MI & PA will go blue, NH & VA will go red. Florida will flip the next election, how do we keep it red?

MI & PA will go blue, NH & VA will go red. Florida will flip the next election, how do we keep it red?

Everything is going dem next election. Trump killed the gop. This will be the most one sided election in history. It doesn't even matter who runs. We can only hope Hillary dies before 2019

Kys Share Blue

Fuck off David Brock

Keeping FL red is going to be really important.

But I think you're wrong about MI and PA going blue. As long as Trump keeps up the jobs jobs jobs stuff, those states will stay red.

The poster who said "they whole country is going blue" is actually retarded (or underaged)

Face the facts, pal. The gop was already on life support after the Bush family ran everything into the ground, 2016 was make or break. Trump lost the popular election, at least 10% of the people who voted for him will die of old age while he's in office, and 50% of his constituency regret voting for him and would change it if they could. You can stick your fingers in your ears and yell all you want but the truth hurts.

You realize the popular vote hasn't actually mattered in US presidential elections since 1787, don't you?

All the 2020 republican nominee has to do is exactly what Trump did. Play for points.

WI has a high chance of staying red. VA and NV don't.

Trump's strongest group were 45-54yo people and people are getting older on average, which makes them more Republican.

VA and NV went blue in the 2016 election German bro.

And yes they will both likely stay blue in 2020

The key states are going to be just like they were this election, FL, PA and WI

Is anyone starting a new collage to preserve all these Drumpftards in denial?

Hmm.. GOP will still clear 270 even if they lose NH & VA again.. & FL flips back to blue.. as long as they keep MI & PA

This is a fair point

I'm over 40 (airline pilot checking in) and have voted red since Bush Sr.

Democrats simply don't pull many pilot votes just based on federal income taxes. The 2A is big for pilots too.

>Predicting this hard

At this point all we can really predict are what states could go either way (like 15 if you really get into it), provided the dems can get an ok candidate this time.

VA was close though & I think Tim Kaine being HRC's running mate would have swung it

Problem is PA, MI, and WI were down to the wire Trump wins.

If the Dems field someone like-able by regular working white males, it's going to be tough.

Hillary was just so god awful detectable by any American with an actual dick, that Trump had it pretty easily.

If the dems are smart in 2020, they'll field a white male with some bravado (a Biden type) and actually have him come out as PRO gun ownership.

They'll snatch back damn near every swing state. (Depending on who the Republicans are able to field)

That is so fucking delusional, the democratic party is in complete shambles, the Republicans control all levels of government.

(Detestable)

The point, which you missed, was that he was already the less popular candidate, and only won because of the electoral college. The point is that the states that were barely red will be going blue. All the swing states are going to swing the other way, and they'll never swing back. We've lost our ground because we always chose the worst candidates to be president.

>If the dems are smart in 2020

where have you been for the last 8 months?

>MN going red before WI
>MI and PA going blue if Trump supports coal and steelworks in the USA

Everything else is pretty much what will happen though

Where they really dropped the ball in 2016 was deciding to toss out the working class white male vote and replace it with the progressive, touchy feels millenial type.

Hillary comptely lost the traditional democrat voter, which is the guy working in a gravel quarry and the guy jockyeying an air wrench at the Ford dealership. She went out of her way to make these guys feel irrelevant.

And that cost then PA WI and MI, and thus the election.

If they get a charismatic white guy that regular, 55K a year white guys can relate to, like a Bill Clinton or Biden.....

after ISIS is defeated
after NK is wiped off the map
after economic growth goes over 8%
after total employment is reached

I don't know. Bush won in 2004 despite losing the popular vote 4 years earlier.

It really depends upon the political climate in 2020 and who the Dems put up against Trump.

I'd agree the dems did put up the worst possible candidate on the planet in 2016.

You guys pick a ruff around the edges white male, and have him go really really easy on the anti gun rhetoric, and you will have a shot in 2020

>If they get a charismatic white guy that regular, 55K a year white guys can relate to, like a Bill Clinton or Biden.

