TRUMP SOLD US OUT!

Pffffffffffftttt

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF SOLD US OUT STUPID DRUMPFTARDS

>Drumph
Get out nigger bait

you're cringe lord and you know it

Mashallah, there is only jannah for Trump once he dies of old age.

Trump is a jew, Is this news?

>how to manipulate your enemies 101

Trump was never going to genocide all the muslims for fuck's sake. Islam is one of the world's "great faith" whether you like it or not.
He was supposed to make anime real though. What happened with that?

Great does not necessarily mean good, Alexander was great yet did many bad things, Stalin and Hitler were great leaders etc.

He meant "great" as is "large", not "good"

It is a great faith. A large numbet of people worship it.

He speaks as if somebody forced him to lol

look at this pathetic excuse-making
if Hillary Clinton would have said that as President, you people would call for her assassination as a mudslime loving traitor

but when the God-Emperor says it, his minions HAVE to find a way to spin this into something innocuous

wtf this is real????

>filename

>Riyadh

What a wonderful idea to speak out against a violent religion in a country that hosts the two most holy cities of that violent religion and is known for extreme practice of it.

show me when hillary or obama ever said "radical isamic terrorism"

Look at the file name

But his statement is literally true. The greatest pain in the ass is still a pain in the ass.

>filename
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Evil can be great.

And still the one who did the speech about
family country freedom God

Hillary is the person who posts Eid messages on her twitter, Trump posted a message about D-Day.

That says it all.

It's not excuse making at all, if he had said "one of the most just / humanitarian" religions then fair enough.

its some t_d poster trying to save face when there is nothing wrong with what Trump said and actually makes me think Trump learning something.

What is he supposed to do tell the Saudi's their religion is a death cult so that you can post funny reaction images on Sup Forums

get real.

>> Shareblue.zip

well duh

Wordwide Islamic domination will end degeneracy and the jewish plague. Allahu Akbar.

>He meant "great" as is "large", not "good"

Like OP's mama.

Yeah. I went there.

It is a great faith. Just not in western countries. Is this bait?

It's great, but it can go and be great somewhere else.

Politics is everyone just standing in a room half an hour late to whatever they came there for, and make interpretations

thats all it is
I'm free now

i no longer care

it's call having good public relations

>this again

It's a great faith, just like Christianity/Judaism/Buddhism. Doesn't mean it's morally good.

>be world leader
>make public diplomatic speech in fucking mudshit central
>call for mudshit genocide starting a crusade
profit?

You are so fucking retarded if you don't know why he's saying this. It also means you've been in your echochamber for too long.

Nice filename

The "great faiths of the world" is a stock phrase. Please, step up your game, this low effort trolling is just embarrassing.