O BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT

Ready for some happenings today, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/884361623514656769
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I'd love some happenings. I'd love them to actually get some comeuppance.

It's pretty clear, though, that you only get in actual trouble if you're in Trump's camp.

Hillary got away with murder, Bernie will get away with his corrupt university and Comey will get away with leaking.

It's real twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/884361623514656769

IT'S TIME

Fuck off. He gets his news from Breitbart

That's so illegall girllllllllllll

Sheiiiit

Kek

I love our president so much.

Best part is, the only defense now is to call the MSM outlet reporting this, fake news.

So either way he wins, either Comey is fucked, or this report is not true and the MSM takes another credibility nose dive.

ANYONE ELSE FEELING HIGH ENERGY?

I HAD MY NAP NOW I AM CHARGED UP AND REARING TO GO.

Those comments are absolutely pathetic, god I hate liberals.

Why did he write: “That is so illegal“ instead of writing the same without the “so“? To trigger libs?

It's the MSM's job to prove Donald Trump lied because twisting themselves into the shape of a pretzel is preferable to him being right even one time

Those comments gave me cancer.

Idk, they are going after his boy now. I thinks he's gonna hit back harder them we've ever seen now.

We don't all go to Buzzfeed like Canada tho...

POST YFW COMMIE GETS ROUNDED UP AND GOES ON A HELICOPTER RIDE ON MARINE ONE

Like I can't believe he did that omg like who even does that???

My body is ready. Give me the happenings.

A guy named Commie turned out to be a treasonous spy snake?

IMPOSSIBLE

>mfw

the fucking do something about it instead of just bitching on twitter

I read that in a Valley Girl voice

If you've been paying attention to Trump's tweets, you'll see he has set a trap for several prominent members of the previous administration.

We are about to witness the greatest political scandal since Watergate. Shills will tell you it's not happening or that these people are too big to jail, but investigations this big sometimes take years to get going. Watergate took 2 years.

Again, look at the trail of tweets.

>trump leaks classified ISIS information to the Russians
>hurrrr BASED trump!!!44d chest
>Comey leaks information about trump leaking information that affects everyone
>OFFF WITH HIS HEAD THE TRAITOR!!!!!
My gosh, trump supporters are pathetic brainwashed idiot. Pic related proves to be true once again.

You don't know much about modern politics do you. You gain maximum benefit from your opponents fuck up not by arresting him and fixing his problem. No. You drag it out like a reality TV show. Give your opponent the widest possible exposure, get the public riled up to a fever pitch and watch your opponent hang himself.

Oh my god, Becky. That leaking was soo illegal. Those leaks were like so big and round - it's like out there. Gross.

MORE LIKE DRRRRRRUMPF, AM I RIGHT MY DUDE?!

>That is so illegal!

Like, OMG!
Does Trump not have the ability to speak like a grown man?

Make this into its own thread MAO DIDDY MAO

Please give me some proof of Trump leaking classified information.

>doesn't know presidents get to declassify information if they want

There is a difference between a president declassifying something, and an FBI director passing on classified info.

One is ok, the other is fucked.

Hope you enjoyed your lesson

>>>brit/reddit/

Nigga, nothing is classified if the President says it isn't. You dumb fag.

He is in the fucking WWE hall of fame. He can speak however he wants.

He is the leader of the American military. He can choose what to tell anyone in regards to our shared enemy. You must be like those Canadians giving a known terrorist ten million for killing and American soldier. Fuck you.

hahahahaha but what Trump did, being POTUS, isn't illegal. hahahaaah

A year ago this thread would have 150+ replies already. Now the top threads on Sup Forums are all obvious bait and slide threads.

How quickly things change.

>can't argue
>I know, I'll say he talks like a girl!
kys

Troll in chief

Trump is baiting and trolling again.
Let's see if the fake news bites again.

checked
SAVAGE, MADMAN!!!

Jules susdaltzev needs to die

As can comey. Do you really think intellegence officers cannot declassify info?

>As can comey
Wrong.

>former intelligence officers can declassify and publicize information
lol yeah ok sweetie *sips tea^

Comey has less authority than Trump.
Doesn't automatically mean Comey committed a crime (that's what trials are for) but Comey can be guilty of one, Trump can't .