If it's a guy it's going to be someone like Andrew Cuomo or De Blasio and they sure as shit aren't pro 2A

Inshallah brother, One can only dream of another Reagan-tier election

dems smart...

where have you been the past few years

Democrats are no longer liberals they are progressives. Meaning they have to constantly be more and more extream and well you know progressive. Anything white is off the book as its white privilege or some shit same thing with anything male. They will go with a black female and it will be hilarious.

I hope you're right and that they put up a screaming, meme issue (muh children won't somebody think of the children!!!) candidate again.

Republicans will have a solid shot again if they do.

I think they learned a bit (unfortunately) from their loss this time.

They (may) have learned that screaming progressive nonsense, especially at white males working in middle America, and insulting anyone who dares disagree with you....

I think they learned that cost them the election. Put a neutral (i.e. Not loudly anti gun like Hillary) white male up....

And we're going to have a tough 2020 win.

MI stays red. Only blue areas were Detroit, Flint, and college towns. Rest of the state was far and away red.

This will be the next election map, screencap it.

>They will go with a black female and it will be hilarious.

Kamala Harris?

youre more likely to see red PA/WI/MI than red VA/NH

besides NH may go yellow if the lolbertarians keep moving to the state

Not even close. Virginia is near DC, so they've done well inject Dems in there. Virginia was far and away blue and will remain that way.

It's like that every election. MI will go back to being blue if African Americans turn out to vote in higher numbers.

Clinton (Bill) played it really smart both his elections.

He never (that I remember) spoke out against the 2A during any campaign stuff. Gun ownership is still a huge thing for middle America.

If the dems put up a pro gun candidate (and they do exist).... we'd have real trouble.

WI will stay red and those retarded neighbors of mine in MN will not be red anytime soon.

No chance in hell freestaters manage to swing NH gold by 40+ points in 4 years. They have 3 libertarians in the state legislature and all of them switched party after being elected as R/D. Going to take more time...

No, what makes Michigan blue are the farmers. College towns won't change and neither will the hood. Up north won't change from red either. Lots of conservatives with major money up in Petoskey, Charlevoix, etc.... The votes to sway are the farmers in the middle of the state and the thumb. I have plenty of family in this demographic and none of them voted for Hillary.

Hope so

HRC got less of the vote in VA than Obama & VA was reliably red pre-Obama

No way, he's popular in PA

I don't buy anybody who voted for Trump voting dem next election. They voted Trump for a reason. And they all know what's going on with the media.

You realize people's 401(k)'s are literally everything, right?

I disagree tho.

You were right about me. I was (and am) hard core pro Trump. I voted for Trump because I love the guy.

But a fair amount of Trump votes, especially in the surprise middle America states that swung the election...

Well Hillary was just so vile, smug and reprehensible that she alienated the middle America white male

If the dems get a regular dude as a candidate again (someone like Bill
Or Biden), they will get a lot of votes back

Not in Pittsburgh

Trump got people out who haven't voted in decades. Now registration fraud (the only way Dems can win swing states) is under a magnifying glass. Plus the Dems platform is STILL "We're not Trump". The country will only get redder.

You've literally got that backwards, Trumps efforts with both coal/steel (PA), and auto production (MI) have been substantial and substantive, they will stay red, especially if dems run a Kamela Harris BLM anti-white type candidate (which they will for sure)

VA is a blue state now for awhile, its over there, they need to seperate Richmond and everything south into a new Virginia so they can be free of NOVA

>If the dems get a regular dude as a candidate again (someone like Bill
Or Biden), they will get a lot of votes back
The problem with the Democratic party is that they are what Hillary represents.

> Not in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown
But still lost....

The Democrats lost the last remnants of their white working class base this election, they abandoned the Dems because the Dems abandoned them. That's why Jim Webb dropped out before the primaries, because there was no one there to vote for him. Unless the Democrats rig it, their primary voters will choose between another Hillary type and another Bernie type.

