Aus/pol/: lazy monday evening edition

faggots: Australia says no.
archive.is/IxkHX

Time to clean up our gaols
>shows a knife to the camera along with an improvised weapon dubbed a 'slasher'. He claims he is filming on a phone smuggled in by guards.
archive.is/E6CBw

Qld exports jump 30 per cent in 12 months
archive.is/hfS9c

Tit milk industry
archive.is/9EwZZ

NT wants to raise drinking age to21
archive.is/FxPtv

If you ever wondered about marrying a gook the abc is on board so it must be real dinky di
archive.is/i2t6e

dog cunts kill wombats
archive.is/jMp2z

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DJs3n
aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/BudgetReview201516/Digital
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oi, I hate making these, the least you cunts can do is post in it

Thank fuck someone made one. Cheers, cob

Also, Fuck Melbourne

GOOK
O
O
K

it'll keep us going til qanda
why's there only three people on the panel?
too right

The other 3 coul read and saw the suicide bomber on the list

QandA's not on tonight lads, what are we gonna do?

archive.is/DJs3n

>Australia, your misplaced fear is giving terrorists exactly what they want

God the ABC is total garbage. It used to be okay years ago, but now its full SJW, terrosit sympathizers. Almost as bad as BAKA

at least half of the aus flags are, more than likely you are going by how you faggots turned that into a meme
I have genuine hate for yellow cunts, you fucks think its a joke

Got some boong shit on. Fuck.

What should I do to escape the dole? My scummy jsp never talks they just make appointments.

what? why?

Well technically that's correct. That's isis's goal

>half
>not all

哈哈哈哈

Get on the disability bux instead.

one of those symbols means ha
four of them means haha
it thought they were good at maths

whats for dindins?
i'm making gnocchi - by making it I mean i'm heating up premade shit and covering in it pasta sauce with mushrooms and onion

What a bunch of lazy cunts.

The true Aussie way. I do the same thing with spag bog.

Report your JSP to centrelink for being slack cunts.

You never dog your JSP. They are bludgers just like you.

*ferocious predator noises*

G O O K
O
O
K

Roast lamb, massive protein hit, that I am going to waste entirely by not lifting.

Who Paul Murray here? Maybe we could bitch about his show.

had to look him up, I listen to cruise 1323

The next q and a is going to be the one where the school kids are the speakers I think. Should be interesting to see if gen z is a bunch of retarded faggots like gen y is.

fuck off faggots, there's happenings afoot

Adelaide cunt. Do you lot really have anything to complain about? You seem to be like Sydney was in 1999 or something.

ah yeah that's right, it's going to be either funny as fuck or will give me rage fits
>fuck off faggots
you trying to fit in or something?
nah, shits alright. not a lot of work though unless you're in social services. the whole of the eastern seaboard seems fucked even brissy

my gnocchi turned out shit

Why aren't you fucking turkeys talking about this?
aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/BudgetReview201516/Digital

The fucking government is trying to steal even more of our goddamn money, it started this month.

Boys help me make the case to my local council so they'll give me a permit to do performance art.
Basically we wanna dress up like muslims and go shoot up some members of the public with water guns while shouting allah ackbar.
So far we've got the emotional case that it should be raising awareness for victims of terrorism on both sides, so one of the artists should hold a sign that reads "bush did 9-11".
I think it would be great art and really articulate well the horrors of violence

Did you overcook it?

yeah a bit and I put the whole packet in so the mushrooms went a bit over done and I had to put an extra can of tomatoes in the sauce because there was too much gnocchi so it tasted watered down.
3/10

sucked in stupid faggots

It's only going to get worse, they're shitting their pants now because the cash from digging up rocks and selling it to chinks is drying up.

sorry for cross posting threads but what do you guys think of my conspiracy theory?
>no one is posting in the thread

they need to tax the shit out of chinks who buy houses here

ah but you see that would deter chinks from buying houses, at least with current taxes and fees and a large saturation of chink investors the government can make much more money than just slapping huge tarrifs and taxes on them.

