UK and/or Europe. Seems like it's been discouraged, so as to be more easily replaced by Islam? How far back does this shit go, anyway?

>abrahamic subhumans fight each other
That's good.

well they are protesting in front of a mosque. No excuse for the subhuman behaviour of those mohammadans, but i think that was their intention

Probably about the same time as America, During the cold war and vitamin war.

Right wing fucking death squads when?!

>36%

All the way back to nicea, if you want to go even further all the way back to Moses.

Absolutely Disgusting

Wouldn't you love to LARP as a Christian from the days when they still had balls, and fight Saracens in the street.

I like this idea..

Chavs are disgusting but this

The police have to go

Meet me at the Wetherspoons at 1pm

OH and don't forget you crusader attire.

''br*tish nationalists

wouldn't be suprised that more than 90% of them would spend their time at a pub

Christians should start announcing crusades. Islamics cry out alluhu akbar all the time and act like savages. Why can't christians become crusaders and start protecting themselves from these radical backward savages? Muslims are all backwards savages
>it's all white people
Fuck these faggots. They come into other countries and try to allow these invaders to conquer over society while the christains are forced to lick their sand filled and fungus infested feet and are tossed into jail and repressed if they speak out too loudly.

>tfw a user going back in time and warning europe about mudslimes resulted in the crusades

>mfw this is only fiction

I'm completely black pilled at this point for the UK. It was nice knowing ya lads. Hopefully Trump will set up a refugee program for the actual ethnic English and Scots.

>UK
>White

I like this idea senpai

And i thought our muslims were bad. They would be beaten in the streets if they dared to yell "allahu ackbar" in a white neighborhood.

Swords are apparently legal in texas now.

None of those things happen in the video.
OP is a major faggot.

help us

Iraq was a pretty decent place before the vile yanks got their hands on it.

Your flag offends me.

t. 60% white

I see "Allahu Akbar" as a cry of war, a battle shout. Whenever muslims grunt about it, they tend to act violently shortly after.

Haha if you had a chance to talk to us chavs and not been a faggot a dress up like pagan going to a orgy. Ming

I didn't know you guys had any white neighbourhoods left

>"Allahu Akbar" as a cry of war, a battle shout
How is it that the people who have the most access to to information are the most ill informed?

With strict discipline chavs and numales can be turned into real human beings, they are just different sides of the same coin.
Muslims cannot.

wew lad. The government has to keep us in a police state and spy on us at all times to stop us going berserk. The average American just buys guns and salutes the flag while your country slips ever further down the spiral. 56% and counting down!

Not saying USA is irreversible, or the UK is not up shit creek too, but have some self awareness. (((Trump))) is just as ZOG'd as our leaders.

>allahu akbar means allah is greatest
>jihad means struggle
yeah, save it faggot face, i don't need your doublespeak explanations, their meanings are clear on the surface. muslims scream this and then 9 times out of 10 begin their spergfests

>implying hitler isnt a timetraveler but failed.

Well its a pretty common phrase in arabic and arab terrorist do use it as a war cry before attacking so...

If they piss the Brits off enough they will regret it.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE&t=164s

The Lion will wake up soon.

>pic related is one small park in Birmingham, England.

I'm just gonna let that sink in....

This is just ONE small area in Birmingham...

Sup Forums England is fucked and cucked

How is that you believe in lies?

I live in Birmingham, or just outside of it should I say. Posted a rather in depth but brief description of one side of my family history living in Birmingham years ago and compared it to today. Lots of feels.

Allah akhbar!
West is bad!
Down with crusaders!
pls gib me, my cousin(wife) and my goat UK passports

Mate, i live in a part of Birmingham where there is 12 halal takeaways, 3 Islamic textile shops, 2 small mosques and an Islamic education centre, all on same high St.

No they will not. They are killing their children en mass now and for brits it's just "part of living in big city".

Look at this Brits a pokeball is making fun of you are you gonna take that shit Brits ?

>multiculturalism, diversity and love
Europe is in for a surprise.

christcucks BTFO and can't do shit about it
uk caliphate when ?

>Summer in Malmö
kek

Larpers vs larpers. None are true believers.

It's an absolute mess bud. I regularly hear on the news and in the media in general about Birmingham being an "open city" and how much of the population is descended from second and third generation immigrants and how great and diverse the city is in terms of ethnicities. I could cry, sometimes.

