Hey everyone, Indian here. People here have a lot to say about Indians, so I'd like to know what you think about us...

Hey everyone, Indian here. People here have a lot to say about Indians, so I'd like to know what you think about us. Keep in mind that I'm also American born, so I know about a few stereotypes. I'd be glad to answer any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BpRmR28irCI
youtu.be/BG3DT1Y5Kzo
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-paedophiles-ban-convicted-travel-abroad-south-east-asia-pacific-islands-julie-bishop-a7762451.html
youtu.be/BctxaJHDzWo
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D E S I G N A T E D

>Bird Poo
>Dried Poo
>Poo Palm
>Poo-Kicker

I've yet to see any of the streets. I assume most of them are in the north.

POO

do you believe in hinduism

No

Indians seem to be sexual perverts. I thought it was a meme, then I came across this website that does sting operations on online pedophiles. Like 9/10 of their most wanted are Indian students or H-1B codemonkeys who were caught enticing 13 year olds to have sex, then fled the country after first court hearing.

>>Bird Poo
>>Dried Poo
>>Poo Palm
>>Poo-Kicker

S U P E R P O W E R B Y 2 0 2 0

Fuck you mother-chode

Not a chance. There's too much corruption in the political scheme and a lack of infrastructural development in many areas.

I know people here really beat themselves off to
POO
IN
LOO
jokes, but I think indians/india are/is actually pretty red pilled, and I can appreciate our shared indo-european heritage

stay sharp, my dude

I don't think about you at all

considering you were American Born do you still hate the British like all native Born poo's?

Can you guys please gtfo of BRICS? You guys make the rest of us look bad

I don't share much of that Indo-european heritage, since I'm dravidian. I still lean farther to the right, though.

Hating the British because I'm Indian is as inane as hating white people because you're black.

Hi Indian. I'm confused by India. Is it a whole bunch of different nations that the Brits put into one country? That's kind of how it looks to me. Shouldn't that be fixed so that there are at least several (or more likely 20+) countries with more local, accountable governments?

India was fractured before the Raj put everything together. By the time they left, however, the country was more or less unified. Any differences among states is more social than anything, similar to the differences between North and South in the US.

You're just trying to bait some anonymous austists to say racist shit so you can feel justified in your already existing hatred of whites. Beat it

I don't hate whites. Frankly I'm tired of minorities hating whites for no good reason.

a lot of indians live in my area. i dont mind them mostly. they dont commit much violent crime (except for a few rapes here and there but what nationality doesnt) and i had a really nice indian doctor but i have a few complaints: foreign born indians do not use deodorant and their b.o. is terrible also in shopping centres and on side walks indians are always standing around in the way and dont move to let people past. the absolute worst thing about india is the fucking scam callers who call my house and my mobile almost daily with their scams trying to get personal information and getting frustrated and abusive when you call them out..scam callers can all get cancer.

>American born
Born in America, yes. American, no.

Given different languages and all, it looks more akin to the different nations of Europe. I think the US is too big for the government to be easy to fix, which is why it tends to decay over time. India, then, is WAAAAAAY too big, so - at least at the federal level - corruption and just general sanity will NEVER reach levels that are common in some parts of western Europe.

The US only got away with it for so long because we used to have strong federalism. One solution for India is for the national government to be limited enough that some states can do very well if they hit upon good formulas. You can't fully expect EVERY state to always do well, though.

That's a fair statement

>, since I'm dravidian.

even south indians have a small amount of north indian (ani) dna.

Wait, if you're not American, then you're Un-American! Stop that!

>Pronounced (muddah chodd)

youtu.be/BpRmR28irCI

Vedic culture is superior and the original aryans brought it to india and it flourished.

Also the indus valley civilisation was an unarmed peaceful culture that existed for a long time.

What did Kek mean by this?

There are more or less peaceful cultures, but, none have ever survived unarmed. Least of all in a place that used to be crawling with tigers.

What do you think of our country? What things do you like about India?

Why? Are you an atheist or a christcuck?

Source?

True, Vedic Hinduism is the only paganism that isn't entirely tainted by (((Saturn worshippers))) unlike other forms of paganism and religions.

Do you think they should bring arranged marriage back into India? I know a lot of families don't do it anymore, but it seems like a mistake to me.

LOO'd

Buddhist master race

Why Indians can't into memes?

You annoy me sometimes otherwise I literally don't care. One of my best mates is indian

Kids in China could have used your doggo.

Gyppo scum diaspora living in the US here. I've heard my ancient ancestors come from your neck of the woods.

I did some research and found we have a lot of words in common.

1-10 = Yekh, duy, trin, shtar, pandzh, shov, efta, oxto, ina, desh

Also, I think "bish" (20) is unique to only Indic languages.

Indians should leave this channel.It's fucking absurd that this threat even exists. Are you people fucking mad? Shitskin are overpopulating the planet, they are smelly fucks.

all the slides are trying to obfuscate this!

youtu.be/BG3DT1Y5Kzo

Need more details, incase you judged then by looking at the skin you might be writing because countries surrounding India have the same skin colour.

