If you had a time machine what would you do ?

Help them win the war.

I wish I could save her in some sort of time machine.

Go back to 1920 and help Hitler take over Germany

It's monday 10 july here
if I get on plane fly to america it's like I go back to sunday 9 july
or otherwise you guys live in the past for me

is this considered a time machine ?

I'd go back in time.

id burn that kike in that picture with some rubbing alcohol.

Warn various timeframes that expelling the Jews is only going to lead to revenge later on, and that the child of a man you kill will only grow up to seek revenge for his father.

Kill Hitler, or accept him into Art School

Kill Hitler in WW1 and become the new Hitler. A BETTER HITLER!
I'll even call myself Hitler.

DELET liberum veto

Note:
>half of the diary was writen
By her father! After he found it, with a ball-point pen. To make it the book you get indoctrinated to.

>tl;dr you fap to old man LARPing

try and save this lil qt

Travel back in time to meet Archimedes, teach him how steam engines are done properly, how magnets and electricity work. brown nose the emperor so hard I promise him the whole world. Together we create industrial revolution in ancient Rome and purge all Jews from the world and history. Then teach about half-life, how to get uranium ore, how to make miniature fission reactors and nukes and reveal the power of the sun to all enemies so they worship us as gods.

Even if I could travel back in time, I think such "ideas" for the time would get me killed for witchcraft.

all these slide threads, over here lads!

>[citation needed]

Save the family. Kill the (((Bolsheviks)))

It's like all the pro-nazi shit: he has 100 sources but they are all full of shit.

You know how to do these things? What are you, an engineer?

used goods
Rasputin had sex with her

I go back and end frankfurt school
also, I'd kidnap Jesus and with him, overtake Vatican and rule humanity forever

>What are you, an engineer?

all that information is on the internet, silly.

like you know how magnets and electricity works user

Convince my mom to get an abortion

i'd go back and rape hitler.

I would use it to make a positive difference in the world.

I would go back 50 years or so and invest heavily into stocks that I know will do well. Apple, Microsoft, IBM, anything that will provide a massive return on investment.

Once I have a large sum of money amassed I will work on increasing my influence. I would lobby the government as a proponent of alternative clean energy and invest my entire fortune into nuclear, solar, wind, geothermal, hydrogen, and anything else that competes with the fossil fuel industry. I would do everything imaginable in the political, economic, and public realms to sway the country towards a sustainable future before it's too late.

And of course, some time in 1990 or 1991 when they are filming Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York I would send one of my underlings to the New York Plaza Hotel. Once there they would patiently wait for the right moment to inject a certain retarded real estate fraudsman with several needles full of HIV+ blood.

Stop the Jekyll Island meeting...

>I would use it to make a positive difference in the world.
>patiently wait for the right moment to inject a certain retarded real estate fraudsman with several needles full of HIV+ blood.
Already corrupted at the thought of being rich.

> doesn't get convinced
> gets offended
> remembers your face
> 20 years later, notices it was you
> beats the shit out of you before noticing you're suicidal
> kills herself for being a shit mother

Show the allies how jews treat their granchildren.
How we're all racist and evil despite the great sacrifice they made for people who were different.

They would see Nazi's caricatures of the Jews, realise they are not actually caricatures but accurate depictions, and not a single kike or kike puppet would be capable of convincing anyone to fight against the nazis.

Quiet frankly, the jews weren't worth the lives of our grandparents.

>Internet
>Ancient rome

Oh please, if I was only given 45 seconds in the past I would do it myself without the richness. Money has nothing to do with it. It's the principle of the thing. He deserves AIDS.

go back to before the big bang and take a shit on the singularity so everything in the universe is covered in shit.

t. science expert

Finish Holocaust

Go 300 years ahead and see the situation. If it's not to my liking, go back to 1910 and help NAZIs figure out nuclear mechanics before the allies.

Why would he deserve that? And why would you need a time machine to do that?

Go back and Kill Muhammad

Why not just make sure commies never rise? That would prevent world war 1, the revolution thereafter in Germany, and world war 2.

Taking pictures of the dinosaurs

weird that a nazi-flag-larper wants his hero to not found the nazi party.

Because I hate him. His children are welcome to infect with the HIV once they have their own time machines. That's how the world works. You make enemies, people with time machines give you AIDS. Circle of life and all that.

I need a time machine because the proper time for him to contract HIV is 1991.

If there was a random option, I'd be using that. Just figure I'd reinforce stereotypes around here since there isn't.

according to some visual novel I would get stuck in 75 with some blonde waifu and probably without a memory.

Kill Cromwell
Convince the Kaiser to sit the fuck down
Help dismantle the Shogunate

Take over the Rothschild banking system while still in its' infancy.

I would go back in time and leave a note to my past self: Don't bother

Go back in time, seduce Karl Marx's mother (I don't like violence I don't want to kill anyone) fuck her, impregnate her just before she was supposed to get pregnant with Karl Marx, thus preventing him from ever being born.
Do the same with Friedrich Engels mother = profit.
This would erase communism, hitler would probably not be able to rise to power = make the world a better place

Shove my dingo into Anne Franks crotch pocket.