It should be an opportunity for Republicans to make even more gains, the problem is it's hard to see Trump expanding his base enough for this to happen

>implying their primary process will have anyone like that winning and not a toss up between Elizabeth Warren, Kamela Harris, or Cory Booker

The democrats system will never allow for it to be a party of middle class white men ever again, the few white men in the party who wouldve stood for that are utterly cucked, hands down pants masturbating to two black women screaming over martin o malleys microphone

Enjoy watching one of those 3 get absolutely crushed by Trump in 2020

Go ahead screenshot this

MN will go red. Look how close it was in 2016. For some odd reason Evan McMuffin did well there. If he hadn't Trump would have won. There are lots of people in this thread saying "Trump killed the GOP" and "Dems will win it all in 2018 or 2020" and that's all bull shite! Your map is probably pretty accurate.

People need to look look at some of the stuff Bannon has said and written in the past. Trump played it right in line with Bannons road map for victory. Bannon talked, prior to Trumps election, about what a President would need to do while in office to win reelection and change the balance of power in the US. Trump has done part of it in flipping blue collar voters Red.

Despite how demonized Trump was in the run up to the election he won college educated women and he still did better than Romney with Hispanics. He also did better than any Republican since Reagan with Blacks.

Trump has reestablished Reagans "big tent" party. In the 2020 run Bannon wants to bring the number of Blacks up to 30% and Hispanics to close to 50%. If he accomplishes that the RNC will win for the next 5 decades.

>Okay, America, pick between a red pro-corporate globalist or a blue pro-corporate globalist.
Doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses. He's doing all the same anti-American bullshit he said he would stop.

Only way the dems will regain any ground would be to choose a radical candidate.

>Blacks up to 30% and Hispanics to close to 50%

He got 8% of the nig vote, anything more than that is pushing it

He can get the hispanic one higher tho, Dubya got like 40% of the hispanic vote

They won't do this though, they will run Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren to continue the muh minorities, muh women, muh progressiveness bullshit that the midwestern states don't care about.

No way dems put a pro gun candidate unless party makes it happen. Base is too liberal

Eat a dick Nate

Reagan is the reason you cucks will never will California ever again.

Nah that was Bush Sr pulling the strings at that point pajeet

PA is going to stay red. People here love Trump

And will win.

Sup Forums doesn't have dirt on Harris, and Americucks love illegals.

You had a chance w/Pat Buchanan. Trump's keeping DACA and DAPA.

ROFL

Why aren't you supporting Shiva for the senate?

>how do we keep it red?

deliver on the nation wide concealed carry promise and it's in the bag

>Everything is going dem next election

I'm not seeing that, dems entire platform fell apart where as republicans had their platform fall apart a long time ago and Trump is pushing the rebuild

dems need a new platform with new people, these withered old scumbags are getting on everybody's nerves

Pretty sure the working class white vote doesn't need "dirt" to decide who to vote for.

They simply want their income taxes lowered and the Constitution (i.e. 1st and 2nd amendments) upheld. Those 2 reasons alone are why I've voted Repunlican since Bush Sr.

As someone who visits VA regularly there is no chance it will go red in 2020.
Even if Trump is re-elected with a larger margin than last year I expect Virginia to swing several points to the left.
The state is still importing employees from DC at breakneck pace.

That's the thing. VA, NV, CO, and NM are examples of what they would LIKE to see happening all over the country...
Pour in enough outsiders to make swing states blue states, and red states swing states. Dosen't work if you lose PA though lol

>deliver on the nation wide concealed carry promise and it's in the bag

Not a chance Commiefornia or Jew York goes for that

>Trump lost the popular election

counting up fraud votes doesn't really count as a big miscarriage of justice, it's more a remark that sells papers than anything else

Too early to call. Return after mid-term elections.

>PA
>Blue
What is this meme

The Democratic Archipelago will be hit hardest in the economic collapse.

That electoral map won't matter in 2020 since the electoral votes will be reassigned.

>If the dems are smart in 2020, they'll field a white male with some bravado (a Biden type) and actually have him come out as PRO gun ownership.

they don't have anybody who isn't a crusty old hebrew or is otherwise totally useless in a national election

Dems will never drop gun control, it's the key plank in their platform even though everyone hates it including the democratic base

if Dems drop gun control they will be the most anti slavery party going

Imagine the landslide win a Pro 2A male democratic candidate would pull.

