Why do you retards adore this asshole? He single handedly ruined Europe and forever tainted European nationalism...

Why do you retards adore this asshole? He single handedly ruined Europe and forever tainted European nationalism. His failed ideology is spouted here like gospel, it's pretty sad. Do you guys just have an inferiority complex like he did too or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ai7mtNzm_T0
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c
youtube.com/watch?v=-XssZGz3JQs
youtube.com/watch?v=79lqq4wwmsI
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1k4mWP9qs
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0
youtube.com/watch?v=tCISTzHnZNs
youtube.com/watch?v=AnBZ4UToLwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he was a dreamer, you idiot. He fought the Jew and was so close to winning. He lost in the end but he showed us one thing: that dreams can be achievable. He dreamed of Germany's rise to power and he achieved it, he dreamed of the end of poverty and he achieved it, he dreamed of a White utopia and he damn well achieved it. Failed ideology, pah. Nonsense. All of his dreams were undone by the Jude and they will pay dearly for it in time.

Euro nationalism was dying and losing to communism in the political field. He revived and focused the feelings of the masses into a political party and gave millions a voice. Now kys for making me reply and spoon feed you obvious shit.

He was a loser.

>people unironically believe this

Hahaha oh wow

Hitler was a Manlet junkie who didn't listen to his generals and believed himself to be the smartest guy in the Tom. If he didn't chimp out and invade Poland Germany would probably be a modern day superpower but he couldn't help himself. Why do you worship failed dictators?

There's ways to revive nationalism outside of using a flawed ideology that promotes genocide. Don't worry you'll grow out of your edgy phase sooner or later

His ideology was flawed. He rejected the superiority of whites for some stupid aryan dream. Insane ravings of germans being iranian shitskins, slavs inferior, french inferior, Islam is great, japs aren't subhuman. All these retarded ideas not grounded in reality. He wasn't a dreamer. He was a retard.

>failed dictators
You fool, you can't refute the fact that he turned Germany from a debt ridden degenerate mess into a superpower that challenged Jewish hegemony over the world for arguably the first time since the time of Rome. You can't refute the fact that his dreams were made reality. Instead you decide to attack him on a personal level calling him a "Manlet junkie" whatever that means, completely ignoring his achievements.

most hitler support is ironic shitposting or young people that don't understand ironic shitposting and actually start believing it.

hitler had some good ideas, and a lot of disinformation surrounds the second world war. but overall hitler was a faggot and a puppet who played his part for his masters

because he was right
youtube.com/watch?v=ai7mtNzm_T0
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c
youtube.com/watch?v=-XssZGz3JQs
youtube.com/watch?v=79lqq4wwmsI
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1k4mWP9qs
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0
youtube.com/watch?v=tCISTzHnZNs
youtube.com/watch?v=AnBZ4UToLwQ

>slavs inferior, french inferior
Despite the fact that he had French soldiers serving in the SS Charlemagne unit and even Russian White Army soldiers fighting for him too. He liked Islam because he saw Christianity as a bit soft and believed if Europe was Islamic, the Germanic peoples would have taken over the planet and secured White hegemony globally over Jewish tyranny. Still can't refute that the nation he made was a White Utopia and that he slapped the Jew across the face and said "we aren't taking this anymore".

Hitler tried to save the world. He warned us. How many have listened?

No, Jews, Frenchies and Anglos ruined the Europe. He tried to save it. You seriously blame him for trying to stop the plague and fighting back?

No one is gunna watch your edgy Hitler videos. I don't get why you worship a guy who destroyed your own country

>destroyed your own country
You either stupid or a shill/kike. You've been given the tools required to expand your knowledge.

I blame him for chimping out at his fellow Europeans instead of uniting Europe for one common cause.

at least my people were 12 years free

The left can not meme.

Nah he was German supremacist. In his retarded utopia there were superior Germanics who were somehow 'aryan' and everyone else was subhuman. And that's just wrong and retarded.

He was a homeless orphan who saw the horrors of our world and had a solution to fix it. His passion led him from the bottom to one of the most powerful men in the world. He changed his country from an impoverished hellhole to THE world superpower overnight. What's there not to love?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill or a kike

I know it's hard for you tiny brain to handle but people there actually people who don't buy into your failed ideology and shitty propaganda

Same could be said about why you Turkish rape babies worship Muslims who raped and killed your ancestors and destroyed your country.

>He single handedly ruined Europe
Jews have been doing that since the dawn of time

>and forever tainted European nationalism.
Jews did that after WW2

Hitler (PBUH) applied a solution that worked, and the Jews did everything in their power to stop him and tell the goyim to never try it again.
You're one of the goyim buying their shit like the mouthbreathing retard you are, zero reflection.

