Can i get a fake news "best of" compilation? pic related...

can i get a fake news "best of" compilation? pic related, i need to build a folder of fakeness masquerading as "journalism" so i can redpill my peers

Other urls found in this thread:

adblockplus.org/blog/axel-springer-goes-home-empty-handed-in-unsuccessful-lawsuit-against-users-rights
youtu.be/3qFN3fJ9kvU
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
youtube.com/watch?v=AdCk6gJqmoc
imgur.com/a/m0Cvj
youtube.com/watch?v=98rT3CoLi40&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=muME4lb7YhM
archive.is/EEU3Q
streamable.com/4j78e
imgflip.com/i/1rkn00
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A
nbcnews.com/card/trump-said-clinton-acid-washed-server-nope-n663436
archive.is/LRe05
youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE
pastebin.com/PWaveWHv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_press
imgur.com/a/c1RnG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

come on guys/gals help me out, i know theres a lot more. i just forget to save them sometimes when browsing here

at least bump my thread to stop the BBC threads from being at the top guys

That one's only half-true. Same markets, except left is the Morning Edition, right is the Evening Edition. Remember, Trump gave a rally on the same day in Arizona talking about the border. Also, Wall Street Journal leans center right anyway, hence both aren't denigrating toward him.

german here:

for example BILD against adblock and there view of news and ads...

quote: The most outrageous argument in the trial came when Axel Springer’s lawyers asserted:

“The core business of the plaintiff is to deliver ads to its visitors. Journalistic content is just a vehicle to get readers to view the ads.”

adblockplus.org/blog/axel-springer-goes-home-empty-handed-in-unsuccessful-lawsuit-against-users-rights

youtu.be/3qFN3fJ9kvU

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

Nogs dress all in white all the time

CNN fakes interview and interviews own cameraman:
youtube.com/watch?v=AdCk6gJqmoc

I thought I had a bunch of pics that it turns out I don't :(

Does anyone have those pics of people holding up photographs of Hitler held up so that it lines up with the area he was actually standing??

It's difficult to describe but pls help

anybody got the one that goes

>liberals for paid leave
>trump for paid leave
>paid leave =bad

?

saying its preferable to eat food with your hands is turbo retard tier tbqh

Lugenpresse lies about the origins of the term lugenpresse and implies Nazis existed in the 1800s etc.

lol. so basically they admit to manufacturing "click bait" titles just to get clicks for ad revenue. hence fake news just for ad money

holy shit this is buzzfeed tier millennial historical revisionism at its finest

Even claims its anti-semitic to call non-jewish press lugenpresse.

>imgur.com/a/m0Cvj

There are about 76 ready to post images about CNN being CNN.

Ive got a big folder too, but most of it is hypocrisy, deception and lies, instead of just fake news/things that never happened.

>used by nazis in the 1800s
That has to be a typo. Nobody is that stupid.

CNN fakes interview and interviews own cameraman: youtube.com/watch?v=AdCk6gJqmoc

CNN fakes a Muslim protest after ISIS attacks on London Bridge: youtube.com/watch?v=98rT3CoLi40&t=4s

youtube.com/watch?v=muME4lb7YhM

CNN and NYT writers spread a fake story about russia hacking the electric grid, even going so far as to demand response from Obama archive.is/EEU3Q

CNN producers admits that Russia talk is just for ratings. Says integrity is for kids and that this is a business. streamable.com/4j78e

CNN modifys photo to make ISIS terrorist appear white and to hide him making "ISIS hand genture" imgflip.com/i/1rkn00

CNN Claims missing Airplane Disappear into Black hole:: youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A

Wsj does not mean center right. MAYBE one or two journalists on their payroll have had a conservative thought published once or twice. WSJ is only slightly less crazy than Washington Post or Huffington Post, sometimes.

thanks thats the one i was looking for

:)

Fuck I was too slow

I will say they are better for financial reporting than the times.

Holy shit please tell me that is fske. They csnt be that retarded

this only makes sense to people who are already redpilled and know who those people are, i think this picture would confuse normies

nbcnews.com/card/trump-said-clinton-acid-washed-server-nope-n663436

sorry, its real. when they that rabidly anti-Trump, they are retarded

It said it twice.

can you upload the folder once you're finished mate? We should really make one and constantly add new stuff to it

i agree, there should be a go-to folder of material here for Sup Forums educational purposes.

>CNN producers admits that Russia talk is just for ratings. Says integrity is for kids and that this is a business. streamable.com/4j78e

Links broken.

>Also, Wall Street Journal leans center right anyway

The 2016 election wasn't about right/left. Trump was attacked just as heavily by both sides of the political spectrum.

It was all about establishment/anti-establishment. The only reason some conservatives decided to stand behind Trump when he won the primaries, is simply because they are so horny for power, they wouldn't let the opportunity go to waste.

WSJ and nearly every other media outlet in the US are part of that establishment.

>Sup Forums educational purposes
we already have archive.is/LRe05
but we need more stuff regarding fake news and other stuff, yes

Gas the Lugenpresse

Fuck.....
They are retarded

This one is actually fair, Clinton was laughing about the rapist passing the lie detector test, not the girl being raped.

the huffpost is basically onion tier, even a liberals i know laughs at the bullshit although im sure there are a lot of retards who cant see how stupid it is

Sorry, just copy/pasted it. It's the Project Veritas Video: youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE

Has anyone got those salon headline comparisons please?

>pastebin.com/PWaveWHv
Can't post this here because of Spam detection

This it?

>The term Lügenpresse has been used intermittently since the 19th century in political polemics in Germany, by a wide range of groups and movements in a variety of debates and conflicts.[1] Isolated uses can be traced back as far as the Vormärz period.[2] The term gained traction in the March 1848 Revolution when Catholic circles employed it to attack the rising, hostile liberal press. In the Franco-German War (1870–71) and particularly World War I (1914–18) German intellectuals and journalists used the term to denounce what they believed was enemy war propaganda.[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_press

Citation needed, but if they just fact checked their statement against wikipedia, then you can see why they said it. The wording though makes it sound like nazis existed in the 1800s though, so it's still bad, but at least it's not entirely awful.

damn, this is good shit desu

Here is another album ~45 pictures:
>imgur.com/a/c1RnG

I stopped eating fast food a year ago lost 10 stone was 24 stone now 14 stone and 6'4 height stop eating fast food take care of your body

They're not, but they know the people that are gonna take it and run with it are.

No way
There is no fucking way

Different editions with updated stories--print's version of continuing coverage. It's a less common practice these days for obvious reasons.

Says it all.