Comey and Trump are on the same team. For this to work they need to appear to be on different sides. There was absolutely no reason for Comey to bring up Lynch and McCabe in his statement to the committee. In both cases he drop their names during an unnecessary tangent... and in both cases the tangent led to the DOJ opening a new investigation.

Trump is on another level of genius. He has a number of ways in which he's set up traps to take down the previous administrations corruption. Each path is contingent upon the other paths and all are contingent upon legitimacy...the Comey path has got the ball rolling on legitimizing the initial investigations, once it gets underway then Trump will start dropping hammers left and right. Comey is the foundation
-Obama wiretapping is a nail, unmasking/Russian intelligence proof is the hammer
-Obama arming ISIS is a nail, Iran/Tulsi/Bolivia showing proof is the hammer
-Human trafficking is a nail, the testimony of the bitch Trump got released from Egypt is a hammer. There's a ton of nails and Trump has been securing hammers for each one of them but without the foundation (Comey) none of the nails will secure shit

The left thinks Trump is going to provide a nice book of tweets ending in his impeachment .

Actually, his tweets will be a book that we can read 8 years from now and go "oh look at that tweet about Podesta, and then 9 months later he was in jail" and "remember those tweets about Comey that were actually used in his trial?"

Trump wants these traitors to live in fear every day until it's time to arrest them. He doesn't want them to enjoy their life. He wants each and every one of them to feel like Hillary did when she woke up hungover on Nov 9 and knew it would never be "her turn".

I wasn't disagreeing with him, his delivery just sucks.

Comey knows how to moderate and make himself look neutral, he had nothing to gain from lying under oath about Loretta lynch, he had reason to bring her up because he was asked. I think that Comey didn't believe that Trump would have the balls to fire him and risk the hysteria and blowback so he shot back in response, who the fuck wants to be fired like that, especially when you're a 'showboat' like Comey.

>Trump traps

I genuinely believe Trump is laying traps and giving himself options. He's not putting all his eggs in one basket.

I believe we will see some major players on the Dem side go down

BASED PRESIDENT!

COMEY ABOUT TO BE BTFO

if anyone has the discretion to dole out classified intel, it's the president

Trump sounds like a fuckin teenage girl lmao

SO illegal!

Yeah pretty much anything about Lynch had to be dragged out of the fucker.

Comey likely was working from the perspective that he was untouchable due to the "special counsel" having been appointed, when the problem is Trump did nothing wrong so he Trump has no reason to be afraid of going after people that break the law, unlike how Comey was.

exactly. its all bullshit.

I'm literally about to go to sleep..
I'm on the 4pm to 8am plan right now.

Sup Forums always gets upset when I say that presidency is a figure-head position for the Supreme Court which runs the country. But even this foreigner, this British person, can see that he has no power–that the person who The People (TM) elected has no actual power.
--->

It's better than C.N.N. though.

This fucko ape is being more and more degenerate.

trumptwitterarchive.com/

*whom

A few months ago I'd call you a delusional conspiracy theorist. But that Gowdy interview where he flipflopped, and said that history will be kind to Comey, and his giant fucking smirk, makes me believe you are right about most of it.

>IMPEACHMENT

Except there is literally no evidence he ever did anything he could ever be impeached for. The whiners just think impreachment means "remove any democratically elected leader I don't like"

And they seem to think removing Trump would mean Hillary would replace him. If the POTUS is removed, the VP takes over. If they thought Trump was Hitler incarnate, they've got a rude fucking awakening coming if Pence gets put in charge.

Think back to FBIanon and the original investigation into Hillary... Plan B

FBIanon is Comey

"When all of this political stuff is over with you will see that this was done by pro's. This is the FBI that you know and love" -Comey

He didn't recommend for the DOJ to charge Hillary because he knew the DOJ was corrupt and everything would've been buried, sealed, pardoned etc

The goal became "get Trump elected" that's why he leaked to us. That's why he reopened the investigation right before the election.

But Comey was the one who caused Hillary Clinton to lose.

Yes, basically. A lot of what Trump does is subtle linguistic things that deliberately trigger libs. I wish everyone was a native English speaker so you could better appreciate what he does. You get it though. But it's honestly brilliant, just the tiny little ways he'll modify his speech to get a massive reaction.

>That is so illegal!
Why does he form his sentences like a retarded 4 year old? Is it dementia? Is it to appeal to the imbeciles? I know he's actually very well spoken, or at least was in his younger years.