And at what cost? Turning your people into a shamed and self hating nation? It was not worth the consequences bro

Hitler never promoted genocide, just physical removal/relocation from German society. Overzelous nazi officers came up with camps that were initially used for political prisoners/traitors. The deaths were results of malnutrition/overwork and typhus.

Don't worry, you will never not be a retard.

>Turkish rape babies

You're thinking of Serbs lil bro.

t. Ottomized serb

Hitler was the one shot at stopping the Jews. Blame Britain for him failing, not Hitler.

>everyone who disagrees with Hitler is a mouth breathing retard

Nice argument there bud, I'm against globalism as anyone else but even I see how Hitler's ideology was not worth the long term destruction it brought. He couldn't help himself and chimped out on his European brothers, instead of uniting Europe he divided it and made nationalism a dirty word. The justification for the media painting nationalism as a dirty word was directly because of Hitler himself

>The deaths were results of malnutrition/overwork and typhus.

So the deaths caused by shooting were the result of bullet penetrating vital parts of the body. Fuck those evil bullets, work, typhus and famine. Fucking genocidal killers.

>He single handedly ruined Europe and forever tainted European nationalism.

Do you believe in false history? Or are (((you))) trying to preach false history?

I'm a native Bosnian but whatever helps justify your failed ideology I guess. And good job buying wholesale into the ideology your forefathers died fighting you absolute cuck

So your solution is for Germany to stay a vassal state to Jews and bend knee to Britain by not acquiring strength to rival their empire. Good answer dumb duck, literally nothing changes in this scenario.

>instead of uniting Europe he divided it
you mean between European states and Jew run Britain and Jew run Russia?

k

Don't take Hitler's name in vain, roach.

Hitler could've channeled his ideology solely into making Germany the greatest country ever. But he couldn't help himself and chimped out against his European brothers instead of uniting them.

I never asked them to fight it, most Americans liked the 3rd Reich before Britain declared war on them.

>Because he was a dreamer

he was a retard.

literally everybody who worships this fucking failire of a man deserves to be shot.

You rate people by what they did, not what they "dreamed" to do, you fucking autist.

in fact, if germany was nuked instead of japan in WW2 im pretty sure europe would be a paradise by now.

fuck hitler, fuck the germans, and fuck you.

No my answer would've been for Hitler to channel his energy into the German people and making Germany the best it can be instead of chimping out against his European brothers.

>You either stupid or a shill/kike.

get cancer you fucking dumbo.

>hhuururrr durrrr kike shilllllll

fuck off.

Hitler did make the greatest nation, for the short time it was such. It was Britain who condemned 60 million Europeans to death to stop them from staying strong or getting stronger.

lol kike

Have a nice sage nigger
Go read a history book

>It's all the Joos

Life must be so easy when you view everything so simplistically

See
Hitler never wanted war with Europe. He viewed the British more as brothers than they viewed Germans.

Why are you on a Bosnian VPN is the real question.

>Hitler did the first extrajudicial killings of civilians in the history of the universe

End yourself

>I must slither between walls and be factually wrong
Life must be fucking horrible being a t*rkroach

>be hitler/germans
>have a rat problem in your house
>burn the entire house down
>in fact, burn all your neighbours' houses down, because you think they have rats somewhere in the basement
>if they refuse to let you burn their house down, they're a rat colaborator, and need to be killed even harder than the rats

>Hitler never wanted war

This BS needs to stop. Is that why he broke every pact he signed? Because he wanted to avoid war? This Hitler just wanted peace BS is nonsense.

It is pretty simple, it's about economic control, Germans were a threat to the economic hegemony that Jew's had over major nations, especially Britain. Now they use US as their military wing.

I'm on vacation leaf

>be a jew
>hide flag under celtic cross

Why do you keep accusing Hitler of not uniting with his 'hwhite brothers' as if every other 'white' country was perfect united and not causing trouble? Why do you act as if Britain and France and Poland and the USSR and all the other European countries were paragons of virtue who only wanted peace and love with their 'European Brothers' but meanie Hitler had to ruin their noble intentions? And why oh why do you apply our ethics and morals to the early 20th Century? Was France looking out for it's 'white brothers' or purposefully injecting niggers into the Rhineland to terrorize German women'? Was America also looking out for the interests of their 'white brothers' in Europe or looking to undermine their empires at every corner to secure their own hegemony over Earth'? Why do you judge Hitler by our specific modern standards? And if you do, why aren't the other 'white countries' as equally culpable for the disaster that befell nationalism?

Sure thing friend.