>>I would use it to make a positive difference in the world.
>>patiently wait for the right moment to inject a certain retarded real estate fraudsman with several needles full of HIV+ blood.
>Already corrupted at the thought of being rich.
>Oh please, if I was only given 45 seconds in the past I would do it myself without the richness. Money has nothing to do with it. It's the principle of the thing. He deserves AIDS.

Kill Karl Mar-
>OP image
Bang her and hang her I guess

Why? What did he actually do that justifies this?
Petty shitposting, but other than that. I can't complain about the policies. The climate issue seems close to your heart, I suggest studying some chemistry, you might change your mind.

Underrated

nice post, made me feel warm

Buy apple stock and live the rest of my life in a mansion on 100 acres of countryside.

wise man

Everything about him repulses me. He's just unfit for existence and has been for quite a while.

My mind isn't going to change with further study. I have a graduate degree on the subject and I spent four years creating and managing mitigation plans for affected species. With a time machine my hope is that people like you will be less influenced by the massive disinformation campaign that plagues our society.

You can only go backwards.

Hope you find the happy someday.

I wish the same for you.

No you wouldn't. You would continue to get more money and work on it until probably 80s or even more in the future. You can't sit there in a mansion and do nothing, it will drive you out.

Kill Mohammed.

He doesn't seem to crave power, just comfort.

If this woman suffered and died so much how are there so many pictures of it

Excessive comfort makes you sick and your brain is certain to tell you that. Point is not power itself, but struggle to achieve it. No struggle, no humanity.

I remember being 13

Go to the future, see what it's like. If i like what i see stay, if i dont, come back and try to prevent whatever happens to cause it

Not untrue. Still you're generalizing. You can both be filthy rich & happy. Just need to make your own struggle, learn new things, have productive hobbies with tangible results etc.

That's good. I'm glad you don't suffer from any sort of memory loss. Kind of a weird thing to be bragging about though.

That's what I meant in my first post, in fact. You don't hear much about those millionaries sitting doing nothing.

>Wants to make the world a better place
>Clean energy
>Invest in solar
Stopped reading there, sweet summer brainlet detected

Never change the past, past the point of the machines creation. You wouldn't want to mess with time without having a reset would you?

It's unfortunate that you think that way.

Go back to the time of Alexander and convince him to march west and exterminate the barbarians while they're still primitive and low threat.
If Persians ever come knocking again, make a peace treaty with them and tell them there's plenty of empty and fertile lands in western Europe to share now.

Yeah it's true for sure. Exactly why lottery winners often fall apart. Do you think those superrich that never can get enough are just doing this as struggle-methadone because they didn't get it, or is something wrong with them right from the beginning?

Thanks bump

Give my life to the Fuhrer for a better world.

Look kid, the resources to create a sinnlge solar panel are
A) Extremely expensive
B) Extremely hard to recycle
C) Sourced from around the world, requiring shipping, fueled by either coal or gas

Solar power is a meme. Wind power is a joke. Hydroelectric and Geothermal work, but only in specific areas. Full investment in Nuclear would yield both a profit and maximum power output.

Now upon reading the rest of your post, it is a shame wanting to kill your standing president in turn technically committing treason, especially if it would be safer and less suspicious if you simply put him out of business before he could rise to the state he is in.

He is your president, please just stand by him, especially compared to the opposition. I myself despise Theresa May, but I stand by her democratic election, even more so when fools such as Corbyn and Sturgeon lie in waiting.

They are such a small minority they probably can be jugded individually. Some are motivated by pure powermongering (Rotschilds?), some just want to help people (Hoover, Ford), some just want to watch the world burn (Soros). But acquisition of monetary power never stops for them. I don't think these people are anyhow different from others in their subconscious motivation, that is: struggle and improve or be left behind and perish. The moment a man gives up on his struggle, he dies as a human being - perfect example would be bums that are content with it.

Go back and stop the Nazis!

(From launching operation barbarosa and changing from attacking RAF to civilian targets in the battle of Britain)

Yes, I'm aware of that. So let's address your points.

A) That's why I would invest in them early on. One of the reasons they are expensive on the producer end is that research has been hindered by competition and direct interference from conservatives and the fossil fuel industry. In terms of progress the technology is still infantile compared to alternatives. That is why, with a time machine, I would begin serious research into solar power decades before it began in this timeline.

B) Don't pretend like you care. For the longevity a solar panel has the components are not a huge recycling concern. This would also be addressed with further investment in the past.

C) Still better than coal and oil, and would be addressed with investment in the past using a time machine. Remember we are talking about starting the industry knowing what went wrong with this timeline's solar industry. Your petty issues with solar in this timeline are irrelevant.

Have sex with eve while adam watched.

Well but also little players often can't get their mouths full. I wonder sometimes, if these people are like that because they're rich, or if they're rich because they are like that. Once you reach a certain level, there's no way to do it and have empathy. What you earn (and don't need), somebody suffers for. I def. consider that they are born that way.

