Where are you at?

Where are you at?

Read the compass. That's not the same one.

Bottom left.

It's about the same.

I'm left libertarian and it irks me when people say antifa are left wing anarchists. Anarchists don't loot, you become the very reason for state authority in the first place.

But yes the left libertarian way is charity or "letting other people use your stuff."

Objectively bottom right is the best one

Top right, obviously.

you are retarded

But how is it letting them using "your stuff" when left wing means a lack of private property?

A right winger has the choice between defending their property and letting people use it, you aren't automatically a leftist just because you're generous.

We all know there's only one correct answer

I don't get a ball ?

The bottom left doesnt exist

Can anybody explain why Stirner is top right. I've met a few Stalinists that were highly influenced by stirner the last month

Community replacing the state, it absolutely requires a community effort which means more than half of people contributing in some charitable way, like teachers running homeschool classes in garages rather than class rooms to avoid corporations/government authority in our children's clases. They're also encouraged to forget the poor kid's payment, so you pay per class or not at all or just loosely.

Think of the property as the service of teaching, because they are doing it for free for some people then they are letting someone else use their stuff. Something similar works for community policing and local food drives, it only falls short for healthcare which at the moment I don't believe there's any solution besides the free market (or authority, which isn't a solution).

Antifa are just jerks. They can't into voluntarism or left libertarianism or any real functional minarchical system. They do need to go out.. some side, because all my stuff was looted by antifa I don't own enough to sell for helicopter fuel. We might have to settle for a cliff.

Care to explain?

Stirnur. The others are cucks.

DUDE LIKE WEED LMAO

G-g-good c-comment! Sssso c-clever! Can I sssuck y-your 3 inch d-dick, l-loser?

It's purely ideological and can only exist through completely rejecting basic economic concepts like scarcity or completely denying human nature.

That just sounds like you're explaining a business plan more than explaining a political philosophy.

The usual stuff I hear from communists is that owning property is tyrannical, if you need it you should take it because you need it more than them.
But ofcourse that means that you would voluntarily give up your property to the more needy, everyone owns everything.
Boycotting it like you propose is a Capitalistic tool, not a communist one.

>business plan
The idea is to replace services that the government usually run, it's to limit government spending, size and authority.

It's easier to find examples than define left libertarianism or voluntarism. Basically you don't want to use the market either because it leaves poor people dicked and anything left is charity, social engineering and theocracies.

It's still only buying or homesteading land, which both are capitalistic practices.
Then using that land for people to generate services to eachother.

Tell me again how this is not capitalism?

Isn't Mr Stirner in Hell for ever, O.P.?

Nothing wrong with capitalism? Are you thinking about antifa who actually squat and squeal when people agree to mutual exchanges possibly involving currency?

Again antifa are authoritarian.

Stop nuking the gridlines

Nihilist tyrants are actually in line with Stirrer.

(((Liberty))) is the most harmful meme ever

Not asking if capitalism is good or not.

Capitalism means private property, private borders and consensual trade.

Why do you claim to be on the left? You seem to be all for that.

Antifa is not Authoritarian, they are just leftists. Aka private property doesn't exist.

Also I have the exact same thought in mind to boycott the state, I call myself AnCap tho.

Straw man.