What are you going to say in your defense bongs?

If (or maybe 'when') a full time caliphate is initiated in the UK, the outcome would be mass genocide of the extremists by our military.

Ultimately, if/when things get THAT bad, the 'kuffar' would annihilate daesh in UK. No doubt about it.

But its a sad case of affairs that it would take such a drastic event for anything to be done.

How come Germany or France or Sweden don't have Muslims as bad as we do?

We literally have pakis, the worst fucking Muslims. Why do OUR Muslims always advocate for Sharia law and stuff? Ugh, our fucking luck...

All of them will advocate for Sharia, they're just doing it in Britain first because of karma.
>bomber harris do it again
Say it bitch.

Reaper drones above Luton/Bradford/Rotherham/London/Birmingham when?

Royal Marines and Paras deployed on our streets when?

IRA vs Daesh when?

WHEN WHEN FUCKING WHEN

>Jesus was a muslim. He wasn't a christian
Apparently Jesus was a time traveler

Strong tradition of classic british liberalism made for some fertile ground for spread of rebid islamism.

I literally live in Luton though, lmao.
But luckily I live in one of the white neighbourhoods. Go anywhere near Bury Park, and it's literally like Pakistan...

Tfw I'm enjoying Britian more in America.

t.soon to be 0%

You need to learn patience good things do come to those who wait

No way, check my next post, I will btfo the dirty slav.

>No they will not. They are killing their children en mass now and for brits it's just "part of living in big city".
rude !

>good things do come to those who wait
yeah, more muzzies

>t. 49% white

How is a 5% muslim population worse than more than half of American children being non-white?

youtube.com/watch?v=XenEPPIP9Yk
Slavs are human garbage.

Well you didn't need us to tell you the fate of your own country, user.

>deus vult
deus vult

>be south european
>fight agains caliphat for 600 years
>be northener
>dont give a shit
>take millions of them
>muh diversity
>muh equal rights
>muh no borders
>get cucked

why didn't you listen?

youtube.com/watch?v=pJQPGQkhL0w&t=568s

he was right just listen to the first few minutes for a prophecy before hitchens died.

How do you even start rebuilding that? Surely it'd be easier to just start a new settlement nearby.

I read this post with South African accident and it made it funnier

same to you
we are working to fix it, you guys on the other hand don't seem to understand yet

Why don't you go back to Lebanon Mahmoud?

Cuckstians should fuck off back to the middle east with their muslim boyfriends

How the fuck did we allow this to happen?

There's basically islamic ghettos in Alum rock, Saltley, Small heath and plenty of others. Even in the wealthiest areas like Sutton Coldfield you will see them.

We didn't vote for this. We weren't asked.

>>pic related is one small park in Birmingham, England.
PARK AND PARCEL

>How the fuck did we allow this to happen?
Simple. Colonies made you not be wary of foreigners. You basically pay the price of colonialism.

How are we ill informed? Every single time a muslim has mass murdered people in the West he's shouted that. It is a battlecry for millions of your muppets, regardless of the literal meaning. Islam should be banned outside of the Middle East and mass Muslim migration here should be totally reversed. And yes, I do agree we should keep our armies out of your nations too.

It's as much of a "battlecry" as hurrah is, dumb fuck.

>flag
>nothing but lies
checks out.

when you gonna start knifing these cunts?

britain is being judged for killing off millions of christians during WW2

Fuck's sake. For every Tommy Robinson we've got 10 retarded Britain First people

Which one? There is no one else here but me

What a bunch of fucking animals, bet the smell is big there.

>For every civic nigger loving cuck we have 10 ethno nationalist traditionalists.

Are you though? It doesn't seem like Trump is going to change immigration to those of European descent only, or encourage only white American births.

>give Serb refugees space after they flee from Ottomans
Few centuries later
>muh Kraina, ancient country, all our land

Same shit, different time and place. If you need to take care of landgrabbing easterns, book them a holiday to Croatia. Vacation camps like Jasenovac and Old Gradiška are perfect for that ;)

>why rip? shit like this are what will punches normies in the gut

The jewish brainwash is too strong, it is rip.

Those gatherings would be a juicy target for the first strike in a civil war.

islam sounds better than what we have now anyway