>Buying stocks

You realize its a speculative market? Buying loads of stocks over time will create a trend that could alter history, and buying them all at once could crash the business.

If you want money you need to buy lottery tickets after you've built the time machine so you don't change history.

Why spend effort on R&D in underdelevoped technology, when others can be done right, now?

Coal sustainably from bamboo & hemp, huge condensators on facilities, volatile byproducts go to the chemical industries, solid gunk goes in construction. If you're worried about CO2, either bound with Calcium hydroxide, or just sold to commercial greenhouses.

samefag, brain fart
*developed

Personally, I think it is their attitude that enables such wealth. You know why the Jews are so overrepresented in the "1%"? You do. They are raised like that. They have no mercy for the goyim and they couldn't care less about de-facto robbing people, because it's not their people.

Good and evil are very subjective things, you know. For a jew, he who gets rich off the poor goys is, by jewish standards, a good man. Poor one is he who helps gentiles, that makes him a traitor to their tribe, yet friend to those whom renegate helps. See pic, democracies are genuine good for them, not necessacrily for those it is imposed upon.

tldr never let jews in as they will have no mercy, 'own' rich class is still mostly traitors, but still much better than completely hostile strangers

Make the Holocaust a reality.

Go back to 1914 and tell the European leaders that if they start shit, Africa will colonise Europe in 100 years.

Get the Nazis to not start any wars until they had a couple of Generations brought up properly. Get them to FOCUS on taking out the UK FIRST AND FOREMOST. Give them nukes, at least tell them. and radar, and jets, and microchips.

>You can only go backwards.

meaning you cannot come back.

You would only be able to buy one lottery ticket. Every number after you interfere with the lottery system in any way will certainly be different.

Stocks will not likely change across the board. Even if I invest in apply, Microsoft, and Amazon and only one of those succeeds due to timeline changes I would still make enough money to invest in safe slow-growing stocks across the board and be able to perpetually invest the income into a better future.

Because coal sustainability is an oxymoron. There is no sustainable future that involves coal as a main source of energy production. If I used a time machine to go back and progress the coal industry in any way it would only create competition for better options like nuclear and literally anything else. You can't help "clean" coal without also helping the profit-driven polluting side of the industry. It's better to just leave the whole thing on the side of the road to die.

This

>Implying gold lined cables will ever be cheap in the modern era
>Implying that making new materials will ever be cheap enough to mass produce within ones own lifetime
>Literally believing in a conspiracy that conservatives have globally grouped up and put a bloc on the creation of new products
>Implying competition is bad on a marketplace and within engineering
>Implying that the 4 years of projected value outweigh the 12 years of recovering for its own costs
>Implying solar panels do not require the use of fossil fuels to create the sub materials and generate the power for the component creating machines
>Implying that the millions of redundant, unusable, used solar panels will not be more of a burden on the planet than not having millions of redundant, unusable, used solar panels
>Implying I care about the environment to such and extent I would actively ignore science
>Openly stating the longevity a solar panel has the components are not a huge recycling concern
>Implying you can recycle crystalline silicon
>Implying that simply throwing money/'investing' at something that is scientifically fundamentally impossible will somehow make it possible
>Implying that coal and oil are better than solar
>Implying that the second and third most stable (Nuclear), third and fourth most reliable (Hydroelectric, then Nuclear) forms of power are inferior to a method which by nature is only active for 50% of the day
>Implying you have a single fucking shred of a idea of what you are on about

To top it all off
>Knowingly investing in a shit form of power when nuclear energy is undoubtedly the best form of power creation

As I said, sweet summer brainlet. No idea about engineering or material physics. I'm just gonna go ahead and imply that you believe in SOLAR FREAKIN ROADWAYS huh?

>Go back in time to teach the ancients modern knowledge
>They think you are some kind of an alien and kill you

Also, you would have to know greek and latin

>prehistoric era Africa
>at the point of impact of the meteor, as the energy shockwave reaches the time machine, travel forward to modern day Africa
>energy travels with me and is unleashed
I have solved the hunger crisis

>Go back in time to the end of WWII
>Tell Chrurchill that I am from the future and operation unthinkable must happen for whatever reason
>Watch the whole of Europe befome communist

actually go back to 1840 start a gun factory in Georgia. few months before the civil war. start making bolt action magazine fed rifles (stuff that can use black powder) arm and lead my own division at the start of the civil war . Crush the union army , burn Washington, kill Lincoln . Invent secret radio so main force units could coordinate .

I'd help the good guys win the war.

I would travel forward in time, find the lottery numbers for the biggest unclaimed rollover, and use the information to actually win, securing a life of relatively little hardship for me and my family.
I would then find out how everyone in my immediate family/ social circle dies including myself, so I can accept this and be able to say my goodbyes to them before the event, before succumbing to my own destiny as a calm and enlightened person with no worldly worries
Then leave it be. Forever. Or maybe I would have some weird inheritance thing where my kids grand kids have to go on a treasure hunt or some shit for the time machine