Dumb and embarrassing.

They need to find a sweet spot so they still buy but the government gets the maximum about of shekels out of them

Who is spamming blacked threads?

it's not that bad

Yeah you're spot on.
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Alright shitposters - who's responsible for this

Ah herro

You forgot the article about gook glass opanels falling from skyscrapers.

Oh yeah, and the asbestos and lead in the children's hospital from gook products

Do you boys ever eat Chinese food or is that contributing to the enemy?

>80kg
lol what a cheap shot.

Why are they investigating?

The Aussie Chiko roll is better than any of that gook garbage m8.

I couldn't give a fuck. That's something those little bitches at reddit are always whinging about because they're always buying a new game every week. Next minute they want to import a million shitskins placing an even bigger burden on taxes.

Hardly ever, I don't eat much take out at all

u mad bro? :D

Nah they need to fuck off altogether and stop wasting to much money on retarded shit. The tax burden in this country is already stupidly high, now they're trying to make it worse.

does anyone have a top quality png of the posters?

I eat it all the time. Probably twice a month.

I got no problem having a few gooks around, it's just that it's turned into an invasion.

this is why i love austrailia your women are awesome and fuck melbourne

I was on holiday and I couldn't resist

Chinese food is garbage low quality shit.
if you're going to eat gook food atleast have ka ra ge rice bowl

the government wont stop them from buying because it is propping up the housing bubble. Most of the politicians own invest properties so they don't want it to crash
I want the chinks to fuck off but it isn't going to happen

Sure am. I'm mad at the poor quality JPG compression on the posters. Shit.

6.1" 75kg I could snap that fairy fagallah

That doesn't make one a white nationalist. How cucked do we wanna be.

Quality not so much

What are the police even gonna investigate, is there somthing else on the posters not shown. Most leftist propaganda is worse :^)

This is the one Police may have the issue with

Glad that hypocritical sand nigger bitch is bailing for the United Caliphate of Britbongistan. Wonder if the radical mudslimes will agree with her feminist views. 1 down lads

Wew fight me you gov't dogs. Seriously just rock up and fight me whenever. I'll show you a thing or two

?

I'll probably vote Labor or Green next time. The left loves taxing shit and that's what Trudea did to gook investors. Toronto market has crashed about 15% in two months.

??

Charged with what?

Thanks mate. We wuz straya and cunts.

not all mudslimes

Evening lads, how is the gubment cuckin' us today.

Perth is a shithole

I'm just going to donkey except in the senate. I really don't give a fuck anymore since both LNP and labor are shit

just wait for the qanda thread you gook cunt

>Charged with what?

Favorite words

Thats what I said but apparently they might treat it as threatening death or bodily harm ... would love a news agency to pick it up so Australia can have its own CNN incident

Yes, but its less of a shithole than Melbourne or Sydney.

Get the fuck out of Auspol, we're full. I've been bumping that thread, you nazi larpers are so cringy.

How is this illegal?

I think the cards have "Gotta catch & hang em all" at the bottom, which they must be taking as a threat. That's my guess anyway. Still pretty tamed compared to the standard antifa-tier propaganda you see on uni campuses.

Just wanted to say a sincere thanks op, i genuinely appreciate you making this thread and getting those links.

BREAKING: NO QANDA TONIGHT
pic related

he even defeated Norwegian archive bot

Also Im feeling good lads. This time next year I should be a fully qualified mechanical engineer.

Your success is not welcome here user. The Aus/pol/ thread is for failures only.

You can repair those pesky chinkland robots that are gonna "take ur jahbs"

you can finally get a job working for fuckingmachines.com

just beat me to it. Robotic Randy Rammer

nawww
you're welcome

got on newstart, barely job searching
how do I get over my anxiety and shut in ways

phenibut

A donkey vote means you tick 1 2 3 etc going top to bottom with no thought as to who you are voting for.

I don't even wanna vote tbqh. Pain in the arse and nothing good ever happens.