LOL, those vedic fags(indo-aryans/brhamins) are the most anti-british/white people in india.

Quality shitpost m8. Australia permanently BTFO. How can we ever recover?

Not all scam callers are from India.
each and every fucking week scan callers get arrested.
And also these scammers are very less in India... Most of these assholes work day and night to scam people around the world..
In that way a single scammer makes more than 500 calls a day...
Not all Indians do scam..
Tbh even all nationalities stink...
Burgerboys keep saying we smell like curry and stuff but the truth is we indians rarely eat curry...
It's just a stereotype bs..

That explains why on the Brazil map on R6 Siege, in one of the rooms is a projector playing a Bollywood movie.

I learn something every day coming here.

I really get pissed off about false information....where dafuq do you guys get such shit?
I also keep seeing that image where it says muslims built mosque ,christkikes build churches,brit cunts build forts.....whereas indians dint do anything...thats fucking stupid...
We have temples...these are massive structures...built by ancient indians..
Even now everywhere there is infrastructure development in cities... several celebs "adopt" a village and they spent thier money on improving villages...
You anons need to stop believing in anti india propaganda and fake memes...
Several of those street shitting pics are not even indian

True... I appreciate your effort in learning it !
If only you anons could do more research and find out that not all indians shit in the streets..that would be great!

Australia plans to ban convicted paedophiles from travelling overseas in what the government said is a world-first move to protect vulnerable children in South East Asia from exploitation.

Australian paedophiles are notorious for taking inexpensive vacations to nearby South East Asian and Pacific island countries to abuse children there.

Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said she would cancel the passports of around 20,000 paedophiles on the national child sex offender register under legislation that will be introduced to Parliament soon.

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-paedophiles-ban-convicted-travel-abroad-south-east-asia-pacific-islands-julie-bishop-a7762451.html

-------------------------------------

youtu.be/BctxaJHDzWo

Permanently BTFO! Australia is full of inbred pedophiles! Guess that makes us full and all you 3rd world trash can GTFO.

So you are n evolved indian, i have some questions for you:
-Have you meet real poo and have you talk to them? Why they always stare at you in silence? This is disturbing
-How do you feel / them?
-Did some poo try to rape women in your family?
Thank you

India was a bunch of ethnolingustically separate countries you dumb idiot. Read some actual history other than your Standard X books.

non-sense

Chanakya is the reason why India stands United even today.

Do you like your PM?
From the outside it looks like he just says a lot of things and does nothing. Is it true? Has he done anything yet?

1.)Statistically indo-aryan are the majority street shitter.

2.)they are not real indian, they are ruining our country, take them back. (although they hate white/british people the most)

3.)Rape kinda taught to them since they were little kids, all these indo-aryans strongly believe in their "hinduism" (which is 'manusmriti')
>Male are far far above female
>if you are a boy then you'll have special privileges in your family.
>you'll have all the freedom unlike your sister
>when it's come to your sister and you then you are always right.
>your mother will beat your sister if you say anything against her.

So basically when these religious fags enter the progressive society, the women part is totally weird and unacceptable to them.
Women are subhuman to them and not a single girl give any attention to them so all these things results in rape.

These people(bhakts) support RSS(basically indian/"hindu" ISIS) our PM is a member of RSS.

He is our musharaff

buddhism was invented in bharat/india

just stopping by to remind you lads that dravidians are niggers

have a nice day :)

so he is hated by the public?

STOP COMING HERE

Ok it seems more complicated than i have imagined, thanks user

Thats a lot of BS
Nope nearly all(each and every fucking indian) appreciate modi's work...
Muslims hate modi alot ....thats because modi is a hindu...

Thats BS user...
Op is filling you guys with alot of BS...

By id say 30% of the population who are extra vocal because they have all the phones and interwebz. The rest of th dumbfucks are all muh hindu rashtra and are hopeless

>each and every fucking week scan callers get arrested.

thats good to hear. its sad that the most common victims of scam calls are elderly pensioners without much money in the first place.

>Tbh even all nationalities stink...

my suburb is all chinese and indians. chinese dont have body odor because of genetics. you specifically notice its indians with fierce b.o. other people wear deodorant. the indians i know who are born here wear deodorant and aftershave. its just the fresh off the boat indians who need it. do they sell antiperspirant deodorant in india?

Average IQ of a indo-aryan is 30%-40% lower than average Dravidian.

same as musharraf, his popularity is steadily going down, he is mostly liked by radical hindus

>Nope nearly all(each and every fucking indian) appreciate modi's work
Yeah but what exactly had he done?
It seems like Manmohan did a better job for the economy then he has.
Didn't modi renamed a lot of old government plans to make it look like he was the one who started them?