If they had ran Biden, even having him say almost exactly the same things Hillary did, he would have won.

If they had ran Biden, and when asked about gun ownership, he had simply said "Guns have been a part of American culture since 1776 and I'm not looking to change that on my watch. All law abiding American citizens are entitled to defend their homes and property, hunt, sport shoot.....". shit he would have won by a LANDSLIDE.

I'm thankful they haven't seemed to have figured this out.

Cause he's an idiotic meme and will never win.

The only chance he has is by completely trashing Warren's reputation.

Except he can't do it, but will turn every Warren scandal into "Old News™," preventing Trump from using it in 2020.

>implying all states won't be red when we get rid of all the illegals.

>Not a chance Commiefornia or Jew York goes for that

this is a national debate, we don't really care what those states do but they will no longer be able to stop their citizens from purchasing and carrying firearms

why do we even need to consider what democrat statesmen will vote or not vote for when they're in the minority?

we need to get silencers and national concealed carry through asap and we should really just roll back all the gun laws we have, they cost a lot and the only thing they do is put people of color in jail, just more of the racist KKK tendencies of the Democratic party showing itself all these years later these people are still KKK

>Pour in enough outsiders to make swing states blue states, and red states swing states. Dosen't work if you lose PA though lol

Refugees are resettled at a 10:1 ratio in MI, PA, MN.

Trump State dept is STILL importing 10 million+ refugees by 2020. Enough to swing the whole Rust Belt.

>Imagine the landslide win a Pro 2A male democratic candidate would pull.

dems would lose all their globalist money if they pulled this, also they'd have to take on something similar that was an allegory for slavery or else they couldn't be a major party, dems try that shit and the whigs are coming back

Duby got the Wetback vote when they were mostly Floridian Cubans and fucking legals.

Good luck illegal parasite Untermenschen go for Trump.

>how do we keep it red?
Why would anyone want it red? Trump has turned the GOP into a circus of assclowns.

Inshallah brother

Are you 9? Pics.

Cubans overwhelmingly go red to stick it to the Dem's for the bay of pigs

>Trump has turned the GOP into a circus of assclowns.

Can't wait for Dems to run Elizabeth Warren and lose by a landslide. Hillary 2.0. except she won't even win the popular vote.

>stick it to the Dem's for the bay of pigs

thats funny considering it was all the Bush people in Kennedy's cabinet that managed that fiasco

>lose their globalist money.

Interesting point. I don't fully buy into the NWO stuff that seems to be hinting at.

I think a Pro 2A democrat candidate (if he could somehow win the primary) would win bigly in the election.

But you may be right, in that he would be stopped (fairly or not) in the primary like Bernie was.

>run Elizabeth Warren

I can't believe people even talk about this when she's been in congress since 2013, she's a fucking freshman with zero accomplishments and a big mouth, I hope MA can get rid of her ass

>I hope MA can get rid of her ass

Based Shiva soon

>I think a Pro 2A democrat candidate (if he could somehow win the primary) would win bigly in the election.

if a dem flips on gun control they're not a dem anymore

they have to tow the party line which is why people were so disappointed when Jesse Jackson got on board with abortion even though it's mostly a nigger eugenics program, black people hated him for that but if he didn't take that position he couldn't be a Dem

They're going to pick the Jew from Facebook and faceplant hard

There's no way to keep America red. America hates Trump and will go blue to spite him. The 30% of America who approves of Trump aren't enough to win the next election.

If they've learned anything from this election and what happens when you alienate the 50 grand a year working class white male aged 30-45.....

They will run a dark horse in 2020. A regular looking white male that almost no one has ever heard of, and tell him to talk about lowering income taxes and upholding the Constitution, including its amendments (even if he doesn't mean it).

Not the Americans I hang out with.

You don't have any friends so that doesn't mean anything. The 3 people you know irl don't mean shit against 250 million anti-Trump voters.

Except Clinton and Biden are dinosaurs the white men left in the party are cucks.