The statements about McCabe and Lynch were in his prepared testimony. He brought them up without being asked - they were in his "memos"

I'm never voting democrat again after how they've acted

>trump leaks classified ISIS information to the Russians

Literally when and sauce?

He meant that meeting with the Russian official.

Trump has the highest authority to do so and to inform an envoy of this. Leftists are more concerned with ordinary protocol than they are with pay for play, something their precious candidate actually did and actually broke the law over.

It's to trigger cucks & libtards like yourself

YES! The deep state won't stop. Time to take a scalp. Put Comey in the fucking ground Trump!(figuratively)

>Appeal to normies
>Enemies (media) gives free exposure

He has proven time and time again that the dumb shit he says on Twitter is carefully planned, so that the media covers it. He'll intentionally make tiny mistakes, like 57% instead of 58%, so that they will report on how Trump gives the wrong facts, while still shouting out his general message to the public.

The US media are fucking mongoloids.

>toothpaste

I think he is either on his period, Ivanka/Melania declined him sexy time, he is genuinely salty that people don't think it's a good idea to have his handbag designer daughter sit-in for him at G20, or his "security guy" just relayed to him that a new barrage of critical media posts is coming up and he wants to FAKE NEWS!!!1!! pre-empt it.

Look at all his other butthurt tweets from this morning. It's like burgers have a 14 year old ditzy girl for president. It is becoming embarrassing (and I am not even from the US)

Got to bed early last night. Went for a walk this morning before work. Feeling good! Rearing to go!

Something big against Trump is about to drop. he does this shit every time. Lots of right wing literal who websites have been shilling this comey thing that looks like a bunch of sensationalist BS just like most of the russia collusion "evidence".

>muh 684D underwater up-side-down diagonal backgammon

no he didn't

the lady doth protest too much, methinks

>(and I am not even from the US)
>Democrat flag.

Neck yourself, mate.

He went from being a laughing stock on both sides of the political spectrum to POTUS.

I feel so bad for Trump right now. He's basically yelling "WAKE UP YOU STUPID FUCKS" to the entire nation that is pretty sound asleep. If only everyone knew just how bad the entire Clinton situation was.

MORE LIKE DRUMPFY BOY 2 SCOOPS!!!! WHY WONT HE GET IMPEECHED! IT'S TIME! IT WAS HER TURN ANYWAY! THIS IS A FUCKING OUT RAGE! 2 SCOOPS! THOSE WERE HER SCOOPS! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! ITS HER TURN ITS HILLORY TIME! SHE WOULD MAKE A GOOD PRESIDINT! NOT A BAD PRESIDINT! LIKE STUPID DRUMPFY BOY 2 SCOOPS! GET OUTTA THE WHITE HOUSE AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HILLORY SHOULD BE PRESIDINT!!!!

never underestimate the stupidity of the average american

It's the Don Jr story they're trying to distract from, both nonstories but yeah this is the news today: my scandal is bigger than yours!

this entire board is garbage shilling, get used to it

His single greatest weapon is that people underestimate him.

When has the left given him credit for a single thing? He feeds them blank ammo and they continue pulling the trigger confused as to why they never hit anything. It's beyond the capacity of the left to admit that Trump has outsmart them. The basis of their disdain for Trump is that he's an idiot. For them to admit that Trump is smart enough to make them think he's stupid would mindfuck them into oblivion.

It's an act bro.

Oh, they weren't stupid. This election wasn't about left/right.

It was about establishment/anti-establishment.

Trump was the biggest fuck you the American people could have given to politicians, to show how tired they were of the same old bullshit.

Why do people keep replying to toothpaste

>ayy lmao we shot ourselves in the foot THAT WILL SHOW US

It's a trolling technique.

Nah I just woke up tbqh, but I'm getting there

Trump could declassify the size of your mother's enormous ass just by tweeting about it, Brock.

The US had necrosis in their foot.

They chose to chop the foot off to keep the necrosis from spreading. Choosing temporary pain over a slow and certain death.

Fucking leaf go eat nigger shit

This basically.

The only viable option left to us was the unknown. There was no other candidate on either side that would try to save this country.

>Hillary got away with murder
Shut your gob and don't talk shit until you've actually done your homework
The Clinton foundation is currently under investigation