>same as musharraf
I don't know why you guys think musharraf was popular.
Everybody hated him.
The public hated him for letting US invade Afghanistan.
The army hated him for coming into power.
ISI hated his fucking guts. Even wanted him taken out.

>India launches a satellite named SCATSAT-1

Didn't he improve the country though?

Hes Vajpayee all over again. Ginormous publicity. Everything is reduced to a catch phrase that somehow resonates with the dumbfucks of this country. And they are extremely proud of modi because it gives the impression he is always upto something.

The current econmy is the worst since manmohan took over. All indices except inflation are rock bottom. Inflation has reduced because fo oil price drop but modi fucker increase taxes 200% on petrol so it still costs the same.

Anyway south indians hate him(including me) North indians all love him.

You seem to lurk around r/india...that sub has been taken over by some political party which is spreading loads of modi hate...
And yep one of the r/india mod is a Pakistani...
And one of them is a isis jihadi living in qatar...
You can find all the evidence at /r/indiadiscussion

Im saying this again...op and id with dpx is spreading lots of BS...

What is the dominant opinion on Europe letting in so many refugees? Do they think it's sad how Europe is destroying it's heritage, identity and culture (similarly to how the Chinese think about this) or do Indians think this is the good thing to do?

I hope in the future Europe, India and China can form a pact to defend our ancient cultures from African migrants.

Well to be fair, I'm not old enough to remember all.
But he did made some extremely bad decisions.
I do remember that he was very well hated. People wanted him gone.

what is your randia name? I . bet you daily bitch over the damn libuhrualzz in bakchodi. Fuck off. Modi is an absolute disaster. I bet you are from the cow belt. Fuck off reeeeee

>You seem to lurk around r/india
fuck no. that is the biggest circle-jerk on reddit

is this really accurate?
it seems pretty bad.

>Average IQ of a indo-aryan is 30%-40% lower than average Dravidian.

got a source for that claim?

this guy "" is definitely a bhakt / RSS("hindu" ISIS) follower.

How to detect a Bhakt?
1.) they are very much supremacist.
2.)They consider themselves superior in some sense, they tend to talk shits like "india is better than XXX", "We don't have divorce", will never accept that india is rape capital(after muslim countries ofcourse).
3.)They don't consider themselves as an individual, they like to talk about themselves as a community "we hindus", "indo-aryans" (pure aryans, the best of the DNA....)
4.)full of pseudo-science.

my impression of indians. some weird kind of inferiority culture. mystical though!

South Indians are annoying as fuck. Get off your high horse fagot.

Indians are the real reason asians reportedly make more money than whites here in America, when you look closely at the statistics it's not the chinks it's the indians. A good portion of indian immigrants are some of the biggest cunts I've ever dealt/worked with. While those from your country are annoying as fuck, those born here seem to be okay having some ethic instilled in them.

Even this guy
Knows that is a circlejerk dumbass...

Told ya he is filling you guys with BS...

Haha im a Christian dumbass mudslime
You fucking pig fucker stop trying to spread fake shit all over the internet..
You guys took over /r/india and are spreading isis messages and brainwashing redditors with sharia law...

Fucking pig fucker...

>4.)full of pseudo-science.

hindu nationalists are the only ones to believe the Out of India Theory of indo-european languages.

Why are you giving a false picture of the overall India,its not like we don't have any street shitting problem? How do we fix that? Did govt provided with an option to install a drainage pipeline to the village or is it like they don't want them at all,if that's the case then stop funding the subsidies program,which will stop them from breeding,and this is how you end up with less population of these rat fuckers.

But saying that there is nothing wrong with our country is a delusion.

Business Standard is a decent newspaper. Not clickbaity at all. This is the actual state of the country. But lets see. Agriculutre can be excused due to 2 years of monsoon failure. But the rest is plain incompetence and fucking up the economy by acting like mohammed bin tughlaq

Little busy to find the source now but first, Are you an anti-dravidian and pro- indo-aryan? then GTFO i m not finding the proves for you.

Yeah those statistics are damn true.
And yeah it seems you lurk around r/india, it doesn't represent whole of the india.
and yeah it's been hijacked by RSS-modi propaganda team .

>Comparing RSS to muzzies

People like you are the reason why I refuse to leave my room. Hindu;s are and always were too gentle and passive for their own good.

Who cares? Why would we want to talk to a smelly brown loser anyway?

By the way, the only thing I have witnessed the RSS doing is excersise in the morning and cleaning the parks; They also provide releif. There are virtually no communal confrontations with regard to them. You people are literal traitors to the subcontinent.

>Are you an anti-dravidian and pro- indo-aryan? then GTFO i m not finding the proves for you.

im not pro any group or another (except i hate the ideology of islam) im just curious where you got that statistic. im guessing you have no source and wont post one.

India has a long history. Indus river valley is one of the oldest cradles of civilization.
But it never really went anywhere. The most successful Indians were those that migrated out as Indo-Europeans. Very stagnant back in India

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0