Croatian coast right now

Someone told niggers Croatia is a white pussy paradise and they flooded it. Americans control your niggers, you fucking subhumans.

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
returnofkings.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aL80LbssDVc
youtube.com/watch?v=m8OBCH2zea0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those dont look like boat migrants from africa, are those tourists?

>Someone
I wonder (((who)))?

That turk subhuman rooshv

Control them yourself if they're on your land.

They come from your subhuman country too

Roosh isn't Turk you retard he's Armenia and Iranian and in his newer stuff he's often telling westerners not to go to places of southern and Eastern Europe to bang

Kek saviors of the white race? You guys will do anything for shekels you europoors. I'm on holiday in a French resort and there are no niggers to be seen they all flock to Croatia, Thailand, etc.

well understandably niggers can't afford french resorts, the worst you'll see is oil arabs

Let me guess this is on Zrce right?
That degenerate hole deserves to be nuked

>Zrce
That's a ghetto. And it was built for that poupose.

Millions of niggers are reading this shit

WE DO NOT WANT NIGGERS

>Novalja
>Zrce

Oh so they are partying on a gay island?
Who cares.

>I'M NOT TURK I'M ARMENIAN REEEE

What's the difference?

man i saw niggers in opatija and rijeka when i went out last weekend. they were niggering around looking all gangsta n shiet. good thing most women ignored them.

THESE MOTHER FUCKERS DESTROY EVERYTHING!YOU DON'T THINK WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTROL THESE MOTHER FUCKERS!?AHHHHHHHHHH

niggers in Thailand? what are you talking about

>not to go to places of southern and Eastern Europe to bang
why not?

>man i saw niggers in opatija and rijeka when i went out last weekend. they were niggering around looking all gangsta n shiet. good thing most women ignored them.

Those nigs have been here for few months now. I heard they are from US army and their ship is being repaired in port of Rijeka.
During the day you can find them wandering aimlessly in Tower center shopping mall.

Not true but whatever gets you through the night

rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html

I want to KILL

Can't wait for some Šime to snap one of this days and use his weapon from the balkan wars to make a statement in Zrče hahahah

What exactly is not true?

whitey BTFO! How can pale skins even compete?!

WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTT

zrće is the biggest sausage fest in fucking croatia
if you want to get some pussy, don't go there

oops, I meant to reply to this:

you must breed with my bulls hrvatska

That women ignore them
Some of them put up fronts so the people around her won't think she's a slut
But that doesn't mean they're not curious about getting their pussy BTFO

The ones that don't disguise their feelings to keep guys like you from getting mad, they will let themselves get seduced. Especially when it's socially acceptable ie: events and what-not

>They go to Zrče.
>No women anywhere, just a bunch of black dudes who got tricked to pay for the overly expensive tickets and rooms.

Enjoy your sausage party Tyrone.

That's how it goes with these subhumans

If they are not beaten to death the minute they start coming, they get cockier and come in bigger groups every year

In 10 years your country is fucking AFRICAN

>BLACKED
>not SERBED
Koji kurac

lol i WISH those were ours.

grrrrrr

it just didn't seem to me that women showed much interest. they weren't too tall and handsome. one was kinda chubby. women in croatia love tall men. maybe they scored, i didn't spy on them all night. i just glanced at them a few times and continued on with my business.

You can blame
Your cuck government especially with all its pro refugee shit
I'm Italian not an Arab reeeeeeee
they don't want degenerate western culture destroying these lands and mungrel Americans/Canadians/Australians race mixing with whites

Also wtf is cat furniture

Croatia is a German holiday hotspot. No wonder they want to experience a bit more diversity.

100% this

First thing I asked my waifu when I came to Croatia is a quick rundown about Zrce Beach:
- a really big and expensive sausage fest.
Now apparently all black and moist. hahahahhahaha, enjoy your slaveboats, subhumans

>they don't want degenerate western culture destroying these lands and mungrel Americans/Canadians/Australians race mixing with whites
Hmm, Roosh has changed.

atleast hey have money

Why the fuck do italians come here
fucking subhuman shits
i'd rather take gypsies over them

Vlade Divacs over here says they're american sailors who docked there to make repairs

They're probably from the ship that got destroyed by the filipino fishing boat. These poor fellows don't know about the reputation the US Navy has when they get on land

They better stock up on penicillin and never fuck raw ever again. That place will be a bio hazardous quarantine zone after they leave

a lot of their coast is filthy and they aren't able to do shit

I'm going on holiday to Croatia next week this wasn't in the brochure you bastards

Yes he changed a lot and he created this website back in 2012
A lot of Sup Forums approved stuff here
returnofkings.com/

>In 10 years your country is fucking AFRICAN

too late

nigger this is only 1 fucking beach
literally the biggest sausage fest you can find
DO NOT go to Zrće, if you want to avoid niggers and spics
No wonder they want to take our coast

she is american

If Africans looked like that, it wouldn't be too bad senpai

Kek, imagine all them nigs on euro party drugs.