I'm just calling you out on your overly simplistic world view. No need to spaz out friend

If he wanted war he wouldn't have repeatedly offered peace. If Britain wanted to protect Poland they wouldn't have left it to USSR.

larping for hitler is the worst form of cuckoldry imaginable

watching your mother get fucked by 10 niggers would be less cucky than larping for nazis.

trips don't lie this user is a Jewish devil

Unmask yourself

>I'm just calling you out on your overly simplistic world view

>gets proven wrong
>wow i mean thats just so simplistic didnt u watch history channel docus?
t*rks get out

>got a fuckton of krauts killed

>got some kikes killed

whats not to love there

Nuke Germany? How many other countries in Europe would be annihilated if Germany, a central European country, was hit by a nuclear bomb? How many of your 'based Poles' would be affected by the aftermath of a nuclear bomb in Berlin? This is why white supremacists and neo nazis are retards who deserve to be shot on sight.

Fuck white supremacists, fuck CIA funded neo nazis and fuck you cunt!

>dying so Europe can be flooded by Africans is less cucked than fighting for a unified German ethnostate
You Jew's are literally LAPPing as Sup Forums users saying we're LARPing

hungry Shlomo?

>Unmask yourself

go fuck yourself

>oh shit, i cant see what country he's from, i cant derail the thread into country bashing!! reeeee!!!!!

He invaded poland because they were killing all the germans on the land given to poland in WWI on signing treaty of versille

>tfw you didnt die for the Führer

Haha probably an Israeli flag

>Hitler dindu nuffin. If the prisoners didn't work too much, ate more and stayed healthy they wouldn't have died.

End yourself first.

I don't think those other countries were perfect, far from it. Hitler was in the right when he chose not to comply with the sanctions against his country imposed after WW1 as he resorted pride in the German people. If he would've stopped there then he would be remembered as one of the greatest men ever. However, he needlessly chose to wage war with the rest of Europe even though every other country was fatigued by war after WW1. He chose to chimp out and wage war, it was not out of necessity but out of spiteful pride.

Kek, admitting that using your national flag would automatically delegitimise anything your little bugmen hands type out is enough for me.
I'm sorry for you.

>How many other countries in Europe would be annihilated if Germany, a central European country, was hit by a nuclear bomb?

none, the WW2 a-bombs were tiny, you uneducated nigger.
literally bomb berlin and some other big cities, and thats it. the rest get moved to africa or some shit, i dont care.

point is, no germany=== paradise.

He wasn't done with reunification. He just wanted Prussia. Britain declared war, not Hitler, and they showed how little it was about Poland when the war was done.

Hitler was a brave and honorable man.

You don't win debates by insulting friend. I called out your simplistic view of European nations and you respond with vitriol. I'm more than happy to listen why you think this way if you can provide the proper evidence

Also the fact you feel you have to "win" a debate really shows your immaturity. Adults have discussions, no one has to win anything

Hitler could've had an ethnostate without chimping out on the rest of Europe

>point is, no germany=== paradise.
And this is why I'm happy you larpers will never get into any position of power nor do you will ammas any capital to change things.
You will just continue being irrelevant and bitch like the little nigger you are on a french bagpipe composer forum while I spread my German seed and contribute to the preservation of Germany, its politics and its people.

Stay Arschmad.

You're not even having a debate when you are asserting falsehoods as your evidence. You can't seem to grip that Britain started WW2, not Germany.

What you say and what you do are two different things. If he really wanted peace he wouldn't have broke all those pacts he signed.

Yes it was. Better to die a free man than live life as a Jewish slave.

What's the point of posting dead people when there's 1.5x to 2x the amount of dead commies and Jewpuppets to be posted?
Unmask yourself, 'White Supremacist'.

You didn't start a debate, you're just rambling incoherently about tired out talking points from 2012 Sup Forums
You're wrong, and worst of all, you're a t*rk.

He didn't start WW2, he didn't chimp out on Europe.

>while I spread my German seed
You mean Russian surely.

But he could've stopped there, the rest of the world would've tolerated it. It's when he started committing random land grabs that the chimp out became out of control

Needlessly chose to wage war? Needlessly? If my family had been left stranded in a neighboring country with a hostile population who then begins acts of sporadic violence against them for which I try to resolve by diplomacy only to have my overtures of goodwill rejected because they are too arrogant because they think they are invincible with their big friends, then don't I have the moral necessity to end such injustices? And again, why weren't the Poles looking out for their 'white brothers' the Germans? You make it sound like everyone did their utmost to be best friends with Germany but spiteful, maniacal Germany had to ruin the peace on our perfect 'united' continent. If there was abuse against, say, the Polish population in German Upper Silesia would Poland not have the right to intervene on their behalf?

He could've stopped at Poland but he couldn't help himself

>(((white supremacists)))