Where were you when Dragon ball started the second holocaust?

Where were you when Dragon ball started the second holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.dragonballtime.to/
youtu.be/GCooeVfi1DQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i was at home not watching childrens cartoons

laughing because furries can yiff themselves out of existence

>Second
You mean the first one?

This

They'll all be wished back at the end of the tournament, yawn.

/thread

Some place far away from whatever bullshit Toriyama has decided to shit out at the behest of his kike overlords instead of ending that series where he originally intended.

>>Second
>You mean the first one?

spbp

Dragon Ball ended with the Cell Saga, anything else after is garbage.
Except for maybe Buu, there were some good parts.

Top kek

>fuck
Cant blame a guy for cashin in. DBZ will end when the money stops flowin in.

Tpbp

theres illuminat references in the last episode and universe 9 gets genocided

fpbp grow up opfagget

grand priest is top kike and the angels are jews subverting

whis is a based jew

Mad. Mad because they killed my precious herb brothers off.

Winning team better use their wish to resurrect my beautiful canine brethren.

Also, goku is gonna have to kill the smug high priest.

Missing out on Bulma's tits in Super

>wanting to see saggy tits

>goku uses wish to bring back all universes that were erased
>instead of twelve, eighteen return
>along with existential threats once destroyed by Zeno by erasing

goddamnit goku

beerus is going to rap the angels

what if he makes a balls out of it and creates 1 giant massive universe with everything in it

whis is stronger than beerus.

>goku, beerus and vegeta do a tri-fusion

>Z-fighters fight along side with pride troopers and universe 6 sayins
>the dogs help too
>goku goes in jiren's time chamber to train

oh fugg

ye trifusion or have buu eat them all

Actual oldfag here, what is that new DB? How is it called?

I only saw until GT over a decade ago.

Dragonball Super, Its really good, just have to get past the Frieza part and it picks up

www2.dragonballtime.to/

>its really good
>all i had to do was think about it and suddenly make more progression in 5 seconds than they did in 200 episodes

>second holocaust
>implying there was a first holocaust

>Its really good

let's not over exaggerating

Dragon Ball Super looks like it was animated in Auschwitz indeed

*blocks your path*

how the hell did Krilin end up winning so much in the series

Liberals will surely cry racism over this, but this is what happens when you elect dog as a king.

Dirty money grabbing clawfaws, tried to clawf me out of my money. Show them right.

>"My name is Beerus and I'm here to stay"
"My boys Vegeta and...
son...
Goku will have the last say!"

The only Bulma tits worth seeing were in Dragonball.

because he has the same VA as Luffy from OP = wins every thing every time

Fucking kid

Boobs are generally pleasant to look at, but not all of them are worth looking at or worth bragging about. You sounds just as much a "kid" as he does.

hmmm yeah
post more

Oy vey. Remember the 6 million people of universe 9.

There is. That's when zamasu and the entire universe got erased

I was jacking off furiously

Where were you when Toriyama sold his soul to the SJW crowd?

I stopped watching Super at the Frieza fight. What a godawful series, all the cleverness of the original manga is fucking gone, what's left is boring shit and poorly animated. And the characters have completely changed, Goku isn't naive or eccentric anymore, he's just straight up retarded. It's like Toriyama watched DBZ Abridged and forgot what Goku was actually like.

You forget about reverse sailor moon?
youtu.be/GCooeVfi1DQ

>best girl is actually a robot
i'm not even surprised desu

Either that or in a MASSIVE TWIST! Goku's universe loses and Pride Troopers wish everyone back..

Basides if other universes were such threads, Zen Oh could just erase them again lol.

Where would one go about torrenting all of it? DB, DBZ, GT included.
Not that anyone should ever do that because it is illegal.

Angels are demons and demon's are good people put to misery.
Also, reminder that this communist comic is outselling DBS in US.

Lets hope Vegeta kills that thing fast before it lays eggs.

TINGLIES!

Seriously WTF at that bullshit.

DBS is trash

DBZ is a perfect example of something outgrowing its creator.