Id get out of there as quick as I could as a chick.

Let me guess, you're going to get wasted, hoping to fuck some tourist sluts and get wasted again?

Wow, so even eastern Europe isn't safe from America...

I can't wait for the eruption of the volcano in burger land to clean the earth form these degenerates

So what is the chance that the slavs will best them?

Miss Croatia is the result of a Croatian father getting cucked into his daughter birthing a black man's son in Croatia

Nipland and Gookland should be higher, Split is filled with those little hobbits

Your problem now. Enjoy. Can't complain or you're racist! :^)

Was in Zagreb's airport a couple of weeks ago. I was surprised to see more niggers and asian shitskins (like poo in loos but more asian in facial structure) than in Nice airport

>asian shitskins (like poo in loos but more asian in facial structure)
Like, Central Asians or something? That's weird.

Well yeah fuck tourist sluts hopefully but the whole get stupidly wasted thing doesn't appeal, I'm not some English twat with fake tan and a bad tribal tattoo

and we should worry about used up sluts getting black because why exactly?

Dude those guys will leave a batch of their kids behind, in other words: buns in the oven. That city will have future serbian/croat/whatever black citizens from that point on.

These things happen, sometimes they take them back to the US. Most of time they don't

yea, very brown skinned but chink looking people

yeah we're getting shit tons of chinks lately

Imagine the smell :x

Sweat, cheap liquor, coco butter and weed.

yuck.

damn

Control your women faggot.

They are taking both buns and ovens with them. They don't fuck local girls, tgere is no locals, male or female where there are british tourists. And even if there were any, foreign women are far easier to fuck than local girls. British and strayan especially

Literally this

This, nigger blood is the last thing you want entering your people's

and then the whole countryside knows who to avoid, trust me noone wants to marry a slut, let alone a slut with a brown kid

Looks like fucking AFRICA

>Someone told niggers Croatia is a white pussy paradise and they flooded it.
Yeah dude her name was Angela Merkel

>No white women on sight

zrće is a shithole, the fact that the turds are black thist year doesnt make it smells any worse than it already does.

Her damage is done , that kid will want to grow up and have kids himself. Spreading out the n*gger blood into all future croatians

larping

Underrated.

>They are taking both buns and ovens with them.

You see the glass as half full. Unfortunately it doesn't work out that way. It's their habit to abandon kids, it's what many of them grew up seeing

Yes there are some who wife up but the chances are relatively slim

Never been there.
My gf uncle is building a summer house in split.
He bought property there when he was very young and never did something with it.
Now I get a freely useable summerhouse at the nice coastline in europe. yay me!

Important question, how is the weed situation in Split and surrounding areas. Or do I have to pull the same shit I pulled in Hungary and smuggle a few grams in my socks through an airport.

nice job hiding your flag OP

>implying negroids in the USA are smart enough to even name 2 european countries

>implying negroids have ever heard of croatia (nigga is that for salad?)

>implying those arent north africans
>implying france/germany/sweden didnt offer them refuge (even though they are economic migrants

you are a fool

there's shit tons of drugs on the seaside cities
very easy to find IMO
youtube.com/watch?v=aL80LbssDVc

Split is the drug capital of croatia. very easy to score. Zadar second place imo

you dont se gypsies mingle with croatians do you? and if you do nothing of worth is lost, lowlife attracts lowlife

what the fuck

Don't forget all the chink women who come to get bleached.
If you live in Split you can make a living of selling them white sausage (I'm serious).

yes.

Brtis

Absolutely lovely. Thanks for the info. How does one go about aquiring them? And who shouldnt I talk to, gypsys of course but who else.

>Kiša metaka
Zna čovik šta valja

>tfw from slavonia
but i see a good portion of chinks when i go to Zagreb

dont talk to gypsys unless you want to buy local seasoning you can pluck next to a highway, it gives you a very nice blacklung though

No gypsies in split, except beggers. Look for skinny tatooed guys, they'll get you some. You'll probably overpaid it though

Those are just croatians, a bunch of shitskins

Remember the times when your worst tourists were Slovenians?

How much do you miss those times? Be honest.

I can't be the only croat here that goes on youtube every summer -> filter by upload date -> zrce,novalja and laughs at those miserable sheep worms?

tako je jebate
youtube.com/watch?v=m8OBCH2zea0

If these are American niggers, bring them here!
I guarantee 100%, we'll send them back in bodybags.
American pussy ass bitch niggers are so pampered and soft thanks to 8 years of Obama, they don't even know how to defend themselves.

Is the island Cres save?