>And the world will be as one

Damn.... lennon was #woek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>posting lennon lyrics
kys plebbit faggot sage

Damn lol bro... Why can't you see that borders are just lines on a map? Seriously. Why do you take so much stock in fucking drawings?

>imagine if he was being sarcastic
Lennen was a deep chess kind of guy

are these the gayest lyrics ever written?

>133091255
>133091465
some of the worst bait I've ever seen. 0/10 meet me after class.

Woman is the nigger of the world is even gayer

So glad this guy died, one less degenerate hippy.

because you insist on taxing us

Retards on Sup Forums don't even fucking understand the lyrics, lmao, why am I not surprised.

Heask you to imagine a worse world, without borders, religion etc.The key phrase is 'nothing to die for' as it means the world would be left in such a shitty state that, well, there'd be nothing worth dying for anymore. How awful is that?
He asks you to imagine all of this to make you realize what's truly important - family, god, country, tradition. Lennon was one of the greatests heroes of 20th century right wing.

Who does the manual labor in this hippie world ? I presume it's classless too ?

no thats definitely not what they are about and he didn't even write them. this is one of the earliest globalist shill songs in rock music history.

>imagine no possessions
>multi-millionaire living in one of the most expensive buildings in New York.

Pick one

>Nothing to kill or die for
Imagine life without any meaning or any goals.

You aren't truly alive until you find something worth dying for bud. Sitting around a campfire and singing kumbia while won't solve any if the world's problems

Give up everything you have to the state, maybe we'll talk. Until then please work on the social parasite that is minorities. For centuries white men have conquered, stereotypes exist for a reason.
> but muh feminism
Women are 50% of the population no excuse.
> but muh colonialism
How is that a bad thing you savages? Still they we here as long as you were, what's their excuse?
Honestly you people are all the same. Until you realise who you can't criticize, you will never know who rules you. White males are an easy target now, think, maybe that's a ploy? Try saying something about the Jews. Liberal leftists see sub tier mentality, especially those that worship the Beatles. You're the scum of the enlightened earth, murder yourself my man.

Seconded. Was a commie. Unfortunately, most people in entertainment are, ironically. Rich because of capitalism but hate the system that feeds them.

Oh well, fame obviously doesn't increase intelligence.

Borders dont separate men.
Borders let them coexist.

Fucking hymn to globalism that rapes my ears. This student room wolly thinking is one of the main reasons we are in this mess. Absolute cancer of the highest order.

MARK CHAPMAN DID NOTHING WRONG

BASED MARK DO IT AGAIN

Q) What would it take to reunite the beatles?
A) Two bullets.

Btw I was banned yesterday modcat, do it again you nigger fagget. I promise non stoo nigger hate threads longer than you will remain a fucking janitor you commie fuck. Better dead than red

its hard to blame people from that era for being retards. the beatles were bought and paid for the moment they arrived in the us and were part of the CIAs experiment with hallucinogens and mk ultra shit which spread to the public and created the hippie culture. people didn't really know shit back then except what was fed to them.

I'm from the same place in England as John Lennon and seriously fuck him. Great songwriter and all but Imagine is such a cuck song. It's a song that's anti-nationalism (pic related), basically an open boarders song, Good in theory in a liberal retard world but in reality third world migrants come flooding in raping, murdering and destroying everything while being dependent on big government.
Thanks John. Ye cunt.

If 2017 is any indication how "peace" looks like, John Lennon can go fuck himself.

bro ... man ... I mean ... *takes bong hit* ... just image *coughs multiple times* no borders n shieeet

Mods are fucked keep an eye on threads like these Sup Forums

>imagine all the people living life in peace
>now ayo just hol up lemme beat my chang wife and play sadistic mind games with my son

So, borders n shit was what killed him?

>Imagine only white countries
>It isn't hard to do
>And no religion too
>Imagine all the white people
>Living life in peace
>You may say that I'm a dreamer
>But I'm not the only one
>I hope someday you'll joun us

Wasn't Brian Epstein a faggot jew?

It is retarded now. But It was a different time senpai. This was before the hippies even, and at the worst point of Vietnam

>And no religion too
>Imagine all the people
>Living life in peace
And what if I don't?

Lennon was a Satanist and faggot. Yoko Ono is a transgender man.

>imagine
I stopped believing in fantasies when I grew up.

>And the world will live as one

Illuminati new world order confirmation here folks

That's a christian world

I suggest watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4

This britnigger is why we have shitskin flood

you're not wrong.

>imagine no faggot hippies

Pretty much sums up this song and the true shithole hell on earth that communists want.

(((shapiro))) does a pretty good job tearing this song apart

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w

imagine what a fucking boring world that would be. no competition so no progress, no purpose in life, just singing kumbaya and having mindless pleasures all day. it makes me sick

That's why such society would never exist. Fun of killing hippies alone guarantees that.

>just singing kumbaya and having mindless pleasures all day. it makes me sick

Never ends up like that though. It ends up more along the lines of khmer rouge or maos red guard. Lennon was such a mong.

so, imagine if we were animals?

Marxism.
>fences are just lines on a grass

>imagine all that goy
>meanwhile I sit in my apartment in the Dakota and drive a Rolls-Royce

imagine instead of all that faggot pseudo-marxist hippie bullshit john lennon was armed with a gun
he would would not be in the land of the fucked but still pretty funny he got shot dead