DBS has what Toriyama wanted for Goku; now we get a fucking unfunny bumbling idiot who's all "woah save the world no i never thought of thaaat" when each arc has him focused on saving the world, his family, his freinds, etc.

tl;dr fuck toriyama he is senile.

*travel through time and slice and dice Frieza*

strongest human

Baseball episode is an instant classic

my coworkers and I quote that episode to each other in a deep voice with a fake southern accent
pretty funny

Best grill

Fuck DBS, even fucking DBGT was better.

One episode a week isn't cutting it. Why can't Funimation/adultswim speed it up with the dub so I can get Green Ki, Pink Goku, and other Freeza.

Fucking weebs that grew up on the dub Z licensing to Gook mumbling jibberish instead of licensing to far-left Leafs redpill people wile realize they are doing.

As long as i love DBS, i dont think this is the right board for this discussion

I have no idea what that even is. Besides, we lost Sup Forums ages ago. Why they to retake it? Let it die with this industry.

Sup Forums doesn't discuss things it enjoys

Is Frieza a jew?

Frost certainly is

Displays plenty hallmarks of an elderly Jewish woman.

The Supreme Kike got what he deserved tbqhfam

I can see the tsundere Freiza scene where he saves Goku because "Only I can defeat you, baka desu"

the mods must really enjoy dbs for letting my thread up for so long

>18 universes
>1
>8
>18
Jesus fuck they're gonna be milking this very setup for decades

yup the leaders of that universe represent jews in real life the kai is the open jew the angel is the cryptojew and the god is just normal lazy jew

the universe 4 mouse is the real jew tho

No they don't, because Jews always win, goy.

did you notice the first 3 posts were shitposts but then everyone remembered they like dbs and now we have a thread

Is it just me, or does anyone feel like DBS is a pussified when compared to DBZ?

TPBP kek'd reconquista 2.0 when?

Kill yourself two times and maybe on the third life you will get hooked up with the hottest girl in your universe. Worked for that bald ninja turtle looking faggot.

They fucked up power scaling.

Fuck you, and take your Golden frieza shit with you. What the fuck is Master Roshi doing in the tournament of power? There are random namekian niggers more powerful than him.

Nope, Zamasu did the first one.

Roshi is there because having Yamcha there would just be having a much weaker Krillin there who would get knocked out in 5 seconds. Roshi at least brings unique strategy where he can use attacks that don't harm you but can ring you out.

Master Roshi went toe-to-toe against base form Goku a few episodes prior. Goku commented that Master Roshi "must've been doing a lot of secret training".

They also picked him on Krillin's suggestion since the tournament is a battle royale (i.e. they need a strategy) and Master Roshi's has lots of "tricky techniques".

They are talking about focusing energy out of a chakra point. Specifically out the back of the heart chakra. The problem is the 3 people talking about it didnt know shit about chi so the resulting conversation sounds retarded.

The soundtrack is as good/nostalgic as falcons and the animation definitely feels less weighty but the big thing is the total abscence of blood, it really irks me
Also they don't use senzu beans for broken arms and shit anymore, now it's just used to restore stamina

Master Roshi did the first Kamehameha if you remember.
He is also begin set up to be killed. They signaled that a few episodes ago
I only hope they clear up Jackie Chun once and for all before he kicks it.

Its the animation. It lacks the detail they got out of DBZ.

Still fucking bullshit. Remember how long and epic the first transformation was for Goku SS1? Even Vegeta had to have a massive rage fit over yonks of training and tryharding specifically for it.

Then some other fag walks up and says "Hay you can make your back tingle and go SS!", and bam, it happens pretty much straightaway.

That part was utter BS. Who even likes those fags from the other universes?

Based spain

It's lame, everyone know that deleted universes will be bought back with the superdragon balls.

>>random namekian niggers
kek

Maybe not. Trunks timeline, which is the original timeline got wiped. And everyone died.
Most of the Universe 7 planets have been wiped out. Nobody brought them back.
Heck, not once has Vegeta or Goku thought to themselves, hey, let's bring back the Saiyans.

Daily reminder