Ameritards will defend ivanka being there

>Ameritards will defend ivanka being there

I can't even defend Merkel being there

>ywn have a threesome with Ivanka and Angela

correct

both shouldnt be there

She'll run in 2020 or 2024.
For the democrats.
Trump took over the republicans as they were dying.
Ivanka will take over the democrats as they are dying.
SCREENCAP THIS

>women in politics

stop

fpbp

>women in the workplace at all

it's just a bad idea all around

Why not.
She will be 1st woman president in 2024.

Women run g20 and pretend that anything important happens there. That's the joke. Trump sends ivanka to do shit that doesn't matter or affect anything.

they make good house keepers for hotels and stuff.

>Trump sends ivanka to do shit that doesn't matter or affect anything.

He's actually being very clever to drag her into everything as his female ambassador. Trump is an oddity in that he's clearly sexist, as in the grabbing pussy recording, but he put women into powerful positions in his organizations all along, well before you heard all the glass ceiling crap.

And I suspect that her beauty plays a role. Trump adores beautiful women and knows that most men do as well.

Imagine if Merkel had a son that she dragged around with her.

>clearly he's a sexist
>he once tried to perform full penetration on a woman and didn't even apologize for it

Trump had to meet up in private with someone, he sent his female daughter instead

No media will 100% shit on him for doing that, because of a narrative.

He can talk his business in peace.

would be the stupidest thing she could do

Looks like her new religion started to affect her looks. Enjewment goes on.

Please no. She's way too whiny about MUH WOMENS RIGHTS, MUH WAGE GAP, etc. I'd prefer his jew son desu.
Also, checked.

merkel btfo

Chances are she's the smartest person in there, Trump included.

nope, what i will do is sprinkle some rosemary and hide this bait

This. I can understand that he doesn't want to sit next to her.

she really won't. she is not her father and can't pull the shit he does off in any aspect. Leadership is more than money you need to make people want to follow you and she doesn't have that trait.

No I won't.

Are you against women's rights? Do you think they shouldn't be allowed to let someone grab them by the pussy?

Disgusting.

>she doesn't have that trait.

and that's why she's perfect: intelligent and beautiful, says all the right things, but she's not a bitch and she acts like a traditional woman more or less.

the left has to stay quiet and the right can point to her as an example of women's empowerment. She's one of the few aspects of Trump's administration that has no downside.

shut up flag larper.

Ivanka getting in the door like hillary did

Ivanka looks like a Star Trek queen

what the fuck did you call me you little faggot?

Ill have you know I've sucked more dicks than you even have.

hmmmm...the similarity is uncanny. Are we sure the cia doesn't have hundreds of their agents running around withing the general populace?

Provided they both learn a great deal about policking and leadership over the next years, I wouldn't be against Ivanka and Jared running for President in 2024 or better yet 2028. By then the old guard of the DNC will have died off, and it will likely be in no shape to #resist them. I'd like to see the rise of The New Democrats, provided it's championed by someone relatively competent.

she would literally need the position to be delivered by a golden carriage to her by her father and everything in the world to be going right to win

If you're referring to the other posts that say she should run for president, then yeah, that's a total impossibility.

I'm just saying that she is a valuable asset and Trump is exploiting that value with skill. As long as she stays clean and scandal-free, she's priceless.

But careerwise, I'd say she will stick to selling over-priced garbage.

>announce a deal fighting cyber crime together with russia on friday
>fly home on saturday
>your political allies tell you straight in the face you are fucking retarded on sunday
>break the deal on monday

at this point ivanka would make a better president than her father.

>Europeans can't defend Merkel being there

>Liberal jewess
>no downsides

she's being groomed for potus. it's obvious you moronic fuck knuckle

she'll go senate first.

But you can start a healthy family on the hungarian country side and teach your children about your culture and traditions and to be proud of their hungarian blood.
Which is nice I guess

fpbp

Tbh normies don't think that this is a bad thing. They like his "fuck you" attitude.